Souls

For difficult to define queries.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Souls

Post by Desecrated »

the_spiral wrote:
I don't think it matters what you believe. All you'd need to believe is that human souls aren't meant to remain "here" for too long after death, which to me seems self-evident if you've interacted with ghosts or similar things.
I don't agree

But I get what you're saying in that the basic mechanics are similar. But in terms of practical feasibility, they are really very different because servitors are more beginner friendly, easier to control, aren't "out of place" on this plane etc.
I fully agree.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

To all who think I am selfish even thinking of trapping her, I remind you that she asked me to figure out how to trap her soul. Sorry for not providing more details of my situation.
That is one helluva big ask, good friend or no.

I am wondering if the prospect of this 'soul trapping' may be an enabling factor in this person's desire to commit suicide. A safety valve if you will, as long as they think their soul will stay on here, it provides a comfort blanket around the suicidal thoughts and desires.

How will you feel if this person goes ahead and you CANNOT trap their soul, if despite being informed and advised, the act goes wrong somewhere, as it can happen to the best of us, at times... what then? You would be devastated, no doubt.

I think that is way to big a responsibility to be placing on your shoulders, in all honesty. This is a toxic request.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Vendona
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vendona »

I would never be able to trap a soul. More of my question was if it was possible, but then I got asked certain questions to make this into a bigger post.

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

*This is not to be taken seriously,
I'm just entertaining a hunch.*

I don't know any more about preserving a soul than anyone else here... But I do know about astral projection:
Astral projection (or astral travel) is a term used in esotericism to describe a willful out-of-body experience (OBE), a supposed form of telepathy, that assumes the existence of a soul or consciousness called an "astral body" that is separate from the physical body and capable of travelling outside of it throughout the universe where it interacts with other astral bodies and is capable of implanting ideas into other people's minds.
So if you are interested in binding your friend's soul to an object, I'd suggest you help train your friend on how to astral travel.

After your friend gets the hang of having out of body experiences, have your friend experiment with trying to possess you.

How?

Well, before I share my beliefs,
Let's look at the definition for - "Silver Cord", that supposedly connects us to our physical body:
The silver cord in metaphysical studies and literature, also known as the sutratma or life thread of the antahkarana, refers to a life-giving linkage from the higher self (atma) down to the physical body.
So when someone dies - their: "Silver Cord",
Becomes severed from their vessel.

To understand how a soul can exist after death,
Try seeing reality as dreamality; a dream world that belongs to a mind of a higher being.
|
Next - Try to recall a dream you had where you died and then floated out of your dream body, experiencing what feels like: "Zero Gravity"-(Being suspended in space), where it is difficult to maintain a fixed position.

The only logical explanation for existing after death - *if you're coming from the "dream reality" perspective* -  is that: "All we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream." - Edgar Allan Poe

Theoretically speaking... There is an interconnectedness of greater and lesser minds that exist within and without eachother through an infinite loop.

In my opinion: If there is a God - It must have a mind,
And if it has a mind - it must also have its own world within it.

Thus leading me to believe that we live in a dream world within a higher beings mind.

So because of that belief - I would expect to happen in this world - what I experience in my dreams: Such as, dying and becoming a ghost - or performing telekinesis - or transforming objects into other objects - levitating - controlling the weather, so and so forth.

If what happens above happens below, then shouldn't what happens below happen above?

In other words what you do here in this world - You can also do in your dream world, And what you do in your dream world - You also do here in this world granted the correct conditions.

If you project this perception onto the world before you, death seems to be an illusion.

Getting to the point now, your friend needs to be able to be good at astral travel, so that you can ask them to try to forge a "silver cord" connection with your solar plexus/navel area - from theirs while they're experiencing their: "O.B.E.", by feeling it manifest through belief.
|
You'll want your friend to lie down into your body whilst maintaining that connection.

And hopefully... They become apart of your vessel.

Your friend will probably now exist within the universe of your mind.

So to interact with them, you'll want to have a lucid dream and then summon them.

The difference between your friend and a dream character is that you will have no control over your friend's ghost like you do with a dream character.

If your friend wants to ascend their self to: "God Mind", Being... You - The God of your own mind and vessel, Your friend should perform a spell to keep you locked away in your mind when you're dreaming so that when it's time to wake up, instead of you - it'll be them that wakes up.

In that way your friend can live on through you.

It will be like having your very own tulpa,
Except that it will be your friend's ghost instead.

*Everything I just wrote above is pure guess work,
There's probably an easier way to bind someone's soul to another being, but I haven't heard of one yet, so I remaim open minded.*

What I suggest you do instead of trying to figure out how to preserve your friend's soul, is:

1.) Help your friend remember what their skills are.

2.) Help your friend rebuild their beliefs from negative to positive.

3.) Help your friend find the one thing in their life that gives them strength so that your friend can build on it.

4.) Help your friend reach: "Gnosis", so that they can feel a little bit more at peace with death, by helping your friend compare and contrast different beliefs and ideas to help them see a greater picture of reality.

5.) Show your friend how all bad experiences are balanced with equal amount of good experiences.

6.) Help your friend to develop a habit of catching themself when they start losing focus on what matters: Their perception of themself.
|
When one loses sight on who they are,
They become obsessed with the negative opinions and beliefs of others which only demonizes their mind, and become paranoid as well as losing faith in themself - leading down a lonely and dark world filled with depression and anxeity.
|
So always remind your friend of their good qualities,
And help them clown on and laugh at - the obstacles in their life, because laughter is a powerful way to overcome and banish anything negative in their life that may slowing them down. It helps them remain in control of how they feel.
|
Be sure to mention to your friend that no one is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes, and the good thing about making mistakes is that they reveal a path that leads to success.

If things start getting out of hand - please do not be afraid to seek help immediately. You might feel like you're abandoning your friend and that you betrayed them in doing so, but if you truly care about her, you'll go out of your way to ensure her continued existence, while being there for her when she needs you.

I really hope your friend heals...

I can only imagine how much pressure you're feeling right now.

Please take care.

Kami. ~
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Vendona, you care and are worried, this is admirable and it's normal. I've been in your position, with suicidal loved ones and I was once determined to kill myself, in my youth. I also had a partner who threatened suicide whenever I tried to leave him.

It's difficult, as a subject altogether and there is no one right way to deal with the issues it throws up. Keep communicating, with her and if you will, with us here. Talking is a good thing and we may not be able to save your friends soul for you, but people here care and are interested in your well being as well as for your friend.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”