Cursing D. Trump

For difficult to define queries.

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Cursing D. Trump

Post by WillowDarkWytch »

Motumbá Àse, fellow witches/magicians/warlocks/casters...

I have seeing in internet that witches want to curse Donlad Trump, and I'm on their side, YES. But, What do you think? They posted a very simple (almost uneffective) spell so that non practitioners could work it to (out of faith, because if they re not practitioner, with THAT spell they won't get any far) And there's supposed to be a more advanced one, I haven't seen that one yet.

Here's the news :http://www.someecards.com/news/weird-ne ... ex-ritual/

Should one plan a ritual ACTUAL curse on him or join that fluffy binding spell??? Do you believe in "Aeonic Magics"? Should we try to screw polititians or is it better to focus on helping people to not get screwed by politicians? What would be your focus- How would you act?

Saravá
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

"Water which is too pure has no fish"
- form the Ts'ai Ken T'an

"No enunciation of the Truth will ever be complete, no method of training will ever be suitable for all temperaments..."
- Dion Fortune

Calicifer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Cursing D. Trump

Post by Calicifer »

This is perfect example of why politics and magick should never mix. Short sighted delusion which if successful would quickly turn on themselves too. The issue here is that Trump is a president and if he is having a bad day then USA is having a bad day. And Trump is not kind of person who would play golf all day. ;)

If anything, you should focus your powers on the opposite. Helping him to see and calm. You had already elected big child to rule over all of you. It is better that that child in particular would behave rather than lash out. :)

mindsword
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by mindsword »

If we're at it can we curse Killary and her "Democratic" cabal at the same time? If not i don't see the point and I'm not in. If yes, I'm totally in. You cant curse the right arm of a monster and not the left and expect it to stop fighting...

SerafinTronu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SerafinTronu »

I like Trump.

This "simple" ritual will not do anything to him. Stupid ritual to incite hatred for him.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

A binding isn't quite a curse, at least not how I learned to do it. It's more like tying someone up than properly hurting them, and the wording of this spell leans towards that as well.

Even a simple spell can pack a punch when a lot of people synchronize their power behind it. That said, anyone considering this type of work should know that plenty of Trumps supporters are magically inclined (there was some potent juju behind his election), and if you try to cast something at Trump willy nilly you may find yourself tangled up in warfare that you weren't prepared for. If you want to wage war against the system, by all means, go ahead. Just don't forget your shield and helmet when you pick up the sword.

~:Shin:~

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Calicifer wrote:This is perfect example of why politics and magick should never mix.
They maybe shouldn't, but they are. Politicians HAVE their witches, conjurers, magicians, etc, working for them, secretly most of the time.
Calicifer wrote:If anything, you should focus your powers on the opposite. Helping him to see and calm. You had already elected big child to rule over all of you. It is better that that child in particular would behave rather than lash out. :)
I like what you say there. Let's see if anyone else gives us their point of view.,

AAAND I didn't vote for anyone, I'm not from USA [gz]

Saravá!
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

"No enunciation of the Truth will ever be complete, no method of training will ever be suitable for all temperaments..."
- Dion Fortune

SerafinTronu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SerafinTronu »

If you do not like Trump, you and your kind send him to Europe, the Polish country. I will be happy that I will have a leader who will take care of my country.

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Shinichi wrote:A binding isn't quite a curse, at least not how I learned to do it. It's more like tying someone up than properly hurting them, and the wording of this spell leans towards that as well.
Yup [thumbup]
Even a simple spell can pack a punch when a lot of people synchronize their power behind it.

Maybe. I don't know, it needs to be synchronized, needs to have any "doubts" in its execution, needs strong intent, needs faith in it. If that's covered, it might work.
That said, anyone considering this type of work should know that plenty of Trumps supporters are magically inclined (there was some potent juju behind his election), and if you try to cast something at Trump willy nilly you may find yourself tangled up in warfare that you weren't prepared for. If you want to wage war against the system, by all means, go ahead. Just don't forget your shield and helmet when you pick up the sword.
That's what I'm talking about. Picture this:

A couple of "actual" covens, mostly wiccans I guess. The rest, all non-practitioners doing it "just because" or "just in case" (no faith or real intent).

Versus

Real actual magicians, witches and "metaphyscial" groups that ARE working for him and his party.

I think those witches and the dabblers will get a good smack, a backlash or something. But they won't get the effects they're looking for. I guess that to do some real damage to his protections one would have to work, firstly in a serious way, and with serious adepts, be witches, mages, mambos or conjurers, but we would have to conjure up a lot of juice to break him down, and take him out of his position.

