Why Do Shadow People Stare at Us?

For difficult to define queries.

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Why Do Shadow People Stare at Us?

Post by cactusjack543 »

ill miss the war days in the future ya just get that sweet taste..
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Not sure if it ever ended, for you

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

It's not cool to pick on people for things like that.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

chowderpope wrote:It's not cool to pick on people for things like that.
Who's picking on who?

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Just figured you saying "You were put back together the wrong way" was a stab at cactus' situation of mind. In many countries this would be considered an insult, and many cultures agree that insulting something that one cannot help is not cool. Maybe I misread, I dunno.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

chowderpope wrote:Just figured you saying "You were put back together the wrong way" was a stab at cactus' situation of mind. In many countries this would be considered an insult, and many cultures agree that insulting something that one cannot help is not cool. Maybe I misread, I dunno.
No picking intended. I'm an engineer not a diplomat. I see a machinery that is not performing very well due to some multiple widespread technical malfunction of it's hardware and/or software, I'd like to know the cause of it, for general reference and deeper understanding, if possible, without hurting any anyone's feelings

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Back to original topic, I never engage shadow entities that already got close, always thought of it as a lost case. And I'm a hound not a surgeon. But now I feel like exploring options. Is there any? Preferably with the least discomfort to the patient

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Do you want to subject yourself to shadow people like some kind of experimental spiritual masochism? I'm not too sure about that. Sounds reckless, but I'll share my insight. It's recorded that people on meth see them sometimes. Maybe you could do meth, stay up several days, play with a ouija board and invite any kind of negative being that wants to hang out. Manipulate your own emotions to resonate with fear, hatred, anger, disgust, etc. Make your house really messy. Let trash and food rot in your house so it smells like shit. These are just methods I've heard will attract negative beings. Just watch out for Babadook and Slender Man.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

chowderpope wrote:Do you want to subject yourself to shadow people like some kind of experimental spiritual masochism? I'm not too sure about that. Sounds reckless, but I'll share my insight. It's recorded that people on meth see them sometimes. Maybe you could do meth, stay up several days, play with a ouija board and invite any kind of negative being that wants to hang out. Manipulate your own emotions to resonate with fear, hatred, anger, disgust, etc. Make your house really messy. Let trash and food rot in your house so it smells like shit. These are just methods I've heard will attract negative beings. Just watch out for Babadook and Slender Man.
[grin]
nah. I'm just thinking of how to remove it, or unmask it, or at least to contain one without killing anybody they made an attachment (not in literal sense).
Contrary to widespread believe they are not that strong, it doesn't take much to throw one or even a few over the horizon (few scratches and bites here and there is not something I consider a damage worth of notice), but all that changes when they make an attachment. Any aggression against attached one would cause severe discomfort or even pain to the "patient", that alone is a restriction I'm not willing to cross, but on top of that, that thing now can harness the feelings of that other physical person, that pain, anger and hate, and direct it all back at me.. That would be very inconvenient..

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I know somebody here is sleeping on some old stuff. I can smell it..

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

I would like to further this Off Topic ( Occult ) thread by bringing it back on topic... [wink]

As per the opening question :

1. Shadow people observe a person to know the code how to control them

2. All shadow people share a data bank

3. Shadow people are from the Otherworld

4. ( More specifically )

Shadow People : From Malkuth's Mirror Universe

5. ( More specifically still )

By gematria :

Daath's Shadow People = Black Sun

6. Shadow people absorb energy and data

7. Shadow people trigger subconscious protection current

I'll leave it at that for now , unless someone has a question , or questions regarding this post... [question]

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

By Malkuth's mirror universe do you mean Nahemah of the Tree of Death? Can you please explain how they help us trigger our subconscious protection current? Do they do this intentionally as in to help us do it?
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

What do the shadow people do with the data and energy?

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:I would like to further this Off Topic ( Occult ) thread by bringing it back on topic... [wink]

As per the opening question :

1. Shadow people observe a person to know the code how to control them

2. All shadow people share a data bank

3. Shadow people are from the Otherworld

4. ( More specifically )

Shadow People : From Malkuth's Mirror Universe

5. ( More specifically still )

By gematria :

Daath's Shadow People = Black Sun

6. Shadow people absorb energy and data

7. Shadow people trigger subconscious protection current

I'll leave it at that for now , unless someone has a question , or questions regarding this post... [question]
It's a bit wobbly but lets go with your storyline for now.
what otherworld? where is it? what is it made of? who owns it?

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Napoli , hello...

Thank you and Chowderpope , and others for having me here and engaging... [thumbup]

So , start with a three part question ?

Okay , I'll do my best...lol

Yes , Nahemah , is what some call it...and Tree of Death is a name used...

