Mark of the Beast Satanic Ritual Abuse Theory

For difficult to define queries.

KayBe
Forum Member
Forum Member

Mark of the Beast Satanic Ritual Abuse Theory

Post by KayBe »

In my Genesis 3:6,
two verses of knowledge foreshadow wisdom of good and evil causing the Fall. Love imparts moral concern, the wisdom is coming from fruit in the center of a garden. The forbidden tree in the center of the garden of the Tree of Life is Tiphareth, sphere of unconditional love emanating in all directions. The serpent is phallic,
crawling low upon his belly,
a key inserted if his attributions are unlocked.

The serpent is on his belly devouring dust, or material concern. The serpent and the tree share lingam attribution, a Tiphareth serpent may symbolize a Buddha phallic totem.

Genesis 6:3, God ordains humanity live 120 years, or biological capacity. The snake in 3:6 returns the ability to obtain immortality from astral travel if he awakens Kundalini by delivering enlightenment. While the snake is craftier than any animal, cursed is he
above
all beasts,
crawling low devouring Malkuth, or feeding on material desire.

This foreshadows a flood adventure starring animals, God promises the flood won't repeat. Revelation, the last Church is Laodicea. Laod, in character Ea. They are neither hot nor cold cold nor hot only lukewarm, God ready to spit them out. Lamech, Genesis 4, Lamb of God Revelation 5, Is Lam Book Finish ->, suggests lamb's blood, the springs of living water of Revelation Chapter 7
that love inserted, not love extracted
raptures niche dependent wild animals only capable of experiencing fear
without help, even less coerced if induced to achieve Nirvana by force
than if left alone.
This also applies to pet store animals,
Elohim pets are as easy to grow as hydroponics pot plants.

Infinite time and space accumulates probabilities
most diluted odds of comparison bias scrying, the source of prophetic talent, as to specifics
highest odds majority of animals capable of sentience to evolve selfish &/or selfless,
infinite X-factor opportunity for troop count, ability stats
most selfish motive to alliance, least selfish motive to invade
most selfless motive to alliance,
long / short term,
to a mathematical equation,
with no invasion unless invaded,
only if the military to sustain the Buddha / unconditional love / fairness,
including if just consents to benefits,
invaded, is it tactically at margin to enclose sentience with military force,
opportunity to become safer and high on bulk stored love,
an intoxicant that translates easily over to any addiction,
the only motivating factors by objective mentation with selfish and selfless diversity.

Selfish prophets, the Elohim pets scry stop by as invited, & stop by fairest odds. The planet doesn't flood,
and an Aiwass Satanic Ritual Abuse Scandal peaks out selfish motive to network with Buddha:

16. For he is ever a sun, and she a moon. But to him is the winged secret flame, and to her the stooping starlight.
17. But ye are not so chosen.
18. Burn upon their brows, o splendrous serpent!

But, but - butt, butt . . .

verse 16, 17... seems as if to poetically depict Aiwass taken advantage of as a minor.
Verse 17 "ye are not so chosen," if underage minors.
Verse 18 burns upon their brows or minds, that 18 is endorsed

Egyptian Set,

the Genesis serpent tempts Eve with
two verses of knowledge of moral wisdom in place of understanding,
that knowledge references Genesis 3:6 symbolizes the Mark of the Beast 666 hustle.
Revelation 13 ends, Wisdom and Understanding to overcome 666 or Daath,
the death of reason in false knowledge.
The serpent symbolizes the human shadow,
lying to the woman by making the truth subconscious
in reference to phallic wisdom on intoxicants.
Moral Knowledge is offered as a fruit by a penis shaped animal,
love imparts moral concern and Eve is naked communing with a penis.

The serpent crawls low upon his belly,
craftier than any wild animal made by God (slavic perfect animals? non Buddha?)
consuming dust,
all the wild animals climbing higher. If the wild animals are niche dependent on fear and addiction to eating, their situation is less coercive if injected with love, pride extracted. They can all be forced to achieve Nirvana and scry global warming to prevent the flood.
They can all continue reproducing Buddha, all the new Buddha they produce as if one person share retention with the animal to’ve manufactured them, all evolving love at the most efficient possible rate.
A key inserted into the word low
results in Lowkey, or Loki,
crawling upon his belly consuming dust or matter may mean,
if he tempted Adam and Eve to eat fruit from the center of the garden of the (Genesis referenced) Tree of Life,
Tiphareth or the sun is the actual center,
the serpent has to feed on sexual energy as a Buddha.
If the serpent has sex 24/7 and can evolve into the Milky Way Galaxy on retention just from achieving Nirvana, he’s crawling if his sexual partners are receiving the equivalent quantity of sexual energy to the Milky Way. This is the slowest speed at which a Buddha can evolve.