I would go on helping people more than targeting politicians, though I'd love to cast a really fucked up curso on that asshole. I really, really hate him [eg]

Saravá
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

- Dion Fortune

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

SerafinTronu wrote:If you do not like Trump, you and your kind send him to Europe, the Polish country. I will be happy that I will have a leader who will take care of my country.
I don't like him and I wouldn't be mean enough to do that wrong to another coutry, sorry-

Aaaand, what is MY KIND? Witches? Hermeticists? Magists? Macumbeiros? Gay people? Pagans? Latinos? German descendants? White latin americans? [rofl] Really, what is my kind?

Dear, I don't think that racism and misoginy is good for anyone [stare]
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

- Dion Fortune

SerafinTronu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SerafinTronu »

WillowDarkWytch wrote:I don't like him and I wouldn't be mean enough to do that wrong to another coutry, sorry
Polish people need such a leader.

You lack the desire to give him to us?

OK.

If you change your mind give Trump, the chief, give him to Poland. Please!

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Polish people need such a leader.
Are you racist? misoginist? [confused]

Look up to someone that has good human qualitties, not just business expertise.

Think positive and don't settle!

Saravá!
Idansi
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

- Dion Fortune

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

WillowDarkWytch wrote:
Even a simple spell can pack a punch when a lot of people synchronize their power behind it.

Maybe. I don't know, it needs to be synchronized, needs to have any "doubts" in its execution, needs strong intent, needs faith in it. If that's covered, it might work.
Synchronization can have many levels. A bunch of different people pouring their juju into a single spell from different times and locations is different from a group of close initiates performing the same ritual in the same room. The latter requires greater skill, while with the former, all that's needed is a focal point (the spell).

The Ellis Project is a good example of a bunch of random stuff poured together and giving birth to a potent force.
WillowDarkWytch wrote:
That said, anyone considering this type of work should know that plenty of Trumps supporters are magically inclined (there was some potent juju behind his election), and if you try to cast something at Trump willy nilly you may find yourself tangled up in warfare that you weren't prepared for. If you want to wage war against the system, by all means, go ahead. Just don't forget your shield and helmet when you pick up the sword.
That's what I'm talking about. Picture this:

A couple of "actual" covens, mostly wiccans I guess. The rest, all non-practitioners doing it "just because" or "just in case" (no faith or real intent).

Versus

Real actual magicians, witches and "metaphyscial" groups that ARE working for him and his party.

I think those witches and the dabblers will get a good smack, a backlash or something. But they won't get the effects they're looking for. I guess that to do some real damage to his protections one would have to work, firstly in a serious way, and with serious adepts, be witches, mages, mambos or conjurers, but we would have to conjure up a lot of juice to break him down, and take him out of his position.
Yup. There's already been some people who got a lot more than a good smack.

If a group prepared for serious magical warfare wants to take on the Trump army, yeah, there are ways. Personally, I think it's a waste of time and effort to curse Trump and his cult of personality. Trump is, ultimately, irrelevant. The forces behind him like Pence and Bannon are already controlling the country in the shadows, the way Cheney controlled things while Bush was president. And even if Trump is impeached, or dies, what then? Pence will be officially in charge instead of in the shadows, the Republicans will still have a majority in Congress. Nothing will change. If anything, it would be slightly worse: Pence supports things like TPP, which Trump actually killed like he promised.

The United States and the capitalist, imperial oligarchy that runs it is in the middle of collapse. Nobody can stop that, just as we could not stop the collapse of Rome, or the collapse of Egypt, or any of the other great powers. I don't think that's a bad thing, though. Before the Republic can be rebuilt, the Empire must first fall. The next few decades will be a bumpy ride, but I'm optimistic about the ultimate outcome.

mindsword
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by mindsword »

Really?? This is turning into some kind of political discussion. It was never about elections.

It's some weird fuckin insider shit happening we dont even have a fucking clue about. I'll go get my tinfoil helmet now.

And if you are actually one "anyone's side", Drumph or Killary, you are just the kind of brainwashed sheeple the two-party system has been looking for. Discussion over.

LoneWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by LoneWolf »

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I think someone has to be seriously fucked up to side with Hillary, or yeah, brainwashed!

These Hillary Jackoffs create riots, and chant: This is a peaceful protest. Bullshit!

They are constantly blocking roads. And now I am watching videos of these idiots being run over.

Police state? More BS. I'm with the Cops..clean the fucking mess up!

Some things are seriously fucked up here, and i'm not a huge Trump fan, but it's better
than the alternative...like WW3 for example.

This is as much as I get involved with this sort of thing, I mostly ignore it, although
watching stupid people being run over is mildly entertaining. Seriously, people need to
go to work and feed their families or whatever. Get the fuck off the roads!

