Culivating a Vision Overlay

For difficult to define queries.

Gate
Forum Member
Forum Member

Culivating a Vision Overlay

Post by Gate »

I have a goal of seeing an constant overlay of a spiritual world over my normal physical world. So far I'm able to see slight impressions over the physical world (darker and lighter spots when I relax/focus).

To work towards this goal I am currently:
1. Working with DMT
2. Daily Vipassana Body Scans
3. Daily Observation Meditation with a Candle
- stare at flame until eyes must close, then hold image of flame in mind until it leaves, repeat.
4. Reading & working with 'Awakening the third eye' by Samual Sagan

Can anyone see in this way?
What has worked for you?

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Culivating a Vision Overlay

Post by fraterai »

The general consensus is that you would not enjoy this eventually and will lead to difficult imbalances. It's better to have a trained clairvoyant faculty with an on and off switch. The methods you outline are all ways to develop the clairvoyant faculty, but you should maybe rethink your goals for greater success
Only right reflection and right meditation can free you - Ananda Metteya

Gate
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Gate »

fraterai wrote:The general consensus is that you would not enjoy this eventually and will lead to difficult imbalances. It's better to have a trained clairvoyant faculty with an on and off switch. The methods you outline are all ways to develop the clairvoyant faculty, but you should maybe rethink your goals for greater success
That you for your wisdom. Can I create this switch through simple intention or is there a better way?

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

To start all you have is your intention, imagination, visualization, etc. I really suggest you read Franz Bardon's Initiation Into Hermetics, it lays out in very bite sized chunks the steps it takes to cultivate this faculty. Not everyone will need every step but it explains the straight path from absolutely zero meditation experience to developing clairvoyance and other important traits.
Only right reflection and right meditation can free you - Ananda Metteya

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”