Genesis Chapter 4 is the Fall of Cain,
Tubal-cain begets,
“If Cain 7, Lamech 77.”
Tubal-cain may translate
the tube all have, DNA
kubla, or ink blot as if a ku. T=k if top v’d on front of letter, l pulled back
Two bal or boulders projected, two false or forbidden totems.
The Fall of the Cain delivers Lamech,
La Mech or Lay Mechanic
Va Mech or Virginia Mechanicsville,
L turned to left, M capitalized.
C Mecha, L turned to right, a thrown forward.
I am KB since birth, from Virginia Mechanicsville. KaaBa in Mecha sounds like KB in Maker,
Allah respelled results in al lay if the h is turned upside down.
Revelation Chapter 5, the Lamb of God has 7 horns, 7 eyes, 7 spirits.
Lamech sounds like Lamb ick or framed,
which transitions into Lam, ec I, capital H turned to right.
When the cain or staff falls,
the text ends After Seth and Enosh began men to encounter the Lord.
After the sun went underground, if SetH rearranged to spell after I set, H turned on its side and thrown behind set. After God as the sun, the heart and mind of all information energy and places because unconditionally loving, went underground began men to encounter Him.
The sun descending the horizon is a serpent emerging from Moses’ stave because the event foreshadows Moses before Pharaoh devouring lower ranking serpent with his staff's snake.
The Lamb of God is symbolically Set because 777 is the lightning bolt of Zeus as a serpent if the bottoms of the sevens are connected to the left of their tops.
Book 2 of the Torah, the Exodus, 2 and Exodus respelled results in
2Eus do X, two zeus do X
or hit
competing false idols or golden calves on Mount Sinai,
as Moses’ serpent devouring Pharaoh’s foreshadows that Moses breaks the ten commandment
tablets of law on the Mountain,
the lightning in the cracks foreshadows that the stone of KB in Mecca is broken by the bolt of 777.
The breaking of the Tablets of Law may be intended to announce Set
through Aleister Crowley’s controversial Book of the Law poem.
836-8215 is my home phone number,
counting back from fourth number, 836, a dash to indicate to begin to count right,
82 then the first number in the riddle manifests, first plus four, the number itself, results in
836-8215. first/one to get to five.

In Revelation 6:1-3, the Lamb of God looks marked by 666.

Genesis Chapter 3 is famous for mentioning God as a plurality,
the Torah rearranged spells a Thor, Norwegian mythic meaning to compliment
Greek and Egyptian symbolism previously mentioned. World mythology could have been
a Muslim jihad and cosmology of immortal elites.
The jihad is the sun set,
the sun’s underground.

King James, Revelation Chapter 8, a lamp that is wormwood falls low to enlighten. Lamp spells lamb, p become a b. The Lamb’s wood is the source of the Worm or Wyrm.

Scrying stop by fairest odds,
love control, identification success not fail apart from an audited complex, not deviated to the side by recognizance nor non recognizance mind control,
is available with a telepathic assistant to notarize once nothing fear or brainwashing inhibits results when scrier tries
alone.

The theory is early shrooming chimps setting one buddha as a
forced assumption of Satanic role cornerstone
of selfish motivation to assist Buddha,
by establishing post superior ability level rape
via the system stuckness of the prophets, on point of non accessory military expenditure:
set if has sex in exchange for the military niche. Milky Way retention from love making.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Mark of the Beast Satanic Ritual Abuse Theory

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

I have a theory set :

1. You are a robot

2. You were shrooming when you wrote this

3. You are a robot someone programmed the equivalent of a
psychedelic experience into , then you wrote this

4. You have been drinking too much merovingian blood

5. You are a robot someone programmed the equivalent of a
psychedelic experience into , then you wrote this + You have
been drinking too much merovingian blood while doing so

And one question :

Just WTF was in that last apple you ate off your tree it *seems*
like you fell out of , and hit your head ?

