Waking up at 3 AM

For difficult to define queries.

Ušušur
Forum Member
Forum Member

Waking up at 3 AM

Post by Ušušur »

I didn't know where to put this thread so here it goes...

So, for some time now I've been waking up more or less at exactly 03:00 AM. It happens regardless of when I go to bed, whether it's 11, midnight etc. I thought it was just a bad sleeping pattern, thought it is weird that it always happens at the same time (is that weird tho?).

Last night, I was dreaming and a loud CRASH woke me up at exactly 03:00 AM. It sounded as if someone picked up a 'metal horse' (for drying out the clothes) and threw it on the floor - there is one of those in my room. I have no pets and I'm living alone now so I can't deduce who could've possibly done it. I mean, it was seriously loud and I got really frightened. I felt there was something, not necessarily threatening, but a presence of sorts. Very, very strong feeling. I wouldn't think I imagined it, I'm extremely skeptic about things like this. This isn't the first time I felt it, but it was the strongest yet.

Let me just say I had huge problems with sleeping and a lot of night paralysis, at a certain point I seriously thought I was going mad. I finally got rid of those, but I keep hearing things upon waking up, usually voices, whispers or just breathing. It lasts for a very short time and its harmless really so I don't think much about it. But I thought it might make sense mentioning it. I don't do drugs, I'm not mentally ill (at least I think I'm not, I haven't been diagnosed with anything so far).

My question is, do you know anything more about this 3 AM thing? Have you experienced anything similar? Is there really something about the name 'witching hour', I mean historically? I searched a bit online and didn't find much. :/

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Waking up at 3 AM

Post by Desecrated »

It is known as the witching hour. Or wolf hour.

"At 3:00, the witching hour is the time of haunting at which creatures such as witches, demons, ghosts, and gremlins are thought to appear and to be at their most powerful. Black magic is thought to be most effective at this time."

"The witching hour is at 3 AM, specifically for the purpose of mocking the Holy Trinity"

It's the hour when our bodies activity is at the lowest, we have the highest level of melatonin, our body temperature is the lowest and the blood pressure gets low.
It's not unusual to wake up freezing, to wake up weak or to just wake up in a jolt. Probably because your brain thinks there is something wrong with your body because it slows down too much.

The production of melatonin is actually controlled by light, so sleeping with a nightlight actually helps to reduce it. Alcohol also helps to reduce it, so having a "night cap" is actually a good idea. It also helps you feel warm.

From an occult perspective you should of course do some simple cleaning, cleansing, blessing and shielding. Or just straight up banish if it gets worse.

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Midnight as the witching hour is more common than the 3am one shown by Wikipedia.That article has no sources or citation listed so caution is urged.
Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

For the record the Daily Mail banned all its journalists from using Wikipedia as a sole source in 2014 because of its unreliability.In retaliation Wikipedia banned the Daily Mail. [rolleyes]

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/ ... or-website

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

violetstar wrote:Midnight as the witching hour is more common than the 3am one shown by Wikipedia.That article has no sources or citation listed so caution is urged.
Yeah, I was kinda lazy to qoute from wikipedia, but the information on there correspond with information I've seen in other sources, and I just didn't have the energy to start translating things at 8 pm. So I used wikipedia instead.
I'll redo it tomorrow.

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

When I began my journey in the occult, exact same thing used to happen to me. Now it has ceased. But God forbid if I ever can sleep in peace without cleansing, banishing or shielding :-\ .
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Desecrated wrote:
violetstar wrote:Midnight as the witching hour is more common than the 3am one shown by Wikipedia.That article has no sources or citation listed so caution is urged.
Yeah, I was kinda lazy to qoute from wikipedia, but the information on there correspond with information I've seen in other sources, and I just didn't have the energy to start translating things at 8 pm. So I used wikipedia instead.
I'll redo it tomorrow.
No problem.Thanks for clarifying.

I once presented a paper that was marked down because I had formed part of my argument using information from Wikipedia.Its a good source for general overviews or as an introduction but checking sources given there is critical.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

violetstar wrote:
Desecrated wrote:
I'll redo it tomorrow.
No problem.Thanks for clarifying.

