Spirit Science video creator is an accused rapist

For difficult to define queries.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

His name is Jordan Duchnycz, you may have seen his Spirit Science videos on youtube. He covers a range of topics such as crystals, astral projection, meditation, chakras, all that cool new age stuff that we know and love. He uses animation and a high pitched voice to explain these concepts to the viewer. It's intended to be an educational series.

It surfaced that in 2012 he *may have* committed rape against a friend of his.

A member of Teal Swan's team, Blake Dyer, later blamed the victim in support of the rapist. If you don't know who Teal Swan is, she's a psychopath who masquerades as a spiritual authority and has legions of pathetic, susceptible followers. She speaks lightly of suicide as if it's simply a reset button, to the detriment of many of her followers who are undoubtedly considering suicide.

Here is an article about the rape: https://evonews.com/life/2017/jul/10/cr ... -survivor/

Here is a collection of articles exposing Teal Swan: http://www.jessicamystic.com/exposing-t ... eaker.html

-Administrator Stukov edited title and line "*may have*".
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Cerber

Re: Spirit Science video creator is a rapist

Post by Cerber »

Never heard about him. But not a very attractive personality.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

That is a heavy accusation based on one blog post. There is no sources for this other than this article.

He was never prosecuted. The investigation is over.

She claims that she has recordings but until she publish them, we can't say for sure what happened, and even if he did admit to the events described, that isn't against the law in that state. (How the fuck, can it not be?)

So for now, the title should read "Spirit Science video creator accused of rape".

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

I agree she needs to publish the audio. I might email her asking for her to release it, simply to have physical evidence. Unfortunately, I'm unable to change the title of the thread at this point.

Here's her personal blog describing the situation: https://thegohst.wordpress.com/2017/02/24/i-was-raped/

Based on her personal account, I find it believable. But I agree, there is not enough evidence to be absolutely certain. One thing is certain though, his videos are annoying.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

chowderpope wrote: One thing is certain though, his videos are annoying.
That doesn't make you a rapist...

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Desecrated wrote:
chowderpope wrote: One thing is certain though, his videos are annoying.
That doesn't make you a rapist...
I didn't say that it does.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

We all just agree we don't quite like him but we were a bit too quick to celebrate his incarceration.. [sadface]
Third time will be the charm [wink]

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

I asked if she would release the audio ever, and she just said it was not her intention for him to ever be named. She was not the one who named him, but Blake Dyer named him and attached him to the story. Blake is Jordan Duchnycz's friend, and was defending him, but I guess he accidentally leaked his name. What a dummy.

The fact that she published her account without naming him, just to share her story, tells me even more that she's being truthful. If she really intended to hurt his reputation with a lie, she would have named him outright.

Anyway, based on her response it looks like she has no plans to release the audio.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Spirit Science video creator is an accused rapist

Post by Stukov »

Title has been edited to "an accused rapist". It is a fine line between free speech and defamation in regards to accusations of things like rape. In this case I'm going to allow it because the conversation has been enough to show the dangers of both accusing an innocent person, ruining their reputation with little more than false words, and the dangers of serial rapists who are able to continue by silencing their victims and keeping physical evidence down to a minimum.

Some people are drawn to the "spiritual leader" role because they are charismatic and can use this power to prey on to others. I am making no statement in regards to this specific case and this site holds no position on legal matters, only stating that I am leaving this up as guidepost and warning, be careful who you trust they could prey upon you, and mind destroying an innocent person on only the words of another.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

777Sloan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by 777Sloan »

I've been accused of something simialr to psychic rape before.

Women like being the center of attention. This has something to do with the explosion of reports on such matters as of late. Though at the same time, there are indeed sexual perversions running amuck in ways the public doesn't know or see.

For better or worse, these true crimes against humanity will never be known to the masses.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

women wanting to be the center of attention has nothing to do with any of the accusations coming out lately.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

This is the same person , from another website , Chowderpope...

I would not doubt he has done other than "psychic rape"...

