What is Jesus

For difficult to define queries.

User avatar
Cerber
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 976
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 2:24 pm
Location: Kingdom of Britannia
Contact:

Re: What is Jesus

Post by Cerber »

That wasn't my goal. I don't want to convince you that you are wrong. Would be too much effort with no rewards. It's only for others (that have more flexible mind that might come around later) to see that there is an alternative to your ways, at least in theory.
Image

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 378
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:37 pm

Re: What is Jesus

Post by inMalkuth »

chowderpope wrote:
inMalkuth wrote:
Why would people seeking spiritual enlightenment, which is essentially discovering a good, happy and content life, listen to someone who obviously has not discovered this for himself? You do not frustrate me, though it is disheartening to hear when someone is so obviously unhappy.
I think this is a common misconception, that the goal of spirituality is happiness. That's why you see so many new age frauds walking around with fake smiles plastered on, pretending everything is butterflies and rainbows. Happiness and sadness are dualistic side effects of being in a body, therefore unrelated to spirit. If you aim to live a life devoid of sadness, you are robbing yourself, because you cannot have happiness without sadness.

You're going to notice that people continue to get annoyed with your condescension. Either you'll willingly get off the high horse or it will buck you off.
Ill give you that spiritual enlightenment may not be happiness at all. It may be absolute chaos to you. If that is what you are seeking then fine, that is all good for you. Personally I didnt pursue the occult or spirituality or religion or any of those things for any reason other than clarity, which would bring me peace and love and happiness. Im sure some people pursue it for power and if that makes them happy, then my statement is not wrong either.

Tell me, why do you seek spiritual enlightenment chowder?

Also, you mistake a confident statement as condescending. You have no idea what my intentions, or my view on other people are. I dont take the view that anyone is inferior or stupid.

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 378
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:37 pm

Re: What is Jesus

Post by inMalkuth »

Cerber wrote:
inMalkuth wrote:
Why would people seeking spiritual enlightenment, which is essentially discovering a good, happy and content life, listen to someone who obviously has not discovered this for himself? You do not frustrate me, though it is disheartening to hear when someone is so obviously unhappy.
If that's the only thing you seek, why would you bother with anything complicated to begin with? Dedicate your life, your mind and soul to Lord Jesus and he will grant you all those bread crumbs you desire (more or less).
Sometimes it's really hard for me to make sense of the things you say, I have to admit, but I'm trying. What a hell is "spiritual enlightenment"? "which is essentially discovering a good, happy and content life"? You seek happiness and satisfaction in your material physical short life and call it "spiritual enlightenment? like.. what? you give me some new form of "brain freeze".. I really have no idea how chew on that. It's as if I’m trying to communicate with someone from alternate reality. I do not understand your thought concepts.
And I dont understand your resistance to finding peace.

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 378
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:37 pm

Re: What is Jesus

Post by inMalkuth »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:
inMalkuth wrote:
Shawn Blackwolf wrote:"And witchcraft and paganism is simply a name for people that practice unconventional methods to attain to spiritual knowledge."

Absolutely incorrect...but you are so good at making statements like this... [thumbup]
Unconventional definition:

not based on or conforming to what is generally done or believed: "his unconventional approach to life"

Are you suggesting that all people practice witchcraft and magick?
1. Witchcraft is an art and practice ( praxis ) which has extremely little to do with spiritual knowledge ,
if anything at all to do with it...it is the Sublime Art of altering reality , which can encompass boon ,
bind , or bane , for starters...it can be basic kitchen witchery ( still very deep and complex ) , all
the way to opening portals between dimensions...and accessing powers and communing with spirits...

Or gods and goddesses , but not for "spiritual knowledge" 999 times out of 1000...

2. Paganism , is a name which is an umbrella term for many , many , many traditions...

Some would seek "spiritual knowledge" , many do not...some pagans are total atheists...

As far as unconventional...Christianity was considered a blasphemous cult , in it's early years...

It became mainstream , only by the imposition and conversion by force , of which it was so fond... [wink]

It would behoove you to do some research before making absurd statements... [thumbup]

Well, considering that there is a church on every three block radius in most areas of the United States, and that covens and lodges probably dont make up more than 1% of all organized religious or spiritual institutions, I feel pretty confident to say that it is unconventional, regardless of what once was.