I once presented a paper that was marked down because I had formed part of my argument using information from Wikipedia.Its a good source for general overviews or as an introduction but checking sources given there is critical.
Wikipedia is great for finding sources. The article itself might be a bit wonky, but usually it will have a list of references or 'further reading' section. I've ended up buying a lot of books simply because they are the cited source on wikipedia.
However, as you pointed out, the article I quoted from now: lacks this.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Napoli wrote:When I began my journey in the occult, exact same thing used to happen to me. Now it has ceased. But God forbid if I ever can sleep in peace without cleansing, banishing or shielding :-\ .
What is your favorite type of cleansing?

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

Desecrated wrote:
Napoli wrote:When I began my journey in the occult, exact same thing used to happen to me. Now it has ceased. But God forbid if I ever can sleep in peace without cleansing, banishing or shielding :-\ .
What is your favorite type of cleansing?
I don't have the opportunity to sage my room, so I have to do with LBRP, drawing blue pentacles on the the entrances and setting my room on electric violet fire. As for cleansing myself I love salt and herbal bath with sage, rosemary, marigold and bay leaf.
Last edited by Napoli on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

I have heard that at night, especially in the hours prior to sunrise, negative entity activity is the strongest. I agree it's a good time to start regular smudging and protection work, if you haven't already.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

You guys do cleansing very fancy.
I just do "astral fart" once or twice and it works, more or less.. [blush]

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

I think everyone should do some kind of cleansing, protection, and strengthening of your auric shield. When it really counts it will be helpful to have these things already in place and strong.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Never really bothered me. I remember in one house that we lived for few years, when I was in 4-5 grade there was a lot of "activity", and at that time I was very much in to spiritism, but that house was already "populated" when we moved in, but it's was like an extra invisible house mates, sometimes helpful sometimes annoying, like any other ppl, you just get used to and learn to live with their tantrums.
The other time much later when after I got my ass kicked and place I lived start to turn in some kind of "wtf warzone" I just moved houses.. I didn't caused it, I just might have added fuel in to the fire, a few cups..
Now these days I still poke around where I shouldn't, but (I try to) keep three lines of defence, close all doors and gates "with intent", share my place with some old Gods to sanctify it at least a bit, and I actively project "sanitizing field" while letting my "dogs" to run around in it once in a while. Not by the book, I'm a DIY man [gz] but it works, I think. I haven't really tested it yet on anything bigger than random flies. Although current house does have a lot of some kind of "negative energies" from before which I can't be bothered to sort out, will be moving soon anyway. Old "dirty" places takes too much effort to clean and I'm not that fussy, just keep it somewhat stable is good enough for the time being.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Okay, so you practice cleansing and protection work.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Cerber wrote:You guys do cleansing very fancy.
I just do "astral fart" once or twice and it works, more or less.. [blush]
Please stop with this behavior.
Your not helping, your not adding anything, it's just disrupting.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

New attempt with sources.

"The witching hour -the time when witches are said to appear, usually twelve o'clock at night"
cambridge.org/dictionary

"the witching hour - Midnight (with reference to the belief that witches are active and magic takes place at that time)."
en.oxforddictionaries.com

Devils hours

"The thinking behind the specific time of 3am is that it is a deliberate mocking of the death of Jesus Christ, who, according to ancient writing, died in the middle of the afternoon - at 3pm."

"Just like the turning of the cross upside down is a deliberate lack of humility or respect to Christ, the inversion of 3pm to 3am is thought to be demons using the opposite hour to torment humans.

The number three is also synonymous with Christianity - the Holy Trinity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Many horror films have used the Devil’s Hour as a pivotal moment - in The Conjuring, the clocks stop at 3:07am and events take a seriously bad turn.

Names being called and walls banged three times in succession, as seen in the movie, are seen as a direct insult to Christianity.

Ronald ‘Butch’ DeFeo Jr - the man who inspired The Amityville Horror - murdered six members of his own family at three in the morning, while multiple strange occurrences take place at around the same time in The Exorcism Of Emily Rose - another film supposedly based on true events."

