Experiences...

For difficult to define queries.

ghawke2
Forum Member
Forum Member

Experiences...

Post by ghawke2 »

I'm not sure how to search for this via what terms to use so I'll just ask here.

How many of you, without consuming mind altering substances, have had true encounters with other beings in an a conscious, lucid, state during a ritual?

You don't have to say exactly who or what they were, just a brief synopsis on how you knew you had made contact or saw them.

Hadit
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Experiences...

Post by Hadit »

ghawke2 wrote:I'm not sure how to search for this via what terms to use so I'll just ask here.

How many of you, without consuming mind altering substances, have had true encounters with other beings in an a conscious, lucid, state during a ritual?

You don't have to say exactly who or what they were, just a brief synopsis on how you knew you had made contact or saw them.
I have. I knew because of internal realization that don't fit with Neuroscience or psychology.
Beloved of Set

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

To the magician who procrastinates; he will see beings and other things for a short period of time and think he is going mad.

To a magician who does not procrastinate: has had longer visitations or visual access to such beings and things.

Yes.

But nothing worth debating over.

For all I know,
Nothing is true,
Everything is permitted,
Therefore my subconscious mind *if it exists*,
Is behind all the magickal things I encounter.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

ghawke2 wrote:
Because I saw them.

ghawke2
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ghawke2 »

Desecrated wrote:
ghawke2 wrote:
Because I saw them.
What was that like? Freaky? Did anything move? Were you non-substanced?

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by corvidus »

ghawke2 wrote: What was that like? Freaky? Did anything move? Were you non-substanced?
You'd be surprised at how gently some 'things' will present themselves. Depends on the nature of the entity.

:)
Free yourself from the seduction of words.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

ghawke2 wrote:
Desecrated wrote:
ghawke2 wrote:
Because I saw them.
What was that like? Freaky? Did anything move? Were you non-substanced?
I was clean as a whistle. I don't think it's freaky.
It's like going to the zoo. You're expecting to see exotic animals, and then you do. That can make you happy I guess, but it's not like your going to shit your pants because you see a giraffe at the zoo. It's expected. That's why you went there in the first place.
I would probably be a little bit startled if a spirit just walk in the *bleeping* room uninvited, but if you actually do ritual work to communicate with things, you can't be THAT surprised if something actually answers.

Now, that doesn't mean that my experience is real or anything. Lots of people have hallucination and mental problems. And for all I know: I'm a fucking lunatic screaming at a wall right now thinking that I'm on an internet forum. And in reality it's 1966 and I had a bad acid trip and is now stuck in this weird psychosis with "computers", wireless technology and president Donald Trump.

ghawke2
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ghawke2 »

Desecrated,

When you had your encounter, did the entity you "saw" or experienced match up and or look the same as others who summoned it in the past described them?

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

ghawke2 wrote:Desecrated,

When you had your encounter, did the entity you "saw" or experienced match up and or look the same as others who summoned it in the past described them?
Yes, my imagination is pretty average so I saw something pretty average.

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”