An interesting experience

For difficult to define queries.

Calicifer
Forum Member
Forum Member

An interesting experience

Post by Calicifer »

Hello,

I want to ask about similar experiences and if you have, any information at all about it.

Well, it started almost a week ago on moday's morning. I felt fine then I went to work but soon it started to go way worse. I felt heavy, a little bit dizzy and bit sick, like wanting to puke. Even if I felt spiritual energy at work, I made a mistake in trying to rationalize it, to blame my health. Since my eye sight was failing and I'm always overworked.

All this intensified, I felt like I might faint at one moment, so I decided to stop my work and went to the toilet. There was a fool which tried to talk with me, I answered it back with minimal answers, now paying any attention back at it since then I was struggling under the pressure. I did not felt anything in particular, like having a headache would mean that some part your brain hurts. It was a feeling as a whole, not concentrated to any part of the body. I felt pressure intensifying and that another wave is coming in mere moments. So, I went to toilet, locked the doors and braced myself with an effort not to faint.

Then it struck me, with such force that I no longer felt as being in this earthly plane. Force of strength was such that it dizzied me out of my connection to my body temporary until it subsided. Then I recovered from a blow, I immediatly felt better. I felt that everything was gone. In addition I felt some kind of liquid inside me. It was not cool per say, but I do not know how to describe it. It was like a medicinal liquid, like one you would imagine if you need to. It felt positive, I thought that some organ spilled it out and thus it stopped plaguing me, but I felt it for several hours to come. I felt it how despite its pathetic low quantity in me, how it is healthy, positive and rejuvinating to my body it is. I felt it how it spread through my body.

In the end, I thought to channel some of it to my failing eyes, I imagined it floating it, I murmed words and focused my will. The results surprised me, my eyesight returned. It went back instantly to the level it was several years ago before it started weakening. Also, color and light returned to my eyes. Then it was weak, all was more bland. Color and intensity of light returned to me, tiredness from eyes was banished.

I'm used that all those magickians are useless. Having more power to bark than to bite. But this, this is something real. Something which I could not imagine. Something which is objective to any test. My eyesight returned despite that I had whole work day to continue to ruin it staring at computer. This is that amazes me and this is how I know that it was very real indeed.

As for energy, I could not feel any entity present. It felt like a very powerful spellwork. On intuitive level I thought about asking my friend if he is doing something with me. Energy itself was tasteless. If I could describe it in color, it would be grey. It was weaved well and controlled precisely to do one task and to vanish. So, I tried to describe it all as well as I could. Now it is up to you to give me your feedback and guesses, speculation or maybe even knowledge.

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”