"Paranormal researcher Ben Eno explains: “The belief in such a time, the Devil’s Hour, could be fuelling its power.

“If you go on thinking something spooky is going to happen, something spooky will probably happen.”"
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/the-devils-ho ... 52317.html

---

"The folklore is surprisingly scant. Much of it relates to the activities of witches, demons and ghosts. But I did find one incredibly interesting reference in American folklore. Candi K. Cann discusses La Mala Hora, translated as ‘The Evil Hour’. Naturally, that becomes ‘the witching hour’.

But here’s where it gets interesting. The Evil Hour is not a time of day, but rather an evil spirit. She wanders country roads and haunts lone travellers late at night.

La Mala Hora often appears at the crossroads, and seeing her is apparently an omen of death. She doesn’t actually kill anyone – she just reminds people that they will die at some point. La Mala Hora is essentially a warning to avoid lonely places late at night."

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=kXn ... re&f=false

---

MANILA, Philippines - There's something about waking up at 3 a.m. and I'm sure I’m not the only person wracking my brain why many of us experience this. This phenomenon is experienced by people all over the world and both scientific and paranormal explanations have been offered up by experts.

For the first one, it is believed that when we go to bed at night, our body undergoes different stages of sleep. Sometimes we wake up in-between these stages and it is possible that at about 3 a.m., we enter a lighter stage of sleep.

Another biological explanation according to www.rejuvinstitute.com points out stress as a factor. Stress triggers the adrenal glands to produce adrenaline. Also, 3 a.m. is approximately the time the liver regenerates and glycogen is essential in the regeneration process. But when we're stressed out, the additional adrenaline makes our cells use up more glycogen. If the liver doesn't have enough glycogen in the body to regenerate, the compensation mechanism is that more adrenaline is released causing the body to be pumped up and alert for action instead of being ready for bed.
I tend to wake up at 3 a.m. especially during summer, semestral break or moments when my mind isn't perturbed by work and my body isn't exhausted. But Dr. Arvin Sese has his own take on the phenomenon and that is instinctual self-preservation.

"It's probably a throwback to when our ancestors had to watch out for predators, so they wake up at 3 a.m. to see if everyone is still there," he says.
So what other possible explanations are there? Having my third eye opened wider than I wanted to two years ago, I've been awoken by two possibly entities at this hour; one of which was a tall monk standing by the side of my bed near my feet.

A common supernatural conclusion has been linked to the Christian faith. Rob Rubin, author of Defensive Occultism, and founder of Mysterium Philippines says that it is called “the proverbial 'Devil's hour'” or in some cases the "witching hour."
This was meant to be a mockery of the importance of 3 p.m. in Christianity when Christ gave his life for the world. Ergo, it came to be that 3 a.m. (or more specifically 3:15 am) is the hour that God is furthest away from our realm. Furthermore, 3 a.m. is also said to be the time within the day that the spirit realm is 'closest' to our own realm and thus more interaction and phenomena between us and the spirits likely occur. In my own experiences it is even during this hour that the soul is likely to “astrally project” and interacts with the unseen world.

There are people I know who've felt a presence in their bedrooms or have seen doors bang right before their eyes. There are those who've experienced odd noises in the house or have heard things fall inexplicably on its own.
Rubin reveals some of his most interesting 3 a.m. wake-up calls.

"Spirits have been known to be slightly violent during this time. When I was younger, I was sleeping peacefully until out of nowhere I started feeling as if the bed was shaking and was awoken with the feeling of something slapping me on the face. When I looked around, I was alone in the room and it was exactly 3:15 a.m. Another case was when I was a teen sleeping in the room with my father. I saw a white smoke or mist floating above me. It quickly rushed towards my father prompting him to start screaming in his sleep. When I looked at the clock, guess what time it was?"
Unlike Rob's fretful tales, Inner Dance meditation coach Arianne Olegario shares a different experience.

"I was high up in the Himalayas when I kept waking up at 3 a.m. for three consecutive days. On the first day, I checked my watch and true enough it was 3 a.m. On the third day, I did not even have to check my watch because I knew. So I went outside, looked at the mountains and expressed a short prayer of gratitude and then it stopped (happening)."
Olegario also interprets these 3 a.m. wake-up calls from another perspective.