I have reason to believe we can add extreme misogyny to his
self admitted status of white nationalist...;)

" Reply by Snowflake 5 hours ago

Catnip. Slipping a bit of the stuff in the unsuspecting's tea yields favorable results. "

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:This is the same person , from another website , Chowderpope...

I would not doubt he has done other than "psychic rape"...

I have reason to believe we can add extreme misogyny to his
self admitted status of white nationalist...;)

" Reply by Snowflake 5 hours ago

Catnip. Slipping a bit of the stuff in the unsuspecting's tea yields favorable results. "
Well that's rather disturbing [stare]
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Um catnip barely has any psychoactive or sedative effects. But really, why are you trying to rape people? You need a strong woman to kick you in the balls while you look in the mirror and cry.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

chowderpope wrote:Um catnip barely has any psychoactive or sedative effects. But really, why are you trying to rape people? You need a strong woman to kick you in the balls while you look in the mirror and cry.
It's not the strength of the psychoactive effects that disturb me, it's the combination of the "psychic rape" statement with putting unwanted substances in people's drinks [stare]
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Add this post , from another thread , same night , other site :

"Reply by Snowflake yesterday"

"Sure. Power over others."

Thread subject is : " Have You Ever Thought About Why You Practice Magic" ?

http://www.paganspace.net/forum/topics/ ... _com_forum

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

chowderpope wrote:Um catnip barely has any psychoactive or sedative effects. But really, why are you trying to rape people? You need a strong woman to kick you in the balls while you look in the mirror and cry.

WebMD : "Catnip seems to be able to slow down the central nervous system (CNS), causing sleepiness and other effects."

A catnip concentrate might have more effects than you think...

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Shawn, just days ago you were growling at me for contemplating ideas that impose on free will of others, yet you find no problem sharing your expertise on rape drugs?
I find interesting how quickly people tend to walk full circle sometimes, when you just sit down, wait and watch.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Cerber wrote:Shawn, just days ago you were growling at me for contemplating ideas that impose on free will of others, yet you find no problem sharing your expertise on rape drugs?
I find interesting how quickly people tend to walk full circle sometimes, when you just sit down, wait and watch.
You misunderstand , Cerber...

It was my commentary and quotes from *Snowflake* , known here as Sloan 777...

That is what I was referring to , as he was the one who posted this , then I brought
to light his related posts , under one of his other names... [thumbup]

I posted those things , because I am most definitely against that sort of behavior...

Hope that helps... [wink]

Sloan's Quote :

"I've been accused of something simialr to psychic rape before.

Women like being the center of attention. This has something to do with the explosion of reports on such matters as of late."

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

That may be so, and yet it is You who brought forth the dark witchery of catnip.. How shall you defend?

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

No need to defend...you must have missed the posts again...

Sloan was the one who brought it forth under the name Snowflake...

I showed his post from Paganspace , because of what he posted to Chowderpope...
Chowderpope relied , and I added my feelings on Sloan's style of thinking...

( not *my* style , believe me... [shock2] )

Then Chowderpope stated catnip did not do much , and told Sloan he needed a kick in the balls ...

Then Spiral added her feelings regarding the combination of comments by Sloan...

Then I showed how it could have an effect , according to WebMD , to illustrate to Chowderpope
if Sloan was espousing this type of behavior , there could be more effect than he thought when
he posted his comment...

I am now done with clarification , not defense... [thumbup]

Now...do you really want to accuse me of something that is not only not true , but ridiculous , Cerber ?

I have made abundantly clear my position...it might help to clear out some cyberwax out of digital ears... [lol]

( oh , and be careful...it looks like you are developing an obsessive / compulsive disorder over that gif )... [wink]

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Well this has definitely taken a unique turn.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Oh you brought froth the heavy weapons, my kryptonite - long posts of historical accuracy.

Very well. I guess you leave me no choice but use my doomsday device - the Ray of Grammar. You put extra space before comma, more than once!

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

My commas do not like to feel crowded...

They like their personal space... [thumbup]

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

the_spiral wrote:Well this has definitely taken a unique turn.
A long and twisted road...what a long strange trip it has been... [wink]

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”