Best ritual for money

For difficult to define queries.

Gate
Forum Member
Forum Member

Best ritual for money

Post by Gate »

I'm posting this out of pure curiosity. Has anyone found a ritual for gaining money which works better than the ancient ritual of working?

Money is merely a means to an end so I feel its almost not worth wasting effort on such a middle step, but I'm curious nonetheless.

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Best ritual for money

Post by fraterai »

Which ancient ritual do you mean? Candle spells have gotten me far
Only right reflection and right meditation can free you - Ananda Metteya

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Money attracts more money.

Gate
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Gate »

fraterai wrote:Which ancient ritual do you mean? Candle spells have gotten me far
Can you link to these candle rituals?

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

Not to the specific ritual I use because it is my own but extremely similar to other hoodoo/folk magic candle spells. Here is the general form:

There is a botanica that sells $.25 candles a few blocks away. I grab some change (I like to have multiple coins so not a quarter usually) and I hold it in my hand while I walk to the store focusing on conjuring the coins to help me out. I find a green candle and do the same with it walking home. I get the candle ready and something to carve into it and go to the kitchen. I heat some oil and appropriate herbs while conjuring the same in the same fashion as the coins and candle. I go to the candle while the oil cools and carve into it whatever is fitting, words, symbols, sigils, etc,. While conjuring the same. I anoint the candle with the oil and one final prayer with everyone together, light it, and focus as long as I can. Then I walk away and let it burn

Gate
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Gate »

fraterai wrote:Not to the specific ritual I use because it is my own but extremely similar to other hoodoo/folk magic candle spells. Here is the general form:

There is a botanica that sells $.25 candles a few blocks away. I grab some change (I like to have multiple coins so not a quarter usually) and I hold it in my hand while I walk to the store focusing on conjuring the coins to help me out. I find a green candle and do the same with it walking home. I get the candle ready and something to carve into it and go to the kitchen. I heat some oil and appropriate herbs while conjuring the same in the same fashion as the coins and candle. I go to the candle while the oil cools and carve into it whatever is fitting, words, symbols, sigils, etc,. While conjuring the same. I anoint the candle with the oil and one final prayer with everyone together, light it, and focus as long as I can. Then I walk away and let it burn
Wow this is beautiful, thank you for sharing. Im learning right now. I'm trying to find the balance between things having inherent meaning versus me just assigning a meaning. Like the green candle for example, is this just green because you like green for this topic, or is it green because you read somewhere it should be? Does this question even matter?

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

They are great questions. I can justify green from both perspectives, it is traditional in american folk magic, it is the color of money, and for me personally it is like "cash, fun, playful, quick money" as opposed to say yellow/gold for lasting wealth or blue for jupiter/wealth/jobs.

The deeper question is also great, but i think you will continue to ask it forever. Is it "spirits" or is it "psychological"? Crowley's Goetia intro is always quoted as an argument for the latter, but his later stuff shows that he could not be entirely sure that the spirit that dictated the book of the law to him was a part of himself or a separate spirit (he settled on something like "its both"). Read Levi's chapter on Necromancy, he evoked a spirit to visible and physical appearance and yet asked the same questions you're asking.

In the end the methods are the same. I only know how to communicate to these objects in the ways i was taught and practiced, through focus, energy, will, belief, desire. psychologically that would be "enflaming myself in prayer" and in the spirit model it means properly communicating my message to the spirits. The only way you will be satisfied with any answer to this one is through experience, but personally i'm somewhere in the middle. Above/Below and all that :)

Gate
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Gate »

Of course the answer would be a bit if both haha.

I've come to find that words have no real meaning as they all mean nothing and everything. I feel any two words are even diagrams with same parts and different parts, and when you really zoom into the boundary of the word, there is no boundary, just a gradient. I suppose spirits and inner minds are the same and subtly different depending on perspective.

I feel that every statement is both true and false and it's up to us to see both in every statement we come across.

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

I don't think every statement is true and false, I just don't see how we could prove this one. You could evoke a spirit and it could give you some true information that you could verify, something beyond your own microcosm. Now, for one person, this might be proof that yes spirits are not apart of me but a separate thing, however someone else might say then how were you able to contact it? There is a part of the spirit in you. Maybe this whole hallucination of a spirit is just the brain exercising its own powers and the individual just interprets it this way. The thing is, none of this really makes any sense, all are just trying to describe an experience they had.

Both descriptions paint paint only part of the picture. Why can't it be both? The ancients have taught time and time again that the human being is a microcosm of the universe, read that statement again, there are two parts, the microcosm and the universe, while one is a mirror or reflection of the other, it is still somehow within that other, there is one but two parts. Sorry for the bit of a ramble, but this is an important topic to think about. Its really all you can do, to stay as equally open minded and skeptical as you can, to try and interpret any statement from multiple levels in order to get as close as possible to the true meaning (whatever that means! lol). These are all things you are going to have to experiment with and come to your own conclusions when you are satisfied with the evidence you have gathered for yourself.

Gate
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Gate »

We're getting off topic in a fun way, so I've thrown it into a new thread!

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 17&t=40392

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”