"Inner dance, a form of dynamic meditation facilitates an individual's awakening process by letting go of the thinking mind (to) open the self up to the intuitive mind. (This) may be used to balance out individuals experiencing the 3 a.m. phenomena. The awakening process or the Kundalini rising besides the 3 a.m. phenomena also include other phenomena such as emotional distress, changes in sleeping patterns but when we experience these, it is best to examine ourselves through with greater love instead of fear. Fear will only heighten the "negative" impact of Kundalini or awakening process. From a personal experience, whenever I get regular periods of waking up at 3am, I meditate, accept the process that is happening instead of fighting it. Afterwards, I stop waking up at 3 a.m. I believe that it is our spirit trying to speak to us and that moment usually is at 3am. So just listen to it," she advises.
According to Kundalini Yoga instructor Marisa HarNadh, the 3 a.m. phenomenon has something to do with sadhana (daily spiritual practice that involves prayer, exercise and meditation or whatever you do to connect to your highest inner self).

Rephrasing Shakti Parwha Kaur's Kundalini Yoga: The Flow of Eternal Power, HarNadh elaborates, "During what are called the “ambrosial hours” (the two and a half hours just before sunrise at 3 to 6 a.m.), when the sun is at a sixty-degree angle to the Earth, the energy you put into your sadhana gets maximum results. Your world is quieter. It’s easier to meditate and concentrate before the hustle and bustle of the day begins. This is the reason most are up. Due to the "Shift" more and more people are 'woken-up' during these hours as a way of the Universe to remind them it's time to rise up for prayer and meditation."
These aren’t answers in any way but hopefully with these insights, it will give you time to reassess your personal health, physical or otherwise. Though it may not necessarily stop the occurrences from happening, it should at least give you peace of mind on your next 3 a.m. wake-up call.

http://www.philstar.com/health-and-fami ... phenomenon

-----

“In European folklore, the witching hour is the time when supernatural creatures such as witches, demons and ghosts are thought to be at their most powerful, and black magic at its most effective. This hour is typically midnight, and the term may now be used to refer to midnight, or any late hour, even without having the associated superstitious beliefs. The term “witching hour” can also refer to the period from midnight to 3am, while “devils hour” refers to the time around 3am.”

What is wrong with that definition? Where is the cited source? Any late hour is a witching hour? The 3am time reference is in there for what reason? Sorry, I just cannot accept this as creditable. I still find myself asking where this phrase came from.

In 1816, Mary Shelley wrote Frankenstein: The Modern Prometheus.

“Night waned upon this talk, and even the witching hour had gone by before we retired to rest.”

This is believed to be the first time the exact phrase, “Witching Hour” was used in a published text. However, this not the first reference to the Witching time. Around 1601, William Shakespeare pinned, The Tragedy of Hamlet, Prince of Denmark. In this play, Hamlet expresses:

“Tis now the very witching time of night, When churchyards yawn and hell itself breathes out Contagion to this world: now could I drink hot blood, And do such bitter business, as the day would quake to look on.” –Hamlet, Scene II

Could this be the source of the Witching Time (Hour)? Hamlet was written over 400 years ago. In this play, Shakespeare cited the Hour- not explained. There must be an earlier reference.

In one of the best paranormal reference books available, The Encyclopedia of Witches and Witchcraft, Rosemary Ellen Guiley gives one of the most complete definitions of the Witching hour:

“The hour of midnight on the night of the full moon. This is a time of transformation and change and the height of witches’ spell-casting powers. The roots of this notion go back to ancient times, to the worship of goddesses associated with the Moon, fertility and witchcraft. As the Moon waxes in its phases, so do the powers associated with it and its deities, until the culminate at the full moon”

Now I feel like we’re getting some place. But which goddess of the moon- there are several- and how far back in ‘ancient times’ do we need to go? Let’s narrow down on the goddess.