Those known as Shadow People , do not "help" us to trigger our subconscious protection current ,
it is more what you could call an automatic reaction from the back of the brain , due to fear , or
the unfamiliar vibration.

It is a reaction "stemming" from ( pun intended ) the medulla oblangata , and R complex.

Most experience the unfamiliar frequencies emanated by shadow people as a form of chaos to
the human system , a type of disruption , thereby triggering a "fight or flight" response , or a
temporary loss of engagement of conscious brain and motor function.

Chowderpope...

The best answer I can give you is from a larger picture than just the shadow people , yet I shall
reduce it to this...we all collect data , through feedback loops of consciousness and awareness.

In this sense ( literally ) awareness is "body oriented" even if it is an "energy body" not the physical
body humans normally would associate a body with. Most humans , at least , perhaps most of us
here have a wider view... [wink]

So we all collect data , as well as emanate / project / transmit data , on many levels...

Yet , just as we "want to know" or feel a "need to know" , the shadow people are running a similar
program , so to speak...yet their function is to order things , once they understand them.

This is their function in their "sphere of influence" in the Otherworld...the data helps them to understand ,
which then sets whatever programs in motion seem ( or are ) necessary to order things as they see fit...

I hope that begins to give you an answer that makes sense to you... [smile]

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hello , Cerber...

Just so you all know , we are on different time schedules here...

It is now 3:00 am , so I shall give the best answer I can now , and continue when I awake , if need be... [thumbup]

Per your questions...

As we have been exploring quantum reality in modern day science , alternate universe theory has become quite
prevalent and accepted by a number of scientists , though most certainly not all...this fits with what many who
have studied , or on practical levels , explored , as part of our internal pathworkings...

Yet now , some are looking at physical possibilities...string theory , eleven dimensions...

Here is the tree I work with...as well as the Obri / Hebraic tree...

I shall go more into detail with it tomorrow...

For now , I can offer this link to another site I post on to a thread on the eleven dimensional mind , and the
relations to the tree...thank you for understanding my need for sleep after this... [grin2]

More tomorrow...I look forward to our interactions... [thumbup]

http://www.paganspace.net/forum/topics/ ... multiverse
Attachments
rsz_23runictree-2fix.jpg

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

You make it sound so innocent..
"If you see a shadow, and your body, mind and soul react strongly to it, all defensive systems and procedures go in overdrive, it's not because they are somehow malevolent or evil, oh no, it's only because you are so primitive you are unable to see the goodness in those beings of higher frequencies. And you should let them reprogram you, to make you intune with their higher vibrations. So just lower your defences, relax, bend over and let them probe you right."
Did I get it right? It's a bit difficult subject with some big words and I'm just an university drop out, but I hope I got it right, did I? I got good feeling about this, I already feel the positive vibrations in my bottom chakra..

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Actually don't mind it. I shouldn't be so easily distracted. I retract my self from this place ant time instance [yay]

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Those explanations are all really interesting and I just don't know where to start with the questions. So it makes sense to me that they're taking something from people (energy/data) because their creepy, invasive behavior just indicates that on it's own. I mean what other purpose would they have for standing in people's rooms at night and observing them. Oh, I thought of some questions:

What would you recommend doing to keep them away from your personal space, to avoid them, or to remove them?

Are these the same beings that seem to attach to people long-term and sometimes cause them mental issues? If not, do you have any perspective on that?

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

I just spent an hour answering these questions...( I type with one finger )

Site ate my post...

I do not have time to retype it...I have much to do today...

I shall try again later...rather discouraging , but it happens... [bummed] [lookleft] [cool]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:I just spent an hour answering these questions...( I type with one finger )

Site ate my post...

I shall try again later...rather discouraging , but it happens... [bummed] [lookleft] [cool]
Universe was trying to tell you something..

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

I can tell you are going to be quite the coyote , aren't you Cerber ?

[wink]

Funny , I had just written about what Freud would say about your statement :

"So just lower your defences, relax, bend over and let them probe you right"

And asking you if you retracted yourself from the place and time instance , if you would suffer withdrawal ?

... [thumbup] ...

The universe was just telling me to make sure to copy my post , before pressing submit...

Thank you though for your concern , and commiseration... [wink]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Well I was going to get my teeth deep in to this matter, but half way I realised I'd be wasting my energy on something minor with nothing to gain while I should be focused 100% on something important I'm in the middle currently. That what was that retraction about.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:I just spent an hour answering these questions...( I type with one finger )

Site ate my post...

Ah, bummer. Sometimes if I hit the back button it will take me back to my preserved post, but I guess copying before submitting is a good safeguard.

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

The forum also has option to save posts as drafts. Just click the 'Save' button under the text box.
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”