Also, as far as I am concerned, any mental activity is spiritual knowledge, especially when it focus on things of invisible or emotional nature. Sure, you could define witchcraft as solely the act of manipulating reality, but it isnt just that- even by your own words "communing with spirits..." what is that if not a form of spirituality? If you are trying to affect reality, you do it to produce a result that would affect your happiness, right? Why else would you bother? I suppose just to fill a need, but even in meeting that need you are affecting your happiness, and happiness is a manifestation of spirituality. The spirit of a person; the mood or atmosphere they live in, is spirituality. So is mental thought, which leads to awareness of mood and spirit. Its all spirituality, essentially. And, witchcraft is not common, and it is extremely personal, and therefor it is unconventional.

Maybe you should do some real thinking before calling someones comments absurd.

User avatar
chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 740
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:32 am

Re: What is Jesus

Post by chowderpope »

inMalkuth wrote:Tell me, why do you seek spiritual enlightenment chowder?
If I sought spiritual enlightenment, I'd be doing zazen every day. I see enlightenment more as a birthright that's temporarily obscured. My aim is to explore and enjoy my life as a being whose experience depends on the limitations of body and mind.
heart.jpg
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 598
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:09 pm

Re: What is Jesus

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

1. Wicca is the fastest growing religion in the United States...

Let alone , most of us do not care to be counted , but we are all around you ,
whether you know it or not... [thumbup]

As well , I never cared if you called it unconventional...what I cared about was
your statement :

"And witchcraft and paganism is simply a name for people that practice unconventional methods to attain to spiritual knowledge."


2. "as far as I am concerned, any mental activity is spiritual knowledge"

Yeah...as far as you are concerned...does that make it true ?

No , not at all...it is your opinion , nothing more... [lol]

3. "communing with spirits..." what is that if not a form of spirituality?

No , spirits and spirituality are two totally different things...

Spirituality , as per your original intent and usage by context , implied
a "religious" type reality...thus , as I know very well , when one refers
to "spiritual knowledge" it is a term for knowledge gained from a practice
associated with a religion , often with a deity...

Now I myself , am far from Wiccan , but even under that tradition , most do
not seek "spiritual knowledge" , they honor the god and goddess...

"Spiritual knowledge" also is generally associated with ascension principles , or
a divorcing of the physical and spiritual bodies , by a dogmatic belief...

4. "If you are trying to affect reality, you do it to produce a result that would affect your happiness, right? Why else would you bother?"

To explore realms not previously explored , to see how far one can go , and to make contact with the Otherworld , for starters...

5."I suppose just to fill a need, but even in meeting that need you are affecting your happiness, and happiness is a manifestation of spirituality. The spirit of a person; the mood or atmosphere they live in, is spirituality. So is mental thought, which leads to awareness of mood and spirit."

I never mentioned happiness , nor addressed it in my posts , that was between you and Cerber...pay attention !

6. "And, witchcraft is not common, and it is extremely personal, and therefor it is unconventional."

More common than you know , by far...only personal when you are a solitary...

And , bonus points finally a true statement !

Witchcraft is unconventional if taken in the true meaning of the word...

It is *not* a *convention*...as I said previously , it is a Sublime Art... [wink] ... [thumbup]

7. "Maybe you should do some real thinking before calling someones comments absurd."

Oh , I always think thoroughly , before I speak , or post...

And I stay with my statement calling most everything I have seen you post , to be absurd...

I could use other terminology , but I am being kind... [wink]

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 325
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:13 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: What is Jesus

Post by violetstar »

Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 325
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:13 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: What is Jesus

Post by violetstar »

Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

User avatar
Cerber
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 976
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 2:24 pm
Location: Kingdom of Britannia
Contact:

Re: What is Jesus

Post by Cerber »

Were (are) your part of it?
Image

User avatar
Cerber
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 976
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 2:24 pm
Location: Kingdom of Britannia
Contact:

Re: What is Jesus

Post by Cerber »

inMalkuth wrote: Personally I didn't pursue the occult or spirituality or religion or any of those things for any reason other than clarity, which would bring me peace and love and happiness.
You are making wrong assumption that achieving one would automatically bring all the candies of the universe. Clarity does not automatically lead to peace, love and happiness.
inMalkuth wrote: And I don't understand your resistance to finding peace.
I am at peace. What are you talking about?
Image

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 598
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:09 pm

Re: What is Jesus

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Well posted , Violetstar... [thumbup]

In the code I work with and teach , there is an arrangement of two columns of nine symbols each...

