Waking up at 3 AM

For difficult to define queries.

Ušušur
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Waking up at 3 AM

Post by Ušušur »

Thanks you all for answers!

Here's the thing with cleansing and banishing; I have this feeling something - if there's anything - is trying to make contact or send a certain message. As I said, I don't feel threatened by it. I do get scared every time, but I really think it's just the fact I've been somewhat violently woken up in the middle of the night. So I'm not sure what to do. Usually I use white sage, palo santo and I keep some rosemary/lavender at the entrance of the room. Maybe I should do some cleansing and not think too much about it. Or maybe I'll wait a bit and see if it goes on its own; perhaps something interesting happens that I can share here. Nothing really bad is happening now, aside from the dread upon waking up.
Napoli wrote:When I began my journey in the occult, exact same thing used to happen to me. Now it has ceased. But God forbid if I ever can sleep in peace without cleansing, banishing or shielding :-\ .
Did it go on its own? Or after you did some cleansing etc.?
chowderpope wrote:I have heard that at night, especially in the hours prior to sunrise, negative entity activity is the strongest. I agree it's a good time to start regular smudging and protection work, if you haven't already.
My defenses are really low lately, I'll admit that. [rofl]
violetstar wrote: ...

That group had known leanings toward the Goddess Tanit but the most interesting thing here is that they do not utilise Moon Goddesses from the many cultures worldwide but swear allegiance to a deity whom they refer to as the Witch Mother.I do not feel this allegiance should be mistaken for a Matriarchal culture as the group also utilise local gods.
That's interesting. (Selene is referred to as The Mother though. Probably a coincidence)
Also, it's the first time I hear the term Witch Mother.

I'm reading through all the articles you posted Desecrated, thanks for all that. [thumbup]

Last night there was no 3 AM thing, but it was a bad night with little sleep nevertheless. I'm about to move for a couple of weeks at another city, so I'll keep a track on how things are going.

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

Yes, it went away on its own. However, occasionally I am disturbed and awoken from my sleep if I act lazy and don't take safety measures. There is no specific time for it, be it day or night. Just last night, someone shook my ankle and woke me up. At other times someone would push me in the shoulder and continue to do so until I totally lose my sleep altogether. I do appreciate their sense of mischief but a woman can remain cranky only for so long.
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Ušušur wrote:Thanks you all for answers!

Here's the thing with cleansing and banishing; I have this feeling something - if there's anything - is trying to make contact or send a certain message. As I said, I don't feel threatened by it. I do get scared every time, but I really think it's just the fact I've been somewhat violently woken up in the middle of the night. So I'm not sure what to do. Usually I use white sage, palo santo and I keep some rosemary/lavender at the entrance of the room. Maybe I should do some cleansing and not think too much about it. Or maybe I'll wait a bit and see if it goes on its own; perhaps something interesting happens that I can share here. Nothing really bad is happening now, aside from the dread upon waking up.
Napoli wrote:When I began my journey in the occult, exact same thing used to happen to me. Now it has ceased. But God forbid if I ever can sleep in peace without cleansing, banishing or shielding :-\ .
Did it go on its own? Or after you did some cleansing etc.?
chowderpope wrote:I have heard that at night, especially in the hours prior to sunrise, negative entity activity is the strongest. I agree it's a good time to start regular smudging and protection work, if you haven't already.
My defenses are really low lately, I'll admit that. [rofl]
violetstar wrote: ...

That group had known leanings toward the Goddess Tanit but the most interesting thing here is that they do not utilise Moon Goddesses from the many cultures worldwide but swear allegiance to a deity whom they refer to as the Witch Mother.I do not feel this allegiance should be mistaken for a Matriarchal culture as the group also utilise local gods.
That's interesting. (Selene is referred to as The Mother though. Probably a coincidence)
Also, it's the first time I hear the term Witch Mother.

