The real magick is intention.

For difficult to define queries.

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

The real magick is intention.

Post by inMalkuth »

Im looking for someone that is hungry, and I am also looking for someone that has been fed. People that just eat... I have no use for.

The magick of intention is everything. It is the having of desire that inspires us into transformation. It is the awareness of said intention that we aught to discover. Crowley calls it the Will, the True Will, the Holy Guardian Angel. He is saying that we must understand our essence in order to develop it into an awareness that is able to experience, observe and grow to Wisdom. He understood that without knowing the self, where that self came from and what that self desires, that we would be subjected to it and not in control of it. The whole point is that we are aware, and in awareness we accomplish and live.

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: The real magick is intention.

Post by Kami »

The ability to dream is a gift.

In your dreamality you can practice two arts:
|
1.) Magick
2.) Science

The only magick that you can practice in the dream world is called: "Faith Magick".

Where your belief is a tool that alters the fabric of the universe within your mind.

You can apply some of the magickal teachings of Jesus there if you want, it's a blast... [crazy]

The way you go about doing such things when you're dreaming - is to REALIZE that you're DREAMING.

That awareness is an initiation into dream-gnosis.

Once you know you're surely dreaming - you begin to believe things into your dreamality.

I highly recommend trying to become a lucid dreamer and a practitioner of magick only in your dream world.

Becuase that will give you the experience you need to begin applying your scientific knowledge of your waking life.

If you're up to date about how your waking reality works - you can surpass the intellect of one of the greatest men in human history: "Nikola Tesla".

How?

By practicing science in a lucid dream. ~

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

You can also be a greater Superman than even Superman himself in your dream, by focusing your dream juice onto your mind car, you can gas it over 100 mph and fly like a big giant butterfly. OR you could be a young boy in Thailand who rides his bike door to door asking people if they want to buy his goldfish. It's your own dream universe!
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

chowderpope wrote:You can also be a greater Superman than even Superman himself in your dream, by focusing your dream juice onto your mind car, you can gas it over 100 mph and fly like a big giant butterfly. OR you could be a young boy in Thailand who rides his bike door to door asking people if they want to buy his goldfish. It's your own dream universe!
It's your own universe that gets destroyed every morning as a new one gets created every night, sustained only by your presence in it, given form only by your mind and your thought.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

I'd like to think the dream universe in our mind lives on in our subconscious.

These are just my opinions:
1.) "When we start falling asleep - were tuning out *but not fully* of our senses which only then reveals to us our mind only."
|
Why do I believe this?
Because that's what's going on if you pay attention.

2.) "Our subconscious contains our beliefs and shemas and or mental programs."
|
Common Sense.

3.) Dreams are a mesh mix of false memories and true memories and insignificant memories.
|
See [2]

4.) "Our unconscious is the part of us the does things for us in the dream world according to our belief or will."
|
Why do I believe this?
Because our unconscious makes up our mind for us 6-7 seconds before we're consciously aware of it.
When we're lucid we begin to enjoy the power of belief in a dream and we also make up stories which become insignificant memories which also become apart of the dream mesh mix.

[geek2]
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”