Tree vision in meditation

For difficult to define queries.

Akairyuu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Tree vision in meditation

Post by Akairyuu »

Hello everyone :)

I started studying and practicing ceremonial magick just over a month ago just doing LIRP, LBRP and Middle Pillar Ritual. Though I'm new to ceremonial magick, I've been into spirituality and pagan-style magick for a few years now, just doing my own self-study and practice.

Anyway, recently, I believe I started to raise my vibrations enough to be able to access what I understand to be a higher astral plane than usual. In meditation, I see this plane as a floor of golden clouds with either a starry, night sky or a bright blue, sunny sky. I feel very much at peace in this place, devoid of mundane, earthy thoughts.

Anyway, last night during meditation, I entered this plane again but this time I saw a large tree on the cloud. The tree was just an ordinary looking tree but it had a feeling of importance about it. I was thinking it may something to do with the Tree of Life but am unsure.

This isn't the first time I've seen a tree in meditation; a few weeks ago, I had a short vision of a tree followed by an image of a garden. Could've just been my subconscious playing up that time but this time it felt significant and the two could be linked. I have a feeling I'll learn more about this tree as a go along; I was just wondering if anyone has any insights to offer?

I will update this topic if anything else crops up about this tree.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Tree vision in meditation

Post by CCoburn »

When I was a kid, some of the first books I ever got about Magick, one of them
was a BIG book about Tree Spirits, unfortunately I don't recall much about it.

I theorize that trees and all plants have an omnipresent soul within them,
as opposed to sentient beings which have a centralized soul, the eyes
being the windows to it.

Trees are a magnificent example of creation, as they are composed
primarily of fractal patterns, like clouds and mountains. One might even go so far
as to reduce this in the extreme to primordial waveforms, echoes from infinity and
eternity so to speak.

Cheers

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”