I'm reading through all the articles you posted Desecrated, thanks for all that. [thumbup]

Last night there was no 3 AM thing, but it was a bad night with little sleep nevertheless. I'm about to move for a couple of weeks at another city, so I'll keep a track on how things are going.
Bad night for me too last night.With me its a 5am thing usually but I think my sleep disturbances are related to my constant thinking.Apparently milk before bedtime helps as it contains enzymes that block thought processes.
Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Desecrated wrote:
Cerber wrote:You guys do cleansing very fancy.
I just do "astral fart" once or twice and it works, more or less.. [blush]
Please stop with this behavior.
Your not helping, your not adding anything, it's just disrupting.
Desecrated, I appreciate everything you do, but would it hurt you to not take things so seriously? You know laughing is a form of banishing, too. Admittedly, it was a bit of a dumb joke and not a laughable one, but still ...
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

chowderpope wrote:
Desecrated wrote:
Cerber wrote:You guys do cleansing very fancy.
I just do "astral fart" once or twice and it works, more or less.. [blush]
Please stop with this behavior.
Your not helping, your not adding anything, it's just disrupting.
Desecrated, I appreciate everything you do, but would it hurt you to not take things so seriously? You know laughing is a form of banishing, too. Admittedly, it was a bit of a dumb joke and not a laughable one, but still ...
Laughter is good. There is a place for that. A thread where somebody is asking for help is not...

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Cerber wrote:
Desecrated wrote: If I have to explain it to you, I think we might have a serious problem. This is the kind of stuff you are suppose to learn in grade school. I seriously hope you weren't brought up in a fucking barn.
Since you show so much personal interest in my upbringing, my bankrupt parents couldn't afford barn, I was brought up in a cold and dirty abandoned ruins of industrial site after we got thrown on to the street. Due to that and few other issues (poverty, alcoholic father, constant bullying etc) my grade school education was patchy. That dark dirty corner on the floor I slept on was infested with fleas, I remember every night catching at least few of those blood suckers and the next morning wake up covered in bites. My parent at that point was in complete apathy. Are you going to share sad story of your upbringing in exchange?
http://www.succeedsocially.com/

http://rhetoric.byu.edu/Figures/R/rheto ... stions.htm

http://www.autism.org.uk/socialskills

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Since Violetstar is open to field research , here is some from my Tradition , involving gematria :

Wietching = 290
Hour = 375

= 665

Mid / Middle = 108
Night = 75

= 848

Psychic Powers = 848

And in our Tradition , 848 , is an extremely important number , as it defines a boundary
in our system of symbol sets , which relate to Dreaming Body + World , among many , many
things...

Now , interestingly :

Wietch = 281

Vargtimmen = 282

In my Tradition , that signifies a close relation... [wink]

And I just checked something else...

In Obri / Hebrew :

Hour = 375

But in Runic :

Hour = 281

And :

Heathen = 59

Hour = 281

Of = 6

Wolf = 380

Vargtimmen = 282

= 1008

Another major number value for one of our symbol sets

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

nonsense in jewish gematria is 360.
Miami Dolphins in jewish gematria is 360
'allah raping kids' is 360
hannah montana is 360

Nonsense in english gematria is 630
klaatu barada nikto is 630
an angry god is 630
alexander graham bell is 630

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Desecreated, Cerber, neither of you are in the right and neither of you are completely in the wrong, so please stop this banter. The back and forth between you in this thread is unnecessary and distracting. I can either start removing all offending material and hand out warnings, or you both can agree to be respectful to each other and keep the differences between you on discussional matters. Civil debate and discussion are essential to learning and the back and forth banter you both are participating in harm that. You can disagree with each others points fervently, but you can also can and will do it civilly.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Desecrated wrote:nonsense in jewish gematria is 360.
hannah montana is 360

an angry god is 630
This is the intrinsic problem with Gematria in that each system can only be applied to the language it is based upon.Further it is useless even then when taken out of context.

For Occultist's the most common use of Gematria is its application to Biblical passages.In the OT the system revolves around the numerical values of the Hebrew letters.Connected to this are the mysteries expressed by each individual letter.In the NT the use is Greek where similarly each letter has a numerical value.A basic overview is here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gematria Over the years other systems have been attempted such as the English Gematria which as scores of variants.

It is alleged that there is concealed within the Bible hidden passages that can be revealed by first identifying the code and then attempting to decipher it via either Hebrew or Greek Gematria.This should not be mistaken for the 'Bible Codes' of the New Age and Conspiracy Theory type ideas that haunt the web,each containing gibberish mathematics squeezed to fit the writers agenda.