In my opinion, the goddess Selene seems to be the most likely candidate. She is one of three faces of the triple goddess who is seen in the waxing and waning moon. The powers of the moon goddess (Selene) are at their fullest during the full and dark of the moon, which were times of the monthly cycle sacred to her worship.

How ancient are the Greek gods? Our knowledge of the Greek gods was traced back to the writings of Homer in the Iliad and the Odyssey (8th century BC). It is believed that the myths were heavily influenced by the Mycenaean culture that existed in Greece between 1700 and 1100 BC. This is a little more than 3,700 years ago. I think that qualifies as “ancient.”

Associating the Greek goddess Selene and the Witching Hour seem to make sense. The moon has been worshiped for centuries. It seems that the full moon would have the highest impact to the people on the Earth. Therefore, it makes sense that the Witching Hour would only be on nights with a full moon.

We now have the goddess, what about the midnight reference? Midnight, after all, is 12am. Well, no. “Midnight” means the mid time point between sunset and sunrise. How did the ancient people know when midnight was? We can track time keeping back to the Egyptians at around 3500 BC. However, it was not until around 600 BC that man discovered a method to tell the time in the dark- since all other time keeping methods used the sun as reference, i.e. Obelisk , sun dial, etc, this nighttime device used the stars.; it was called a Merkhet.

http://michigansotherside.com/the-meani ... hing-hour/

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Translations of vargatimmen (wolfs hour) will come later, and then I'll add all of the scientific stuff about melatonin with charts later on.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Desecrated wrote: Please stop with this behavior.
Your not helping, your not adding anything, it's just disrupting.
How come? I'm not insulting anybody, just sharing my personal experiential in the way I'm most comfortable with. Are you implying that my ways, methods, experiences etc somehow have no value just because the presentation, the packaging is not polished to your liking? Would you rather me not sharing anything at all unless I'm willing to do it in your(or others) terms? Just say the word [thumbup] I grant you that authority [wink]

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Desecrated,thats a great post that asks as many questions as it answers.In order to aid clarification here are my observations.

Ronald Hutton has argued that the Triple Goddess was invented by Robert Graves and the only counter-argument of worth has been offered by Raven Grimassi who contends that a Triple Goddess was linked to witchcraft in ancient times.However,Grimassi also claims lineage from old Italian witches and his view of Italian witchcraft has been argued against by Sabina Magliocco who only concedes that Grimassi had been initiated into a folk tradition-not witchcraft.
For ease of access I refer to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_Go ... opaganism)

Despite what some here might think,I must take into account the views of those practising witchcraft as well as any input from academics.Field research can provide vital leads for researchers and in the case of folklore it is an almost inevitable recourse.

From the notes of my own research of an extant group claiming to practice an old form of witchcraft,it seems the Full Moon was only associated with the time for working by the uninitiated and the superstitious.The group say that in older times witches utilised the light of the Moon in order to travel through the countryside to their selected working area rather than make thier way by flaming torches which would have attracted attention.
They are in agreement with your remark that any late hour is the witching hour and add that the cover of darkness is crucial and that meetings took place earlier during the winter months.

That group had known leanings toward the Goddess Tanit but the most interesting thing here is that they do not utilise Moon Goddesses from the many cultures worldwide but swear allegiance to a deity whom they refer to as the Witch Mother.I do not feel this allegiance should be mistaken for a Matriarchal culture as the group also utilise local gods.

I feel we are making ground though more research is needed.For example and despite Shakespeare who may have invented the witching hour or taken it from earlier sources,a quick search using the term witching hour on Goggle Ngram reveals the phrase is overall peculiar to works printed in the English language and that its appearance in literature peaked c.1790 with a rapid decline thereafter.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Cerber wrote:Are you implying that my ways, methods, experiences etc somehow have no value just because the presentation, the packaging is not polished to your liking?

Would you rather me not sharing anything at all unless I'm willing to do it in your(or others) terms?

Just say the word [thumbup] I grant you that authority [wink]
If I have to explain it to you, I think we might have a serious problem. This is the kind of stuff you are suppose to learn in grade school. I seriously hope you weren't brought up in a fucking barn.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

violetstar wrote:Desecrated,thats a great post that asks as many questions as it answers.In order to aid clarification here are my observations.

