Cursing D. Trump

For difficult to define queries.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Cursing D. Trump

Post by CCoburn »

WillowDarkWytch wrote: P.S: No one that wants to lift a wall to divide us is a good leader. People, please!! Think a little, use your heads!
Okay,

With a comment like that. I'm gonna think really hard, and then I'm gonna tell you to kiss my ass!

Cheers
:)

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WillowDarkWytch »

Spida wrote: Okay,

With a comment like that. I'm gonna think really hard, and then I'm gonna tell you to kiss my ass!

Cheers
:)[/align]
Glad to get to know you better [wink]
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

"Water which is too pure has no fish"
- form the Ts'ai Ken T'an

"No enunciation of the Truth will ever be complete, no method of training will ever be suitable for all temperaments..."
- Dion Fortune

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

WillowDarkWytch wrote:

Glad to get to know you better [wink]
Yeah, I'd call it breaking the ice with a crack!
Now you have to buy me dinner!

I'm j/k,

I can't do this anymore it's out of my character,

Seabed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Seabed »

One rabbie perform the ritual and 20 others witnessing. Graveyard, Fulmoon, you know the outcome... he died a month later after being warned.
Happens from time to time, but "asked" form Israeli parliament not to interfere with politics.

So, if you believe you are right, search for some rabbies, or do it by yourself.

Elitism/populism is so seducing... but not sustainable.

The only Wall I really like was made by Pink Floyd.
The World without borders would be great, I know.

[thumbup]
Only Lovers Left Alive

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

If you've defended Trump in this thread, you just expressed your own deeply irreparable stupidity, congratulations.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

Seabed wrote:
This video gave me the chills as if I am watching a murderer killing someone by stabbing continuously! Shame on you people! You are no holy men. It is one thing to bind someone and the other to ask for the death of someone invoking such terrible punishment (Wikipedia gave the excerpt of a recitation). Compared to these men the imam of my mosque seems to be a better individual, who gives the sermon every Friday that the Christians and Jews are cursed people.

Rant over.
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

An open world at this particular point in time would mean destruction to the very institutions that keep modern, western progressive civilization safe. It would also accelerate the self harming, self cannibalizing aspects of our species by causing increased levels of social and material friction. Globalism needs to be dialled back a bit, and some measures put in to ensure peaceful cooperation and growth between nations. Otherwise growing inequality will lead to war... and ironically dangerous nationalist movements.

I am getting sick of a very fake and dangerous moral relativism. Any country that oppresses women, kills homosexuals, or sends its people to concentration camps has no place in the modern world. Ideologies, religions or creeds that encourages the former should be done away with.

The more progressive countries have to safeguard the ideals of the enlightenment where they have taken root. This is for the benefit of the entire world. Lest we see another burning down of the Library of Alexandria, so to speak metaphorically.

With the current population and increased problems from global warming, we are going to see increased pressures and a certain level of disorder as we go through another putrefaction stage. The choices now are whether we decide to stormproof our society and attempt to mitigate the worst effects, or build it upon sand.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

chowderpope wrote:If you've defended Trump in this thread, you just expressed your own deeply irreparable stupidity, congratulations.
I think most intelligent people could see that the election process was a fiasco. Now you have two choices, you can either ignore it, or try to extrapolate the lesser of two evils.

I won't say Trump was the lesser Evil, because frankly my dear. I just don't give a shit.

777Sloan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by 777Sloan »

Trump is for the people. Only a black magician would target the fellow.

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

777Sloan wrote:Trump is for the people. Only a black magician would target the fellow.
For the WHITE people of USA. Forget about latinamericans, other inmigrants of color african descendants, THESE people are out, right?

All those people are blackmagicians then...

[bummed]
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

"No enunciation of the Truth will ever be complete, no method of training will ever be suitable for all temperaments..."
- Dion Fortune

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Thank you Willow.

I think the witches spells are working because Trump consistently makes a total ass out of himself. I personally think he is developing dementia. He's so paranoid and delusional, I can't imagine another reason.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rin »

WillowDarkWytch wrote:
777Sloan wrote:Trump is for the people. Only a black magician would target the fellow.
For the WHITE people of USA. Forget about latinamericans, other inmigrants of color african descendants, THESE people are out, right?

[bummed]
If you're going to call someone a bigot, I think you should back it up with some kind of evidence. I admit I don't follow American politics as closely as I imagine most Americans do (although I still follow it more closely than I do the politics in my own country), but while there are many things I find distasteful in the extreme about Trump, I've never had the impression that he's individually a racial bigot.