All said and asked respectfully , put in context with your post... [tongue2]... [thumbup]

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

dat not in my bible luke warm well i reach noth america go up down is luke wark so i bring the town down mabby god will spit me out lol....
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

This has been moved out of the "help" section and into the off topic section, as I can't quite understand what it is saying with a quick glance. I'm letting it sit for now in case it has another purpose and because it is its own thread, however should text like this appear in others threads, it will probably be removed and use warned.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

777Sloan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by 777Sloan »

KayBe wrote:In my Genesis 3:6,
two verses of knowledge foreshadow wisdom of good and evil causing the Fall. Love imparts moral concern, the wisdom is coming from fruit in the center of a garden. The forbidden tree in the center of the garden of the Tree of Life is Tiphareth, sphere of unconditional love emanating in all directions. The serpent is phallic,
crawling low upon his belly,
a key inserted if his attributions are unlocked.

The serpent is on his belly devouring dust, or material concern. The serpent and the tree share lingam attribution, a Tiphareth serpent may symbolize a Buddha phallic totem.

Genesis 6:3, God ordains humanity live 120 years, or biological capacity. The snake in 3:6 returns the ability to obtain immortality from astral travel if he awakens Kundalini by delivering enlightenment. While the snake is craftier than any animal, cursed is he
above
all beasts,
crawling low devouring Malkuth, or feeding on material desire.

This foreshadows a flood adventure starring animals, God promises the flood won't repeat. Revelation, the last Church is Laodicea. Laod, in character Ea. They are neither hot nor cold cold nor hot only lukewarm, God ready to spit them out. Lamech, Genesis 4, Lamb of God Revelation 5, Is Lam Book Finish ->, suggests lamb's blood, the springs of living water of Revelation Chapter 7
that love inserted, not love extracted
raptures niche dependent wild animals only capable of experiencing fear
without help, even less coerced if induced to achieve Nirvana by force
than if left alone.
This also applies to pet store animals,
Elohim pets are as easy to grow as hydroponics pot plants.

Infinite time and space accumulates probabilities
most diluted odds of comparison bias scrying, the source of prophetic talent, as to specifics
highest odds majority of animals capable of sentience to evolve selfish &/or selfless,
infinite X-factor opportunity for troop count, ability stats
most selfish motive to alliance, least selfish motive to invade
most selfless motive to alliance,
long / short term,
to a mathematical equation,
with no invasion unless invaded,
only if the military to sustain the Buddha / unconditional love / fairness,
including if just consents to benefits,
invaded, is it tactically at margin to enclose sentience with military force,
opportunity to become safer and high on bulk stored love,
an intoxicant that translates easily over to any addiction,
the only motivating factors by objective mentation with selfish and selfless diversity.

Selfish prophets, the Elohim pets scry stop by as invited, & stop by fairest odds. The planet doesn't flood,
and an Aiwass Satanic Ritual Abuse Scandal peaks out selfish motive to network with Buddha:

16. For he is ever a sun, and she a moon. But to him is the winged secret flame, and to her the stooping starlight.
17. But ye are not so chosen.
18. Burn upon their brows, o splendrous serpent!

But, but - butt, butt . . .

verse 16, 17... seems as if to poetically depict Aiwass taken advantage of as a minor.
Verse 17 "ye are not so chosen," if underage minors.
Verse 18 burns upon their brows or minds, that 18 is endorsed

Egyptian Set,

the Genesis serpent tempts Eve with
two verses of knowledge of moral wisdom in place of understanding,
that knowledge references Genesis 3:6 symbolizes the Mark of the Beast 666 hustle.
Revelation 13 ends, Wisdom and Understanding to overcome 666 or Daath,
the death of reason in false knowledge.
The serpent symbolizes the human shadow,
lying to the woman by making the truth subconscious
in reference to phallic wisdom on intoxicants.
Moral Knowledge is offered as a fruit by a penis shaped animal,
love imparts moral concern and Eve is naked communing with a penis.

The serpent crawls low upon his belly,
craftier than any wild animal made by God (slavic perfect animals? non Buddha?)
consuming dust,
all the wild animals climbing higher. If the wild animals are niche dependent on fear and addiction to eating, their situation is less coercive if injected with love, pride extracted. They can all be forced to achieve Nirvana and scry global warming to prevent the flood.
They can all continue reproducing Buddha, all the new Buddha they produce as if one person share retention with the animal to’ve manufactured them, all evolving love at the most efficient possible rate.
A key inserted into the word low
results in Lowkey, or Loki,
crawling upon his belly consuming dust or matter may mean,
if he tempted Adam and Eve to eat fruit from the center of the garden of the (Genesis referenced) Tree of Life,
Tiphareth or the sun is the actual center,
the serpent has to feed on sexual energy as a Buddha.
If the serpent has sex 24/7 and can evolve into the Milky Way Galaxy on retention just from achieving Nirvana, he’s crawling if his sexual partners are receiving the equivalent quantity of sexual energy to the Milky Way. This is the slowest speed at which a Buddha can evolve.

