I Think I am Haunting Somebody

For difficult to define queries.

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

I Think I am Haunting Somebody

Post by Napoli »

I don’t know where to begin. I have this friend of mine who have been interested in me for quite some time. We were not very close and so he decided to take things a little further. He began calling me on a regular basis and we became closer. One day decided we will hang out together on a holiday over the phone. That night he saw my spirit come to his bed, lay opposite to him and stare at him. He did the same. Now we are dating each other. He told me that he dreams of me daily. It is no ordinary dream. He feels that I come to him every night and it feels very real to him. Sometimes these dreams wake him up two or three times while he sleeps. Please note that he has no idea about how our spiritual body works and the astral realm. And yes, I have no hand behind this. I can’t astral travel. Sometimes, I can lucid dream but I rarely dream about him.

One day he fell ill and he said that I destroy his sleep by coming to him every night. He wasn’t exactly complaining. I was very embarrassed. I had a feeling that my astral spirit is getting too liberal with him. I am bit of a prude and it mortified me to think that my astral spirit visited him at night, daily, and laid herself beside him. Then, I remarked to him that it is not good. That night she went to him and started scolding him. He didn’t hear what she was exactly telling him. He was worried and tried to calm her down, which she did in the end. It has never happened to him before. The next day I tried to contact her. I addressed her in my mind and asked her politely to let him sleep peacefully. That day I also revealed to him what I have learned about astral body and realm, and how it works. He was not convinced. That night he did sleep in peace. Please note that I did not tell him that I tried to contact my astral self. I thought it would not work so I didn't bother. She did visit him but ensured that he would not be disturbed. He was still sick back then and I let her know it.

He recovered and remarked playfully that I should let my spirit visit him again and disturb him. I complied and tried to convey the message to my astral self. The next morning, he reported to me that she did visit him and woke him up four times. Every time he saw her in his sleep, he woke up with excitement and couldn’t see her any more. It happened three more times.

Can anyone tell me what is going on? I hope it is not another entity posing as myself. At least my partner is convinced that she is not, but then again, he has no experience in this matter. I don’t know but I feel a bit worried about it. It has never happened to anyone I have dated before.
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

Cerber

Re: I Think I am Haunting Somebody

Post by Cerber »

That sounds intense.
Is your relationship sexual?

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

Cerber wrote:That sounds intense.
Is your relationship sexual?
Nope, not yet.
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I kinda thought so. Maybe I'm imagining but I could swear I heard similar story years ago. Where is tension but no release it can manifest in some "intense" ways. That's my theory. I don't know enough to advice, but that would be my best guess, somehow maybe related. But I don't think it's dangerous in any way. Doesn't seem to be harmful.

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

Cerber wrote:I kinda thought so. Maybe I'm imagining but I could swear I heard similar story years ago. Where is tension but no release it can manifest in some "intense" ways. That's my theory. I don't know enough to advice, but that would be my best guess, somehow maybe related. But I don't think it's dangerous in any way. Doesn't seem to be harmful.
Oh, that is a relief to hear. Thanks.
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Napoli wrote: Oh, that is a relief to hear. Thanks.
Over the years I heard quite a few stories of "people haunting other people" incidents. At worst it can be just annoying to somebody. It might be more dangerous to you than to him.

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

How so? Is there any way I can control it?
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Not sure. I've never experienced anything like that personally, and those who did never stuck around for long enough learn anything of that.
I could guess that just maybe, if some of your "parts" run around lose, maybe you lack of some "internal unity". Any psychological issues hiding in some dark corner?
Then there is that time of life (teen years) when all the parts run lose. But I don't know your age.

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

I am in my late 20s. To be honest, I suffer from trust issues. I have been hurt so much in the past that I feel that nobody can love really love me. In fact, he is the second guy I have dated my entire life who possess genuine feelings for me. This has created some problem between us. However, it didn't go that far. I am worried that it may. I also suffer from bipolar mood disorder. Can these things be related?
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Napoli wrote:I am in my late 20s. To be honest, I suffer from trust issues. I have been hurt so much in the past that I feel that nobody can love really love me. In fact, he is the second guy I have dated my entire life who possess genuine feelings for me. This has created some problem between us. However, it didn't go that far. I am worried that it may. I also suffer from bipolar mood disorder. Can these things be related?
I was thinking there might be a few bones in your closet, but opened it and a pile of skeletons here and another one over there..
But yes I have a feeling it might have a lot to do. Past pain and fear maybe creating barriers for you to express your feelings. And from my own experience suppressed feelings eventually build up the pressure and start leaking through cracks. In my case, if left unattended, I just go berserk, vaporise lives, dreams and hopes of some ppl around me at that moments, or something like that. You unleash your madness in much more peaceful and gentle ways.
As I said, I can't say I know what I'm talking about, I make things up as I go, hoping it might hit somewhere close to home.
Have you ever tried some sports? Some more aggressive sport? tae kwon do?