The sum of those columns , by gematria , is 1008...

Arddhu = 220

Wietchcrreayafth ( our old spelling ) = 682

Line ( thus lineage ) = 106

= 1008

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 325
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:13 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: What is Jesus

Post by violetstar »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:Well posted , Violetstar... [thumbup]

In the code I work with and teach , there is an arrangement of two columns of nine symbols each...

The sum of those columns , by gematria , is 1008...

Arddhu = 220

Wietchcrreayafth ( our old spelling ) = 682

Line ( thus lineage ) = 106

= 1008
Thanks for sharing that.What form of Gematria are you using?
Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 325
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:13 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: What is Jesus

Post by violetstar »

Cerber wrote:" But I didn't quite understand your definition of witch and witchcraft"


They are close to the link and content of the video I posted above.Hope that helps.
Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

User avatar
Cerber
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 976
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 2:24 pm
Location: Kingdom of Britannia
Contact:

Re: What is Jesus

Post by Cerber »

violetstar wrote: They are close to the link and content of the video I posted above.Hope that helps.
Ah, I see. Not quite what I was hoping for, but thank you.
Image

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 378
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:37 pm

Re: What is Jesus

Post by inMalkuth »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:1. Wicca is the fastest growing religion in the United States...

Let alone , most of us do not care to be counted , but we are all around you ,
whether you know it or not... [thumbup]

As well , I never cared if you called it unconventional...what I cared about was
your statement :

"And witchcraft and paganism is simply a name for people that practice unconventional methods to attain to spiritual knowledge."


2. "as far as I am concerned, any mental activity is spiritual knowledge"

Yeah...as far as you are concerned...does that make it true ?

No , not at all...it is your opinion , nothing more... [lol]

3. "communing with spirits..." what is that if not a form of spirituality?

No , spirits and spirituality are two totally different things...

Spirituality , as per your original intent and usage by context , implied
a "religious" type reality...thus , as I know very well , when one refers
to "spiritual knowledge" it is a term for knowledge gained from a practice
associated with a religion , often with a deity...

Now I myself , am far from Wiccan , but even under that tradition , most do
not seek "spiritual knowledge" , they honor the god and goddess...

"Spiritual knowledge" also is generally associated with ascension principles , or
a divorcing of the physical and spiritual bodies , by a dogmatic belief...

4. "If you are trying to affect reality, you do it to produce a result that would affect your happiness, right? Why else would you bother?"

To explore realms not previously explored , to see how far one can go , and to make contact with the Otherworld , for starters...

5."I suppose just to fill a need, but even in meeting that need you are affecting your happiness, and happiness is a manifestation of spirituality. The spirit of a person; the mood or atmosphere they live in, is spirituality. So is mental thought, which leads to awareness of mood and spirit."

I never mentioned happiness , nor addressed it in my posts , that was between you and Cerber...pay attention !

6. "And, witchcraft is not common, and it is extremely personal, and therefor it is unconventional."

More common than you know , by far...only personal when you are a solitary...

And , bonus points finally a true statement !

Witchcraft is unconventional if taken in the true meaning of the word...

It is *not* a *convention*...as I said previously , it is a Sublime Art... [wink] ... [thumbup]

7. "Maybe you should do some real thinking before calling someones comments absurd."

Oh , I always think thoroughly , before I speak , or post...

And I stay with my statement calling most everything I have seen you post , to be absurd...

I could use other terminology , but I am being kind... [wink]
Your arguments are too inane for me to recognize your comments any further, and I find your assertions about your character and age a thinly veiled attempt to affirm that you arent the immature intellect that I see you to be. The only valid argument you have is that your definition of what is spiritual knowledge is different than mine, but your failure to recognize the potential validity of my observation proves to me that you arent worth communicating with.

