Proper practice and study?

For difficult to define queries.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Proper practice and study?

Post by chowderpope »

I was thinking the same. It'd be pretty weird if they met and they were the same person. Reality might implode.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Lady of the Hunt wrote:its ultimately all about the material world and what we want and how we get it. the spiritual world is just another level of the material, we will still want when we are there. so why not learn how to get what we want now, so when we get into the spiritual world we will be able to do the same

I used to think a lot in the past at how Creation's intention could be primarily about "experience" and nothing else. And by that I mean it would be a core function. Consciousness experiencing via sentience anything that is possible within this four dimensional reality construct. Of course there are other layers(rules, morals)that encapsulate experience to make it more challenging, and also that you may reap what you sow, i.e. forming your own reality.

This also makes evident another correspondence bewteen the Micro and Macrocosms - The Macrocosm has it's Hell, and the Microcosm it's Nightmares. It really seems that one is an expansion of the other, or conversely and fractally the larger is made up of smaller representations of the larger.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

The Way Is A Candle Burning At Both Ends

What *You* Do , *You* Do...just be aware while doing it

And , as Rhett Butler said : "Frankly , I don't give a damn"

I am not Hindu , I am not Christian

I do not live within your parameters...

And I do not believe in morals , but I love more all... [thumbup]

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

inMalkuth, I mean Lady of the Hunt, excuse me, I'm not going to continue trying to explain things to you if you're just going to keep misunderstanding me. You know what Christ said about pearls and pigs.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Lady of the Hunt wrote:Mister (or miss) Chowderpope: what is it that I don't understand????
Besides the sensible usage of periods and question marks, it's too much for me to care to go into with you. Have a nice day, though.

P.S. I do want to point out that on the first page of this thread, your usage of punctuation is totally different than today. Suddenly you've added the whimsical (annoying) detail of using multiple periods and question marks to every sentence. If you're going to play a character, at least make it consistent. Also, the limitation of your thinking makes you a dead ringer. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some tea to drink.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

chowderpope wrote:
Lady of the Hunt wrote:Mister (or miss) Chowderpope: what is it that I don't understand????
Besides the sensible usage of periods and question marks, it's too much for me to care to go into with you. Have a nice day, though.
Two decide to stop engaging with a Lady on the Hunt in Malkuth , rest of the forum to go... [thumbup] ... [wink]

This is fun to watch... [razz]

You know , a funny thing happened to me , on the way to the forum...

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

The only point you've proven is that you have consistently failed to understand your own shortcomings when it comes to interaction with the group. Rather than take hints and adjust your incompatible behavior, you became defensive and blamed everyone else. After so much of that, people realize that it's not worth the trouble of even trying to talk to you. This is how I knew you were "lady of the hunt" because you exhibited the same bad behavior. At this point, there's nothing I can tell you that you haven't already been told and disregarded.

Also, anytime you PM me I am going to make it public:
ladyofthehunt.png

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Yeah , He / She , did the same with me...pming me to tell me I did not
know what I know...or something of the sort... [wink]

I have put her / him on notice not to pm me... [thumbup]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

You guys sure like to make drama..

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

I don't enjoy bullying or alienating people, but some people are just toxic. Making a fake character to undermine your perceived enemies, that's creepy. I'm an adult and don't have the energy for it. Get a life.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Cerber wrote:You guys sure like to make drama..
Is that Mr. Coyote talking ?

I remember what you did when I came here.... [wink]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:
Cerber wrote:You guys sure like to make drama..
Is that Mr. Coyote talking ?

I remember what you did when I came here.... [wink]
I had clear purpose.. And as I remember I was gentle, no more than one can take [clown]
In this case I'm not sure about anyones hidden intentions, agendas and standings, and I've been getting some warnings so I'll keep my self somewhere on the side

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Lady of the Hunt wrote:Youre right......... I made a new profile because my old one got shut down. When I came to this site I came to have a conversation about the idea of God, and the use of magic, and the spiritual faith of Magick, philosophy, and other topics that fall into the category of the occult. I came here and made some comments and was instantly attacked because a few people didn't like my method of making statements. I mentioned things about community, and the need for virtue in life, and how we recognize that we all exist together- things that the people who objected to my voice say they support. I then noticed that I was being jumped on for making statements, and that everyone here does the exact same thing: they make statements as fact about what they think, or what they have read. I would expect no less, because that is all any of us can really do- but because I was singled out I got attacked as being a troll, an ignorant beginner, a village idiot, and a host of other things. A prejudice was formed within the first few days on both sides of the coin, and eventually I was forced to leave because a few people here can get away with whatever they like, while the rest of us have to follow some invisible rulebook. I was unfairly banned and these others suffered no consequences. I have been discriminated against, and its offensive.

Frankly I find that this place lacks the kinds of thinkers that I like to converse with: people of good will, who don't run from a dilemma, who like to THINK and who like to solve problems. I think that there are a small few that are running around acting like theyare gods and chasing away anyone that has questions or curiosities, and I think that these same people are deluded and will just cause more confusion out of their ignorance. I came back to prove this point, and I think I did just that.
So I'm confused. You got banned and then came back to pick the same fights and admit you were already banned. Why do you think I'm not going to just continue to ban you? You have one day to PM your identity and maybe I won't reban you, if you don't I will for sure ban you, again, and as many times as necessary.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”