To avoid the wall of text,basically one finds a passage say,in the NT and adds together the numerical value of each letter in a word or phrase.You then write this down.After a few hours you will begin to form a list and within that list you will soon encounter a problem like that shown in the posts above.For every value there will be found many other words and phrases that carry no meaning.The secret is to 'hold within context'.

In Greek, Νερων, Nero, has the numerical value 50+5+100+800+50=1005, the same value as ιδιαν μητερα απεκτεινε (idian metera apekteine) - "He killed his own mother".While this gives a close enough exposure of a hidden code it is incorrect as Nero sent soldiers to do the job.In other places numerical value of your chosen word may have a list of unrelated words all holding the same value.As said,choose the word that applies the most cohesion within the context of the passage you have taken it from.

For example you come across a word that gives X(value)+ Great,Sausage,Chair,Square,Poppy,Crab,Excite.The passage you have taken the word from concerns a Temple.The likely word in context will be Square.Note also you cannot mix and match different formats,Hebrew is useless in the NT Greek scripture and vice-versa.

Be aware also that no sensible person claims the whole Bible or any other text is written entirely in code.This is true because certain parts were encoded for a variety of reasons often political,often to guard a Kabbalistic secret.Let he who has ears to hear says Jesus though that phrase was likely an additive later from someone who was hinting of the codex within.

Not all encoded texts are Occult and exciting.When deciphered some of the Mesopotamian fragments turned out to be mundane lists relating to livestock and agriculture.The Elizabethan magicians Kelly and Dee employed codes within their writings not to conceal magical formula but to make political statements without fear of prosecution.

To sum up,codes have been used to conceal since ancient times right through to today's cyber espionage.Codes with any text can only be deciphered but using the key linked to the language they were composed in.Any attempt to decode using a system alien to its mode of composition will fail miserably.
Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

well thank goodness i wake up at 2:30 lol like the movie my bad....
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Desecrated wrote:nonsense in jewish gematria is 360.
hannah montana is 360

an angry god is 630
By the way , please give your sources , and which Obri / Hebrew dictionary ,
or system you are using...I have checked a number of your values , and
unless you are using Yiddish , I do not believe they are correct...

If you are using one of the online gematria calculators , they are so laughably
wrong over 75% of the time , I would have to tell you to truly learn gematria ,
you must use Qabalistic / Cabalistic encyclopedias , and or dictionaries , and
double or triple check your values...

For instance :

Hannah Montana , in Obri / Hebrew :

H N N H = 110

M O N T N = 155 / 209

This is due to the "O" , is sometimes seen as a Waw / Vav = 6 , or Ayin = 70...

Neither value , equals 360...

I further request your sources for your English Gematria...

Are you using David Allen Hulse's work as a base reference , or some other system ?

Or , are you using the Pythogorean system ?

If so , that is not gematria , that is numerology...

So respectfully asked , your sources , please ?

If it is your personal gnosis...no problem , just please state so...

If you can not back it up , or are not allowed to reveal your sources , due to an oath
you have been required to give , I shall make allowance for such... [thumbup]

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Warnings have been issued for parties continuing to discuss things I just said to drop. Offending posts have been deleted. Keep it on topic. I'm keeping this thread open because some people aren't causing any issue, however if certain members who already have a warning do not stop, I will issue a 7 day ban.

Someone annoying you doesn't give you the right to go after their person and if someone is personally attacking you, stop engaging them. Report them and I will investigate it and take the appropriate actions. This forum is about the discussion of occult, please work together to keep it that way.

Also please don't "bump" threads cactusjack, thank you.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

i sure remember the old days bumping post oww those were the days watching 3 am song at 3 am auta dring his bathwater that auata be fun put the lotion in the bucket put the lotion on the skin no one wanted them..... they call it the 3 am challenge to crank it at 3 am....
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

LOL, cactusjack comes and goes as he pleases. Try as you might, the man cannot be tamed.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

strange today seemed like fbi has been in this area for a week they use a service i currently sponcer on dictionary words they use my spirituality so as to justify a stance for things reaching so high real strange but new service.... they almost turned me into a zombie won $100 today wippy....

but gov man is bieng tamed lol...

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”