I'm open to changing my mind in the presence of new evidence, but I'm incredibly uncomfortable watching the emotion and ideologically driven rhetoric from both ends of the US culture war makes it's way into a community where commitment to truth and understanding of the importance of the precise and proper use of language should be paramount.
"The path of the Sage is called
'The Path of Illumination'
he who gives himself to this path
is like a block of wood
that gives itself to the chisel-
cut by cut it is honed to perfection"

- DDJ, Verse 27

"It's still magic even if you know how it's done." - Terry Pratchett

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

I am not from USA either. But even I am aware of his bigotry. Since you have asked for proof, then here you go. Of course, these allegations can be explained away by his supporters. Nonetheless, I have a hard time believing them. There must be a good reason why so many people complain that he is a bigot and misogynist.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/don ... 60bf777e83

http://www.nola.com/opinions/index.ssf/ ... ing_w.html
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

The funny thing is even though I live outside the USA, the sheer amount of shock that many people received when Trump won the election literally flooded the social media sites. It is before the election the medium was also flooded with stories of his deeds from the past until now, saying that he does not deserve to be the president. Of course, one of this was his racial bigotry. I was never this annoyed with the news feed except when Kardashian succeeded to "break the Internet". So, it is kind of difficult to not know about American politics, especially when the people of my country are more interested to watch the inauguration speech of the newly elected US president more than that of their own nation [grin] .
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

Calicifer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Calicifer »

I personally do not believe that any spell will ever work. You nor anyone in this pact has any direct connection with it. Heck, you cannot acquire even some of his "hair". Speaking about using his arterial blood is of course ridiculous. I do not think that any of you have strong enough connection with him to make this curse stick. Him being popular figure and being target of millions of prayers, you are like an ant trying to defeat a man. Worse of all, you are trying to brute worse this matter instead of using cunning, looking for gaps in his defenses, weak points and going for very limited energy wise goals, but having huge pay off value.

As I said before, I do not think it is even wise. As I said, he is not Obama. He won't concede and just sit in the corner. Trump will burn this world in his arrogance and frustration even if your curse will work. He is not a man to be messed with since he has power now. Even on his worst day he will be able to do too much. Curse is a wrong approach. You need to bless him instead, to help him to clam down, to see deeper, to relax and think. I do see this suggestion more of an arrogance of the occult community rather than anything else. I see how they themselves fail to "be a better man" in this matter. To forget their own political ties and opinions and do that is best for everybody. Mixing magick and politics is something which should never be done. I mean, wasting time and energy orginizing others through public media to support your cause. You see, politics are supremely gray matter. Something which is completely evil to you might be a perfect candidate to other. If you do have to do something, act in constructive manner, not destructive one.

In the end, I will say that I never had understood human politics. Both candidates are complete shit. Throwing shit at Trump, telling how bad he is pointless. I know this, but the other candidate is even worse. Why do you think that if you show how bad Trump is, I will automatically will conclude that Hillary is better?

It is entire human politics in a nutshell. Idiocity and mass hysteria. Better to keep yourself out of it.

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rin »

I am not from USA either. But even I am aware of his bigotry. Since you have asked for proof, then here you go. Of course, these allegations can be explained away by his supporters. Nonetheless, I have a hard time believing them. There must be a good reason why so many people complain that he is a bigot and misogynist.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/don ... 60bf777e83

http://www.nola.com/opinions/index.ssf/ ... ing_w.html
Interesting, thanks. Some of that is hard to take seriously given the source, and some is just the nature of the political beast, but at least a few of those points appear to be grounded in fairly objective truth and are pretty damning. I had forgotten he was a major pusher behind the whole "birther" fiasco, for example.
The funny thing is even though I live outside the USA, the sheer amount of shock that many people received when Trump won the election literally flooded the social media sites. It is before the election the medium was also flooded with stories of his deeds from the past until now, saying that he does not deserve to be the president. Of course, one of this was his racial bigotry. I was never this annoyed with the news feed except when Kardashian succeeded to "break the Internet". So, it is kind of difficult to not know about American politics, especially when the people of my country are more interested to watch the inauguration speech of the newly elected US president more than that of their own nation [grin] .
I've had a similar experience. I'm used to the typical Aussie attitude towards politics - a thin veneer of disdain for authority figures buried certain fathoms deep beneath a near complete lack if interest. It's true that we've always followed American politics a bit more than we do our own, but we followed it in the same way people follow reality TV, and for more or less the same reason - it's weird and occasionally funny and sometimes it beats whatever else is on TV.

So I was really surprised when people here actually started seriously engaging with this stuff on social media - I know one guy who, in the 8 years I've hung out with him, has never made a political statement that I know of, but now was suddenly posting every hour or two about the US election on the FB feed. I even came across fliers in the middle of my city (in Australia!) arguing for/against Trump/Hillary.

I mean think about that, multiple someones actually took the time to sit down, here in Australia, draw up fliers about American politicians, print out hundreds of copies and then go around a city on the other site of the Pacific Ocean from America sticking those fliers up so they can be seen by people who don't even have any ability to vote for either candidate because they're in another country [crazy]

I ended up having a bunch of people remove me from their feeds because I cracked jokes about "their candidates" - not close friends, but still. And I don't get it because both candidates seem like pretty contemptible individuals to me. I can understand Americans feeling like they need to support one side or the other because they have a vested interest in their country, but the idea of an Australian seriously considering themselves a "Trump supporter" or a "Hillary supporter" seems bizarre to me.

