Thought reading

For difficult to define queries.

mariocr
Forum Member
Forum Member

Thought reading

Post by mariocr »

Hi
As far as I know, there are some people with the gift of mind reading.
The question that wonder me is: Can Satan and his demons read our thoughts? Lests say, if I pray to Satan or demons in my mind, would he hear my prayer? I ask this because there are to many sites that says that Satan can't hear our thoughts or read our mind, but if some people can, how is it posible that a so powerful beings like Satan and his demons can't? (That is a contradiction that I want to clear)

Thanks in advance for your response.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Thought reading

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Someone obviously heard you and duplicated your post...better check...

You have identical duplicate posts on the board right now... [lol]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I'd imagine the louder you say it the easier it is to hear you

Hound
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hound »

If you throw your intent and thoughts in a particular direction, anything can 'hear' it.

The question I would propose is: Why would Satan care?

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Duplicate post deleted, thread moved to more suitable place than site discussion (as that's meta for board issues).

Yes anything broadcast into the human mind/consciousness field can be "heard" by anyone (including the dead and any other "watchers" for entities in other realms). However, there has been work to create "encryption" for private connections between individuals and between different realms.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

TheGrigori
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by TheGrigori »

mariocr wrote:Hi
As far as I know, there are some people with the gift of mind reading.
The question that wonder me is: Can Satan and his demons read our thoughts? Lests say, if I pray to Satan or demons in my mind, would he hear my prayer? I ask this because there are to many sites that says that Satan can't hear our thoughts or read our mind, but if some people can, how is it posible that a so powerful beings like Satan and his demons can't? (That is a contradiction that I want to clear)

Thanks in advance for your response.

This is purely my sole opinion and should not be interpreted as me stating direct fact. Please read with a pound of salt.

In my understanding of the topic, we classify thoughts as Signal Noise. Signal Noise can be intercepted fairly easily. In Advance Perceptions there is the premise if you hold no thoughts, feel nothing, and want nothing than any thoughts feelings or pain you feel are not your own. The attempt being to rid our own broadcasting in order to listen in on these sorts of transmissions. So to speak. Though to be fair even in that understanding true thought reading isn't really possible without contextual information. If I asked you what language you thought in you would say in English or Japanese or whatever was the language you were raised up in from birth. This is incorrect. You think in images and experiences, but the translation into that language is swift enough to appear to as be in whatever language you were raised in. Therefore to properly understand those thoughts picked up would require contextual information of your past in order to properly translate.

As for Satan listening in on your thoughts, yes. Satan can most certainly perceive your thoughts. The question is, why should Satan bother?

Procel
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Procel »

Can powerful entities "hear" silent prayer? Sure, but if you are in effect whispering why would they care to listen?

Prayer, to God or Satan or any other entity is done to focus your intent on them. Doing it out loud puts you more "in the game" much like writing something down helps you remember better than just silently thinking "gee, I better remember that..." There is nothing "wrong" with silent prayer, but there is more "right" to doing it out loud.

I'm not saying you should pray to Satan in public because that would be more than a little socially awkward. In fact, it would be weird. I would imagine that if you summon a demon you wouldn't be bringing it to the mall food court for an Orange Julius. A quiet moment in your own mind while you are in public is one thing, but serious ritual is going to happen in times and places you set for the purpose.

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

won $500 on a Ticket im keeping original seemed to be conditions turn 7 11 a balance of little faith currently 80,000 homes know in city.... of the faith are in objects i carry with me so sorry again if my war effected you....
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Grigori said :

"In my understanding of the topic, we classify thoughts as Signal Noise. Signal Noise can be intercepted fairly easily."

We must also take into account , however , with Signal Noise ( thought ) there comes into play coherence...

In the code I work with , that some here are aware of by now , one arrangement of sixteen symbols equals by gematria 994 ,
and as I have stated is the program for the associative cortices...both base level , and used to reboot to higher levels...

( We hold it to be so , in my Tradition )

Signal = 160
Noise = 227
Coherence = 435
And = 44
Data = 15
Stream = 113

= 994

Waveform = 605
Pattern = 389

= 994

To See = 26
Mind's = 32
Coherent = 384
Information = 552

= 994

( Computer = 384 )
( Physical World = 385 )

Processing = 539
Phase Lock = 326
Data Stream = 128

= 993

Now we as well have another arrangement equaling 894 :

And , just to bring into play , this columns symbols have much to do with the mind :

Neuro = 316
Linguistic = 199
Programming = 378

= 893

Yet , consider this :

Code = 134
Encryption = 482
Of = 150
Data Stream = 128

= 894

Something to possibly make note of :

Encryption = 482
Helix = 482

Data Stream = 128
Spirit Of Mercury = 128 ( Ophiel )

( consider using a helix waveform code pattern with the spirit of Mercury to encrypt data stream )

( on a magical level )

This is one of my favorite subjects : encrypting and decrypting black body background frequency...

I Am = 21

Signals = 200

Bandwidth = 282

Frequency = 492

= 995

( Black Body Background = 493 )

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

too be honest in my building i hear much prayer i bielieve people are getting close to puttin prayer in walls possable lies staff swears we cant talk much religion which other swear some look like jesus conflicting at everyones door weird karma....
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

Analytic13
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Analytic13 »

Yup thought encyption is used by angels.. its called enoch..

And because the signal exists whether inside your body or not.. anyone can achieve the psychic sense that can peer into the mind brain complex.. doesnt matter how strong or weak the signal is..

All you have to do is tune in..

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”