Genesis Chapter 4 is the Fall of Cain,
Tubal-cain begets,
“If Cain 7, Lamech 77.”
Tubal-cain may translate
the tube all have, DNA
kubla, or ink blot as if a ku. T=k if top v’d on front of letter, l pulled back
Two bal or boulders projected, two false or forbidden totems.
The Fall of the Cain delivers Lamech,
La Mech or Lay Mechanic
Va Mech or Virginia Mechanicsville,
L turned to left, M capitalized.
C Mecha, L turned to right, a thrown forward.
I am KB since birth, from Virginia Mechanicsville. KaaBa in Mecha sounds like KB in Maker,
Allah respelled results in al lay if the h is turned upside down.
Revelation Chapter 5, the Lamb of God has 7 horns, 7 eyes, 7 spirits.
Lamech sounds like Lamb ick or framed,
which transitions into Lam, ec I, capital H turned to right.
When the cain or staff falls,
the text ends After Seth and Enosh began men to encounter the Lord.
After the sun went underground, if SetH rearranged to spell after I set, H turned on its side and thrown behind set. After God as the sun, the heart and mind of all information energy and places because unconditionally loving, went underground began men to encounter Him.
The sun descending the horizon is a serpent emerging from Moses’ stave because the event foreshadows Moses before Pharaoh devouring lower ranking serpent with his staff's snake.
The Lamb of God is symbolically Set because 777 is the lightning bolt of Zeus as a serpent if the bottoms of the sevens are connected to the left of their tops.
Book 2 of the Torah, the Exodus, 2 and Exodus respelled results in
2Eus do X, two zeus do X
or hit
competing false idols or golden calves on Mount Sinai,
as Moses’ serpent devouring Pharaoh’s foreshadows that Moses breaks the ten commandment
tablets of law on the Mountain,
the lightning in the cracks foreshadows that the stone of KB in Mecca is broken by the bolt of 777.
The breaking of the Tablets of Law may be intended to announce Set
through Aleister Crowley’s controversial Book of the Law poem.
836-8215 is my home phone number,
counting back from fourth number, 836, a dash to indicate to begin to count right,
82 then the first number in the riddle manifests, first plus four, the number itself, results in
836-8215. first/one to get to five.

In Revelation 6:1-3, the Lamb of God looks marked by 666.

Genesis Chapter 3 is famous for mentioning God as a plurality,
the Torah rearranged spells a Thor, Norwegian mythic meaning to compliment
Greek and Egyptian symbolism previously mentioned. World mythology could have been
a Muslim jihad and cosmology of immortal elites.
The jihad is the sun set,
the sun’s underground.

King James, Revelation Chapter 8, a lamp that is wormwood falls low to enlighten. Lamp spells lamb, p become a b. The Lamb’s wood is the source of the Worm or Wyrm.

Scrying stop by fairest odds,
love control, identification success not fail apart from an audited complex, not deviated to the side by recognizance nor non recognizance mind control,
is available with a telepathic assistant to notarize once nothing fear or brainwashing inhibits results when scrier tries
alone.

The theory is early shrooming chimps setting one buddha as a
forced assumption of Satanic role cornerstone
of selfish motivation to assist Buddha,
by establishing post superior ability level rape
via the system stuckness of the prophets, on point of non accessory military expenditure:
set if has sex in exchange for the military niche. Milky Way retention from love making.
I deeply resonate with what you have expressed. Thank you.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Great theory. It's very practical and down to earth, and really exposes the ritual abuses of Satanic cults. I have a similar theory about pizza. I will share below:

I have two shoes
The devil has two horns. His two horns are maybe black, maybe white, depending on the lighting.
The absence of lighting is darking.
The moon illuminates the dark at night.
The moon is a circle.
Pizza is a circle.
Therefore, pizza.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Actually , Chowderpope :

*If* the moon is in your eye

Like a big pizza pie

*That* is Amore

Saint Sinatra of the Rat Pack said so , and as he was a friend
of the God Father , one would not want to contradict him... [wink]

He has cement shoes and lead boots made special for people...

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”