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

yes isnt that what we cry for is justice the rules are bieng bent....
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

Seabed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Seabed »

Fill a thermos with a liquide nitrogen (ask central heating handyman to get you some).
Find a solid piece of black tourmaline (ebay, new age shops, etc).
Engrave his name, the possition of his Sun and Moon in his natal chart (some jewellery shops can do that).
Put tourmaline in thermos. Be very causaus, use cotton string, thermos would be broken if you just drop tourmaline inside).
Be very careful, nitrogen is very dangerous. A liquid state nitrogen is at an extremely low temperature.
It will take care of the situation, not necessarily harm him or anyone in any way. It works instantly.
Keep thermos well hiden (basments are good).
Only Lovers Left Alive

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

Any occultist worth their salt wouldn't touch this joke of a spell with a 12 foot pole. The tide of modern discourse is turning away from globalism, some extremely basic and flawed ritual will change nothing. Issues brought about by Globalism have not been solved- so people are turning back to what they know 'works' (your mileage varies) from earlier times.

I personally think that to a degree its a regressive step, as it likely won't solve the issues and instead risk what progress has been made. But only tackling the root issues will change anything. Anything else is working against the tide of time and the current poisoned world soul. Its like trying to heal a severed limb with a bit of ducktape.

Shinichi has covered everything I would have otherwise listed, as has Jason Miller.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

Horny Goat
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Horny Goat »

There've been far worse politicians than Trump in the past. Who cursed them successfully? No one. There are worse than Teump around right now and there'll be worse in the future. Curses never work against politicians and even if they did there's plenty of others just as bad lined up behind them ready to take their place.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

Horny Goat wrote:There've been far worse politicians than Trump in the past. Who cursed them successfully? No one.
Actually, The Great War that took place in the occult world during WW2 is an excellent example of Magical Warfare on that scale and an important part of Occult History too. The War for Britain especially. However, that was a far more serious matter than this little spell. Many people died in that great storm of Magick, and if I remember my dates right, even Crowley and Fortune both died within two years of the war's end.

Serious Magicians have always influenced the courses of nations and the tides of war, for better and worse, even in this past election. Just look up the Cult of Kek.

777Sloan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by 777Sloan »

Stay away from curses kids. Giving and receiving.

Horny Goat
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Horny Goat »

No real adept would even bother to intervene. It just washes over them. As for the magickal Battle of Britain; do you really think Crowley could pull of anything big? Look at the guy. He was a mess. These guys did nothing.

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

I agree that binding is not cursing, but a protective measure. This was standard stuff for Egyptian priests. Politics and magic mix all the time. Politics are closely related to consensus reality.
Only right reflection and right meditation can free you - Ananda Metteya

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

I see a lot of political opinion but not much magical point of view.

I know we all don't like Trump, other won't like Hillary, other like me won't like any of them and we may leave our opinion. Yes, they're both bull... and we cannot say that Misoginy and racism is better than war... I mean, C'MON! Trump isn't the lesser evil... It's evil anyways, but that's not the subject.

I was hoping for an opinion on the collective spell for what it is... a collective spell, would it work, would not?

I read some of you that did actually answer THAT question, is it factible? some said YES, some said No.

I do agree with Shinichi in everything that he said. It is not about if we like it or not, or think that is good, advisable to use magic in politics, or that is bad, not adivisable or even foolish to do it, it's about that's a FACT that IT IS USED in politics. It's in human history, I know closely cases of polititians having their "witch group" defending and working for them, for good and for bad.

Every tradition or people has their rites. Jewish rabbis do it through "Pulsa Denura" to KILL their enemy, normally a polititian or a public figure that they think is offending HaShem. It kills withing few days if not hours. It REALLY does. Vodou of Haiti has done it, Palo Mayombe in Cuba has too, British Magicians too... Magic wars have existed and DO exist today

I think:

1. To actually have some real effect and take Trump out, it would take really prepared magicians and witches and not just people "wanting" and doing a "symbolic" ritual. That's not gonna make it

2. This has been done by different traditions and "bindings" sadly are the method used, normally the battle is pretty raw and baneful magics are used instead of some not-karma-damaging spells... it's war, without guns, but with weapons" indeed... I don't know any war where there weren't casualties.

3. Magic isn't like Right and Left of politics. This is about human life, in MY opinion. Any polititian that harms our right to life, to share, that offends our colour, our gender, our orientation, our-selves! In my view, needs to be stoped, erradicated, banished. I'm not saying that attacking directly at, in this case, Donald Trump is the solution... Actually, I believe that the damage must be done at the backstage hehe. The ones behind him, and THOSE people I believe they're better protected than Trump himself.

That's my opinion

Saravá
Idansi

P.S: No one that wants to lift a wall to divide us is a good leader. People, please!! Think a little, use your heads!
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

- Dion Fortune

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”