Can meditation on sacred geometry excite Kundalini?

For difficult to define queries.

Regnum
Forum Member
Forum Member

Can meditation on sacred geometry excite Kundalini?

Post by Regnum »

Hello there [gz]

Yesterday evening I started thinking of a symbol I had already seen before: a double square with a circle at its center.

۞

This symbol is called Rub El Hizb in Arabic. It is used in the Quran to end paragraphs. Before Islam, it was known in Hinduism as the "star of Lakshmi".

If four is the number of cosmology and cosmic emanation, what does eight stand for? We know in alchemy eight is about infinity, about the Divine in its highest form (or beyond-formness or formlessness actualy).
I started to imagine the plan of a building based on the Rub El Hizd. What would a building with a dome at its center, a pit of light, with round mezzanine floors around... look like? I was not meditating strictly speaking but, likely, using this symbol as a basis for mental wandering and daydreaming made it "resonate" in me.

One hour later, laying in bed at the side of my girlfriend, I started to feel an unusual heat and excitation. It wasn't nervous at all but very sexual. The excitation was not caused by my girlfriend as she was half-sleeping and wasn't exciting me moments before. I woke her up and started to make out.
What followed was savage but also incredibly short: to my shame I ejaculated in two minutes max. This was the shortest f*ck I ever had.
"Well, I liked it, you were like fire but this was rather quick!"

Did I have something like a Kundalini awakening? Can Kundalini awakening be caused or related by sheer daydreaming if said daydreaming is done on the basis of symbols with magical properties?

Just being curious.
Agni's at the beginning. What's at the end?

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Can meditation on sacred geometry excite Kundalini?

Post by chowderpope »

I know in India some consider yantras (geometric symbols) to be effective medicine if you just sit and look at them, so there may be something to that.

I had a similar effect when pore breathing the element of fire. I don't know if I'd say it related to kundalini, mainly because I don't use that system, but it did feel like certain energies integrated into myself.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Can meditation on sacred geometry excite Kundalini?

Post by inMalkuth »

yes

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”