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

No, I am not into sports. I do love to fight for fun. It has been a childhood hobby. But I have no friends who would indulge me. And nobody indulges a woman. I do vent my frustration in not so gentle ways. I scream when I am angry and can be very harsh with my words. When that happens I prefer to retreat and take some time out, to cool myself. Lately, I have been longing to get away from home and the city life. I am planning to go on a vacation alone or with my friends. I hope my parents give me their consent.

I don't feel comfortable at home for reasons I can't divulge. I guess I crave freedom and a society that would not put so much restrictions on me as a woman. I don't know. I am preparing to leave my country for Canada. Just a few more months.
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Napoli wrote:No, I am not into sports. I do love to fight for fun. It has been a childhood hobby. But I have no friends who would indulge me. And nobody indulges a woman. I do vent my frustration in not so gentle ways. I scream when I am angry and can be very harsh with my words. When that happens I prefer to retreat and take some time out, to cool myself. Lately, I have been longing to get away from home and the city life. I am planning to go on a vacation alone or with my friends. I hope my parents give me their consent.

I don't feel comfortable at home for reasons I can't divulge. I guess I crave freedom and a society that would not put so much restrictions on me as a woman. I don't know. I am preparing to leave my country for Canada. Just a few more months.
I'm sure all of that play some part.
What country you live in if you still need parents permission to go on vacation?

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

I am from Bangladesh. My parents don't feel comfortable letting me go outside the city away on my own. They won't exactly force me but it will create issues between us.
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Napoli wrote:I am from Bangladesh. My parents don't feel comfortable letting me go outside the city away on my own. They won't exactly force me but it will create issues between us.
Oh, that explains it. You could try to leave then, if it's really "hard to breath", Canada sounds a bit more relaxing.
But there is no freedom without sacrifice.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

That was a good read. Ya know, the dream thing sounds romantic. Love is very powerful. The magnetism between two people, even if they are far apart (sometimes especially if they are far apart) can be very strong. Do you plan to get together with this guy? I mean, that must be the long term plan of a budding romance, right?

I know when I've found myself in situations where I feel trapped, hopeless, I have sometimes had to move on. Sometimes I have run from a living situation with no shoes, no jacket, just running like a wild deer to freedom. That was a desperate moment for me, so I don't recommend that, but I mean sometimes you have to plant a new tree if the old one is dying. It's very scary to change your life in a big way. You don't know what could happen. But sometimes that's the best thing you could do, and the transformation continues.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

We have already started to plan our marriage, LOL.
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Ah, that's really good. He is a lucky guy. [yay]
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

chowderpope wrote:Ah, that's really good. He is a lucky guy. [yay]
Aww, thank you [happy] . You are so sweet!
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

I've come across situations like yours before.
The bare-bones explanation is, basically, you two have a strong connection, and there's alot of repressed feelings going on which causes you to project yourself to him when you are sleeping. You want to be with him, and he with you, but you are holding yourself back and denying your wants and desires. So your astral self manifest as basically your subconscious self's mentality. You want to go be with him at night, but you can't, so your astral form does it for you. Her scolding him was, more likely than not, a manifestation of the unease of yourself over what your astral was doing, creating turmoil in your mind which carried over.
Honestly, it talks alot about your bond with the lucky guy more than anything.
Also, you maaaayyyy want to train yourself astrally to have more control over it, as well as be able to remember what happens when astrally projecting like you've been doing [thumbup]

Also, yay Canada! :D What part are you planning on moving to?
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

I am still not sure yet. It will depend on the university where I will get enrolled for my Masters. However, if I want to settle somewhere I will choose a small town or suburb.
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Oh I thought you were vacationing there, but you are moving there? That's great. Canada seems like a great place to live.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

well, let me know if you decide around the Niagara region or GTA in Ontario [thumbup]
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

Caerdon wrote:well, let me know if you decide around the Niagara region or GTA in Ontario [thumbup]
OK [thumbup] .
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”