3 spirits

For difficult to define queries.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: 3 spirits

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

103 = To Protect

Yet 103 *can* be broken down in gematria , further...

To Circle Round = 41

Looking At = 26

Possibility = 36

Best I can do as far as circling around + looking...no "crack" or "opening"
I know gematria pretty well after 23 years , but I still checked in my books...;)

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

By the way , I was in a rush before , and made a mistake in posting...

Living Mgieckal God = 302

Anti - Christ = 302

Protecting Living Mgieckal God = 405

( or )

Protecting Anti - Christ = 405

Lord / Owner + Anti - Christ = 404 ( remember Entropy = 405 )

Veil + Anti - Christ = 404

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Well thanks for the effort.
Anyway, the first Dark circle of "defence" was walk in the park, but the second circle of Light got me floored and begging for quick death (nearly), but hounds get mercy so we just sweat it out. If I had to guess, I'd say It's is well protected, for the time being. I can live with that

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

chowderpope wrote:Damn, that was a good one. Sorry, the convo started to sound a bit too much like something from an anime. I'll leave you to it then.
Eh, my fault for posting when half asleep and about to go to bed, does look a bit like an anime-esk answer in hindsight. However I stand by it!
There really is a blue prism that I have been trying to find for years now though, and figured i'd use the opportunity to stir the pot a bit in my sleep deprived state incase it tickled someone's memory of seeing one :P Plus it's fun talking in a different inclination every once in a while, which I do surprisingly often to my friends when a bit bored. I remember one day talking in Shakespearean English for a good majority of it, only reason being that I was bored how the standard language of today sounded when spoken (which is a sentiment I hold quite often).
Cerber wrote:Worry not, my dear friend. What I seek is not a "thing". It's a living magical spirit that holds the keys to great many wonders and secrets of this and many other worlds.
I'll admit, this could be a great number of things. Pretty much any spiritual entity would fall into this category. I'm guessing there is a specific one in mind you are wanting to find?
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Caerdon wrote: I'll admit, this could be a great number of things. Pretty much any spiritual entity would fall into this category. I'm guessing there is a specific one in mind you are wanting to find?
I kinda found It, but escaped in a blink of an eye, It is extremely elusive, and nearly impossible to track.
True that, It can be great many different things for different people (and other creatures). For me It's a key maker, a pathfinder, and everything in-between. It know all the ways and all the short-cuts to all the places (or at least most of them, I'm sure)
Attachments
020170414190235.jpg

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

Cerber wrote:I kinda found It, but escaped in a blink of an eye, It is extremely elusive, and nearly impossible to track.
True that, It can be great many different things for different people (and other creatures). For me It's a key maker, a pathfinder, and everything in-between. It know all the ways and all the short-cuts to all the places (or at least most of them, I'm sure)
It seems to me like the nine-tailed fox of Chinese mythology. I believe it was the inspiration for the Pokémon Ninetales.
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Napoli wrote:
Cerber wrote:I kinda found It, but escaped in a blink of an eye, It is extremely elusive, and nearly impossible to track.
It seems to me like the nine-tailed fox of Chinese mythology. I believe it was the inspiration for the Pokémon Ninetales.
That's what I saw. Well close enough.. I couldn't count all of it's tails in a blink of an eye, but should be about right. A pretty creature with fiery eyes and great many tails.. oh and the magic I've never witness before..
What I see and what It actually looks like doesn't have to be exactly same thing, looks are just for reference

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

I think you are right , Napoli...

First , re: what I posted before about a specific
arrangement of symbols with nine levels , equaling 1008...

Second , the ninth level symbol for each column , looks like an "I" , or straight line...
or a tail , thus , nine tails

Third , the formula :

Otherworld Kitsune = 1007

It Will Be = 30

Key = 66

Maker = 375

Path = 95

Finder 381

+

Between = 62

= 1009

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Is there conclusion? How can we apply that?

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Well , if it was / is an Otherworld Kitsune , the *last* thing I
would want to do is mess with it , or try to catch it...

And *that* is a gentle warning...

If you have ever thought you reached a point in your life where
the chaos gods Murphy , Fubar , and Snafu , were messing with
you and making life miserable...

Multiply that by a googolplex , and you will get the idea of how
absolutely fouled up ( nice version ) your life will become , if
you attempt to capture a kitsune...

http://www.mythicalcreaturesguide.com/page/Kitsune

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Googolplex

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I like scary warnings, for those are like encouragement, means I'm on the right path. But "capturing" is strong word, I'm not a big fan of chains, neither I ever intend to put any on any other creature, especially as magnificent as that. It's more like I'm trying to make a new friend [grin] to make a fair trade

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

We have absolutely nothing a Otherworld Kitsune needs , nor are they interested in trade...

But have fun trying... [thumbup]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:We have absolutely nothing a Otherworld Kitsune needs , nor are they interested in trade...

But have fun trying... [thumbup]
Everybody needs something and nobody can find things better than me [smile]
I will just have to be patient, my usual ways won't do here

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Quite a claim... "nobody can find things better than me [smile]" ( Cerber )

I have hidden a treasure :

You have seven questions / guesses to find it... [wink]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:Quite a claim... "nobody can find things better than me [smile]" ( Cerber )
there is fine font:
Of all the creatures I've met so far
Shawn Blackwolf wrote: I have hidden a treasure :

You have seven questions / guesses to find it... [wink]
But you don’t have anything for me. yet [tongue]

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Caerdon wrote:
chowderpope wrote:Damn, that was a good one. Sorry, the convo started to sound a bit too much like something from an anime. I'll leave you to it then.
Eh, my fault for posting when half asleep and about to go to bed, does look a bit like an anime-esk answer in hindsight. However I stand by it!
No worries brother. I'm just an asshole on the internet sometimes. And in real life sometimes. Working on it.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

chowderpope wrote:
No worries brother. I'm just an asshole on the internet sometimes. And in real life sometimes. Working on it.
It always struck me as hilarious :

"In the theater of the absurd of life , asshole act one , is only the beginning of the passion play"

Shawn Blackwolf quote from years ago

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”