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 378
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:37 pm

Re: What is Jesus

Post by inMalkuth »

Ok... I am tired of weilding my dagger and sheild. This is beneath anyone to act so childish. For you, the study of witchcraft isnt about spirituality, but for me it is. Apples and oranges. In fact, it is two sides of the same coin. Magick to me encompases both elements of communion and spiritual mystcism. Thats all i want to say, peace.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 598
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:09 pm

Re: What is Jesus

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

violetstar wrote:
Shawn Blackwolf wrote:Well posted , Violetstar... [thumbup]

In the code I work with and teach , there is an arrangement of two columns of nine symbols each...

The sum of those columns , by gematria , is 1008...

Arddhu = 220

Wietchcrreayafth ( our old spelling ) = 682

Line ( thus lineage ) = 106

= 1008
Thanks for sharing that.What form of Gematria are you using?
I posted some study sheets from the Tradition I work with and teach , in this thread ,
to illustrate the Tradition and answer a question...

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 14&t=40562

User avatar
chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 740
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:32 am

Re: What is Jesus

Post by chowderpope »

inMalkuth wrote: I dont take the view that anyone is inferior or stupid.
inMalkuth wrote: ... I find your assertions about your character and age a thinly veiled attempt to affirm that you arent the immature intellect that I see you to be.
Sigh.

Yeah, you, the guy who has relentlessly driven himself into a hole of unrespectability, are so superior to the guy who earned the group's respect on day one. You really should've quit while you were ahead, the first four times you said you were leaving the forum because nobody likes you.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 378
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:37 pm

Re: What is Jesus

Post by inMalkuth »

For the record, being immature is not equal to inferior or stupid. If you even bother to get past your own prejudice against me and read what he and I are discussing, you will see that I am not wrong in saying these things to him.

Peace.

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 378
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:37 pm

Re: What is Jesus

Post by inMalkuth »

TBH this forum is simply a bunch of people baiting each other, being offended by misinterpretation of character, and unwilling to forgive people for the inadequate method we use to communicate. Its petty, and Im going to leave it behind again.

User avatar
chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 740
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:32 am

Re: What is Jesus

Post by chowderpope »

Saying someone has an immature intellect is a fancy way of calling them stupid. I have no bias against you that you haven't created and maintained yourself through your behavior.

As usual, you spin fanciful webs to assure yourself that everyone else is the problem. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Goodbye again. I hope that someday you can find friends who have intellects mature enough to tolerate you.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 598
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:09 pm

Re: What is Jesus

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

inMalkuth wrote:For the record, being immature is not equal to inferior or stupid. If you even bother to get past your own prejudice against me and read what he and I are discussing, you will see that I am not wrong in saying these things to him.

Peace.
Oh , you can say whatever you want to me...however it does not make you right ,
and the discussion in this thread , as in other threads you have started , or posted
in , have shown you to think overmuch of yourself , your opinions , ( which you want
to believe are the way things really are ) , and your stance , let alone continually
sounding like you are talking down to others...

That is why you have received the responses you have from me...

When you get over yourself , and learn how to communicate properly , you most likely
will find you will get better responses...it does not matter to me , if you stay or go...

However , if you choose to stay , and continue the same way of posting , and communicating
you should be ready for the same type of responses...your choice... [wink]

And , I am far from immature in my postings , and responses...I do take on those who act
in that way , such as yourself...you do have a very difficult time , when others stand up to you... [razz]

User avatar
landing
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:48 pm

Re: What is Jesus

Post by landing »

inMalkuth wrote: For you, the study of witchcraft isnt about spirituality, but for me it is. Apples and oranges. In fact, it is two sides of the same coin. Magick to me encompases both elements of communion and spiritual mystcism.
Agree with you.
witchcraft is about spirituality. [smile]
magick is sometimes a very personal journey/path, it is okay others can't understand us.

User avatar
cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 1492
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:49 am

Re: What is Jesus

Post by cactusjack543 »

right wrong power in pictures father time evolution nothing at all i consider every word in the dictonary a spiritual entity most days in town the ones talking our buying time using passwords so forth i suggest spiritual comunication is like a triple word essay this year perhaps 4.... but you all may open up a gap of comunication the silence of the good that keep drift to seperation....
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

User avatar
landing
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:48 pm

Re: What is Jesus

Post by landing »

I look the universe in a shamanic way,
not the same way as Shawn blackwolf viewing the universe.

Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”