Ronald Hutton has argued that the Triple Goddess was invented by Robert Graves and the only counter-argument of worth has been offered by Raven Grimassi who contends that a Triple Goddess was linked to witchcraft in ancient times.However,Grimassi also claims lineage from old Italian witches and his view of Italian witchcraft has been argued against by Sabina Magliocco who only concedes that Grimassi had been initiated into a folk tradition-not witchcraft.
For ease of access I refer to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_Go ... opaganism)

Despite what some here might think,I must take into account the views of those practising witchcraft as well as any input from academics.Field research can provide vital leads for researchers and in the case of folklore it is an almost inevitable recourse.

From the notes of my own research of an extant group claiming to practice an old form of witchcraft,it seems the Full Moon was only associated with the time for working by the uninitiated and the superstitious.The group say that in older times witches utilised the light of the Moon in order to travel through the countryside to their selected working area rather than make thier way by flaming torches which would have attracted attention.
They are in agreement with your remark that any late hour is the witching hour and add that the cover of darkness is crucial and that meetings took place earlier during the winter months.

That group had known leanings toward the Goddess Tanit but the most interesting thing here is that they do not utilise Moon Goddesses from the many cultures worldwide but swear allegiance to a deity whom they refer to as the Witch Mother.I do not feel this allegiance should be mistaken for a Matriarchal culture as the group also utilise local gods.

I feel we are making ground though more research is needed.For example and despite Shakespeare who may have invented the witching hour or taken it from earlier sources,a quick search using the term witching hour on Goggle Ngram reveals the phrase is overall peculiar to works printed in the English language and that its appearance in literature peaked c.1790 with a rapid decline thereafter.
I wanted to include several different sources to show that this concept exists within several different groups. Also that it is a concept that has changed with time. I really do believe that witching hour was originally around midnight, but it has now crept down to 3 am. AND, I think the concept of what it is, is also changing.

Lorraine warren for example is a known fraud, but as I showed, many parapsychologist, psychics, medium and others quote her on this and many movies have used this theme, to the point that it is now become part of the modern folklore.

And I have even worse news.
I've spent the last hour trying to find a scholarly nonweb source for vargtimmen and I've found nothing. This concept is so ingrained in modern Swedish thinking that I found 120,000 hits on the subject, several songs written on it and of course the famous Ingrid Bergman movie. But I can not for the love of god find a good source for it. The word is in the dictionary, but there is no definition, explanation or source given in the national encyclopedia.
I'm going to have to go through the library in the upcoming weeks trying to find something.

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Melatonin stuff and physical related things:

Sources:
https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... y-bedtime/

http://www.brighamandwomens.org/about_b ... ageID=1962

Benloucif, S.; Guico, M. J.; Reid, K. J.; Wolfe, L. F.; l'Hermite-Balériaux, M; Zee, P. C. (2005). "Stability of Melatonin and Temperature as Circadian Phase Markers and Their Relation to Sleep Times in Humans". Journal of Biological Rhythms. 20 (2): 178–188. ISSN 0748-7304. PMID 15834114. doi:10.1177/0748730404273983.

https://sleepfoundation.org/sleep-topic ... -and-sleep

Original swedish article that links vargtimmen to these physical effects:

http://fof.se/tidning/2003/8/klockan-i-ogat

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Desecrated wrote: If I have to explain it to you, I think we might have a serious problem. This is the kind of stuff you are suppose to learn in grade school. I seriously hope you weren't brought up in a fucking barn.
Since you show so much personal interest in my upbringing, my bankrupt parents couldn't afford barn, I was brought up in a cold and dirty abandoned ruins of industrial site after we got thrown on to the street. Due to that and few other issues (poverty, alcoholic father, constant bullying etc) my grade school education was patchy. That dark dirty corner on the floor I slept on was infested with fleas, I remember every night catching at least few of those blood suckers and the next morning wake up covered in bites. My parent at that point was in complete apathy. Are you going to share sad story of your upbringing in exchange?

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”