What really bugs me is how all encompassing and polarizing the whole situation is. People are incredibly tribal at the moment, and so many seem to be throwing away intellectual rigor, objectivity, humor or even basic human decency in the name of adherence to their chosen political doctrine, and they're letting this seep into every aspect of their life. No matter where I go I can't seem to escape it - entire websites and communities which were previously apolitical are now firmly entrenched in one camp or the other and casting out anyone who won't fall in line.

And because I don't pick a side, I get people from both sides taking issue with what I have to say when I do speak up. Which, come to think about it, is probably not a bad thing realistically - I've always felt that the best way to know that you hold a reasonable stance is to have the extremists on both sides angry at you. But it really does seem like the whole world has gone mad.
"The path of the Sage is called
'The Path of Illumination'
he who gives himself to this path
is like a block of wood
that gives itself to the chisel-
cut by cut it is honed to perfection"

- DDJ, Verse 27

"It's still magic even if you know how it's done." - Terry Pratchett

777Sloan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by 777Sloan »

WillowDarkWytch wrote:

[bummed]
Now, now, although I do not doubt many White Americans will read what you have expressed and reflect on the possibilities, we must understand that many of these same White Americans are alright with immigration, so long as it is legal.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

chowderpope wrote:Thank you Willow.

I think the witches spells are working because Trump consistently makes a total ass out of himself. I personally think he is developing dementia. He's so paranoid and delusional, I can't imagine another reason.
Stop cursing Trump already! The guy is 70 years old. Give him a break for Christ sakes! He will die on his own soon enough!

Geeze

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

I'm going to stay out of the silly bipartisan politics and focus on the magical aspects of this work, which I think the original question was intended to address.

I doubt this spell will be effective because:

1) It is too public. To do such a public "binding" makes your methods obvious to Trump's supporters, many of whom are chaos mages incorporating "meme magic" and other methods to help get him elected and keep him in power. It would be really, really easy for a group of people with the requisite know-how to interfere with this spell or even do a counter-working to send the impact back to the people who cast it. Its creators may have put measures in place to protect the working but given 2) I strongly doubt it.

2) The mechanics make no sense. It's like they pulled a bunch of random concepts from Wicca and Hoodoo and strung them together with little internal logic. Why on a Friday (invoking Venusian spirits) and not a Thursday or a Saturday? Why just scratch "Donald J. Trump" into the candle without cleansing, dressing, baptizing it or doing anything else to connect it tangentially to the target? What the hell is "arrange other items in a pleasing circle in front of you" meant to do? None of these objects or elements are actually used in the ritual, so there's no point in having them around except for decoration. Where is the "binding" action actually occurring here? It seems like people are just petitioning for Trump's destruction without doing any actual magical work for it, in which case they should just make their petitions without wasting their time on fancy props. There are a bunch of other reasons why this is a poorly constructed spell but I'll leave it at that.

3) Cursing/binding an acting U.S. President is a stupid idea if you're actually living in the U.S. or any other country where your life may be affected by the desperate/confused actions of a cursed person with access to military power. These people have clearly never thrown hex if they think it will be as simple as bind Donald Trump --> Donald Trump disappears and everything goes back to how things were before. Curses take time to manifest and a lot can go down during that time. Not to mention removing him will do nothing to affect the unique conflagration of powers that put him in the White House. Binding a person may work if you do it right, but binding the circumstances of a specific historical moment is a fool's errand.

That said, I do like the incorporation of "You're fired!" into the spell. That was pretty clever [rofl]
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

And that is the final answer!

The Spiral has spoken!(after what appears to be an insertion of a modest sized lacuna in her presence here)

Now she has Spiraled off to mingle with the Angels once again,

But shall return,
Hopefully.

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Motumbá Àse

Thank you thank you thank you, that was the kind of answers I was looking for, thank you to the ones that posted about the spell itself and its effectiveness instead of my politic ideas and what I intend or not to do. xDDD or if it's morably or ethically "Ok" to do it.

I do think is a bad spell (as in "agh won't work"), but I think that well trained magicians witches or occultists may have good effects, through the appropiate means.

My questions were:
Should one plan a ritual ACTUAL curse on him or join that fluffy binding spell??? Do you believe in "Aeonic Magics"? Should we try to screw polititians or is it better to focus on helping people to not get screwed by politicians? What would be your focus- How would you act?
I think most of them have been answered, most of you wouldn't participate; some of you believe in Aeonic Magic, some don't...

But I haven't seen any answer (if it's there, maybe I pass through it) about what should be the focus, what should we do to make changes, bind politicians, help people? Maybe start with our little local politics...

What to do?

Saravá
Cobra Encantada
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

- Dion Fortune

777Sloan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by 777Sloan »

Spida wrote:
And that is the final answer!

The Spiral has spoken!(after what appears to be an insertion of a modest sized lacuna in her presence here)

Now she has Spiraled off to mingle with the Angels once again,

But shall return,
Hopefully.
Well, with that official development, I suppose this thread can be neatly wrapped and set aside. Good to see things move along; I had feared we had hit something of a stalemate,...erm, dead end with regard to our progress in the thread.

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”