Haunted Curiousities

For difficult to define queries.

antsubut
Forum Member
Forum Member

Haunted Curiousities

Post by antsubut »

I was surfing the net when I came across a website selling items of power. The price tags on the items seems outrageous but could it be for real. Or is it another charlatans' bazaar?! http://shop.hauntedcuriosities.com/DREA ... 512014.htm
Attachments
Dream Catcher
Dream Catcher

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Haunted Curiousities

Post by Desecrated »

This is an open forum that welcomes believes of all sort, and there is nothing that says that this is any less real then anything else that is presented on this forum.
BUT, I also think it is important as a practitioner to listen to your own intuition and everything about that webpages screams fake. In fact, I personally think it's a bunch of fucking nonsense. But that is just my belief.

Real or not, for those kind of prices you could just buy the raw materials and make it yourself.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

"Indian relic dream catcher", "gypsy magic", word salad of vague New Age crystal mumbo jumbo and cultural appropriation. I have to agree with Desecrated. I know there's a huge collector's market online for these things so if it's something you can't live without, I guess it's $150 well spent? But personally I'd rather buy such objects from someone with real abilities and training or just enchant them myself.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

antsubut
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by antsubut »

Thanks a lot, Desecreted and the_spiral. Your input is highly valued! [thumbup]

Gate
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Gate »

the_spiral wrote:"Indian relic dream catcher", "gypsy magic", word salad of vague New Age crystal mumbo jumbo and cultural appropriation. I have to agree with Desecrated. I know there's a huge collector's market online for these things so if it's something you can't live without, I guess it's $150 well spent? But personally I'd rather buy such objects from someone with real abilities and training or just enchant them myself.
I'm interested in enchanting medicinal plants & various objects myself - any tips on how to do this?

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Gate wrote:
the_spiral wrote:"Indian relic dream catcher", "gypsy magic", word salad of vague New Age crystal mumbo jumbo and cultural appropriation. I have to agree with Desecrated. I know there's a huge collector's market online for these things so if it's something you can't live without, I guess it's $150 well spent? But personally I'd rather buy such objects from someone with real abilities and training or just enchant them myself.
I'm interested in enchanting medicinal plants & various objects myself - any tips on how to do this?
The plants are easy, you just make an investiture of energy when preparing them for whatever you are using them for.
Objects...well...that all depends on how you practice magick. Some people need the whole ritual shebang, others just need the object, time, and knowledge on what they want the object to do, or rather HOW to do what they want the object to do.
I could write a step by step guide on how I do it, but that is exactly that, a guide on how I do it.
Actually, thinking on it, I meant to write that guide as a topic a while ago....oops [crazy]
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”