Question called about magic being.

For difficult to define queries.

Przemek681
Forum Member
Forum Member

Question called about magic being.

Post by Przemek681 »

Gretings to all! Im new here and sorry if i chosed bad section. So let's get back to topic, i feel that somekind of magic being is near me and probably parasitizing me, only thing i know about it is a name (Acura/Akura something like this). And 2nd thing could someone please check my energy or something? Thanks for all. And sorry for my bad english. :)

Ušušur
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Question called about magic being.

Post by Ušušur »

I asked about Akura some time ago:

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 14&t=36763

Can't really offer more help than this. Maybe try spending some time in nature among trees and plants etc. and see how you feel in general?
As for 'checking your energy', I can't help you with that. [smile]

Przemek681
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Przemek681 »

Ušušur wrote:I asked about Akura some time ago:

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 14&t=36763

Can't really offer more help than this. Maybe try spending some time in nature among trees and plants etc. and see how you feel in general?
As for 'checking your energy', I can't help you with that. [smile]
Well i feel hatred, angry (maybe not angry but agresive), a feeling to kill somebody. Do you know came to me? Ps. sometimes i feel like something sucking energy or something from my head.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Przemek681 wrote: Well i feel hatred, angry (maybe not angry but agresive), a feeling to kill somebody.
I did to, until Heru helped me

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Przemek681 wrote:Gretings to all! Im new here and sorry if i chosed bad section. So let's get back to topic, i feel that somekind of magic being is near me and probably parasitizing me, only thing i know about it is a name (Acura/Akura something like this). And 2nd thing could someone please check my energy or something? Thanks for all. And sorry for my bad english. :)
Go outside during the daytime and get sunlight. Put your bare feet on the earth, this will electrically ground you and make it less difficult for the entity to attach. Run a garden hose onto the earth and stand barefoot on the water as it runs.

Wear crystals around your neck. They can interfere and make it harder for the thing to attach to you. Look up the common suggested protective crystals. I use quartz, blue kyanite, and black tourmaline. Someone I know who has serious issues sleeps over a bunch of citrine crystals and says they help.

Take showers if you feel like you are under attack. The electrical energy generated by running water has a repellant effect. The thing will possibly jump off of you when you enter the shower and wait for you to get out, so it may provide temporary relief.

Burn LOTS of incense in your house. They don't like pleasant smells.

Play Christmas music or Kids music in your house, this annoys them. Play it loudly if possible (if it won't disturb any neighbors)

Put tea tree oil or tiger balm on the soles of your feet. You can also try eucalyptus. I use a coconut oil/eucalyptus oil mixture. They enter initially through the feet. You can also sleep with crystals near your feet or in your socks, or metal near your feet.

Larger quantities of metal like iron or steel are repellant. You could put a big metal chain under your bed. Most attack usually takes place at night, during presleep and sleep.

Pray, use positive affirmations, perform banishing, think positively, watch happy movies, listen to happy music, exercise, get sunlight.

Very important, get plenty of food and sleep. It may try to keep you from sleeping to weaken you.

And STAY SOBER. No drugs, no alcohol.

If I think of more I'll chime in. Good luck. Also, just out of curiosity, how did you get this thing attached to you? And how do you know its name?
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Przemek681
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Przemek681 »

chowderpope wrote:
Przemek681 wrote:Gretings to all! Im new here and sorry if i chosed bad section. So let's get back to topic, i feel that somekind of magic being is near me and probably parasitizing me, only thing i know about it is a name (Acura/Akura something like this). And 2nd thing could someone please check my energy or something? Thanks for all. And sorry for my bad english. :)
Go outside during the daytime and get sunlight. Put your bare feet on the earth, this will electrically ground you and make it less difficult for the entity to attach. Run a garden hose onto the earth and stand barefoot on the water as it runs.

Wear crystals around your neck. They can interfere and make it harder for the thing to attach to you. Look up the common suggested protective crystals. I use quartz, blue kyanite, and black tourmaline. Someone I know who has serious issues sleeps over a bunch of citrine crystals and says they help.

Take showers if you feel like you are under attack. The electrical energy generated by running water has a repellant effect. The thing will possibly jump off of you when you enter the shower and wait for you to get out, so it may provide temporary relief.

Play Christmas music or Kids music in your house, this annoys them. Play it loudly if possible (if it won't disturb any neighbors)

Put tea tree oil or tiger balm on the soles of your feet. You can also try eucalyptus. I use a coconut oil/eucalyptus oil mixture. They enter initially through the feet. You can also sleep with crystals near your feet or in your socks, or metal near your feet.

Larger quantities of metal like iron or steel are repellant. You could put a big metal chain under your bed. Most attack usually takes place at night, during presleep and sleep.

Pray, use positive affirmations, perform banishing, think positively, watch happy movies, listen to happy music, exercise, get sunlight.

Very important, get plenty of food and sleep. It may try to keep you from sleeping to weaken you.

If I think of more I'll chime in. Good luck. Also, just out of curiosity, how did you get this thing attached to you? And how do you know its name?
Thats funny becasue im not into magic since few years, and i started feeling a something near me (i think it once even atacked my foot probably), so i went to the bed focused and into trance, so i asked only about name(i was suprised cuz it sounds totaly weird, not like demon or any being which i may know) and after asking it for name few seconds later i fell asleeap. Ps. I have totaly no idea why this thing came to me, and this thing is strong...

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Maybe you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Beings can be attracted to people with psychic ability, and if you were able to ask its name then that sounds like you are a capable psychic. Let us know how it goes, good luck.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by inMalkuth »

If it makes you feel any better I once asked a question and received a word that I cannot find a definition for, and have tried to translate it many times through various means but came up dry. After years of focusing my energy onto it, I realized that what I did was give it my own meaning, and according to magick, have now imbued it with all that energy! HA so I basically brought it to life... Anyway, hang in there, if youve been a good person you dont have much to fear.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

What you just did is equivalent to me jumping into a conversation about baseball and telling a story about how bananas were discovered.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

chowderpope wrote:

Out of all the symbols and charms, the only thing that ever worked for us as a good "repellent" as you say, was "The Eye of Heru".. Unfortunately I cannot explain how or why to any reasonable degree of logic or fact based knowledge.

Przemek681
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Przemek681 »

Good news. This thing is gone. Thank your brothers for your help.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Please tell more. What made it go away? How do you know it's gone?

Przemek681
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Przemek681 »

So my friend did scan and he felt only my dog(perhaps) and something negative what was hiding in shadow (he said that its hard to describe) and it go away when he come, he said that it shoudnt come back so to be sure i spended sometime in my garden and later i was listening to christmas songs, around 19:00 i started to feel sleepy (what is weird for me cuz mostly i go sleep in late night), so i decide to take a nap, but it turned into sleep and i wake up around 4:50, my dreams was totaly diffrent and i was feeling light, took a shower and backed to sleep. End of story.

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”