Have you seen it before?

For difficult to define queries.

Cerber

Have you seen it before?

Post by Cerber »

Just random weirdness. But by any chance anybody seen this symbol somewhere before? In any settings, artwork, dreams, visions, anything? Anything even remotely similar? Or at least does it ring any bells?
It came to me in meditation when I was dwelling on something. I after drawing it and looking at it now, I'm getting some weird sense of deja vu.

Cerber

Re: Have you seen it before?

Post by Cerber »

Hmm I thought maybe if I add few more details it would help..
Still nothing? lol

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occultess »

It looks familiar to me, but I can't really place it or find it (the part that kind of looks like a snail). Seem like it was some kind of American Indian symbol though (could be wrong).

And, in an organic way, this kind of looks like it.....ish. http://www.101-saltwater-aquarium.com/o ... -snail.php
Link Removed by Admin - No links in Signature

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

nice artwork man
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Go find one of my posts with double eight column...

Look at top Rune on right column...

Now , we have the arrangement where we add a straight line Rune to the top of each column...

Thus NINE runes each column...now look at third Rune from bottom , left column...

Looks like an arrow , or spear...means among many meanings "Warrior Energy"

Top Rune on right , can mean "Regeneration"...

We now use Nine of the Rune from left , by substituting it for all others in column...
Value of that Rune is Nine ;

9x9 = 81

Gods = 81

The top Rune on right equals 1 ( one )

Thus 82 :

( Note , rune on right curling round , plus nine warrior runes , makes your symbol )

Army Of Dead Banner Code = 927

927 + 82
= 1009

Two columns of eight , plus two straight line runes = 1008

Yet :

Shaithan , in Obri / Hebrew = 1009

Just to let you know...;)

And I swear I answered this for you , before... [wink]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

chowderpope wrote:nice artwork man
Occultess wrote:It looks familiar to me, but I can't really place it or find it (the part that kind of looks like a snail). Seem like it was some kind of American Indian symbol though (could be wrong).

And, in an organic way, this kind of looks like it.....ish. http://www.101-saltwater-aquarium.com/o ... -snail.php
Me too, it feels very familiar, but I just couldn't remember or find anything. I did feel almost organic, almost alive.
Thank you
Shawn Blackwolf wrote: Just to let you know...;)

Can't be. This is not quite the same. I was looking for something, something I couldn't find here. I thought if the internet of the living got nothing for me, I'll try the internet of the dead. And this shadow of a snake emerged from he void, neither animal nor a thing, neither alive, nor dead, with the spikes like arrow heads on it's back and just slowly curled up in that spiral like shape in front of me. I smelled very old and not from around these parts, doesn't mean that is the case, it's just that was the "feels" that it was giving sway. There was no spike piercing through it though, that bit I've added simply because I don't like it just floating in the air. Original was more like that:
Thank you for you answer

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

While probably not related, the swirl is co opted in reference to pedophilia either circular swirl or triangle swirl. Though it may be on a downturn in use because people became familiar with FBI documents a couple years ago that reference this.

The arrows look like the sun to me.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Cerber wrote:
Shawn Blackwolf wrote: Just to let you know...;)

Can't be. This is not quite the same. I was looking for something, something I couldn't find here. I thought if the internet of the living got nothing for me, I'll try the internet of the dead. And this shadow of a snake emerged from he void, neither animal nor a thing, neither alive, nor dead, with the spikes like arrow heads on it's back and just slowly curled up in that spiral like shape in front of me. I smelled very old and not from around these parts, doesn't mean that is the case, it's just that was the "feels" that it was giving sway. There was no spike piercing through it though, that bit I've added simply because I don't like it just floating in the air. Original was more like that:
Thank you for you answer
In the gematria I posted , the value of the "spike" was not included in the construct formula...

So it still applies and the shape still fits the Runes ( vice - versa )

Now , when you consider the double nine columns , there are 18 Runes...

The sum of 1 to 18 inclusive , equals 171 , which equals the word "Snake"...

Just more info feedback... [thumbup]

And if you note above last post by me ;

927 = Snake + Emanations

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I love all this talk about the Serpent. I thought someone might chime in that is familiar with this image, but I see Shawn has given a decent analysis, So I might as well give it a shot.

Red is a dominant color scheme here(Sky and Flag) associated with the Queen Scale of Geburah in the Pillar of Severity. God aspect is Elohim Gebor(God of Battles), (now the good part)the Choir is Seraphim(Fiery Serpents).

Someone mentioned the Sun. There are 9 points on the Symbol, now 9 is Yesod(The Moon, Witchcraft), but when the 9 is inverted it becomes 6(the Sun) directly above the Moon in the Middle Pillar. The Pentagram functions in a similar manner, upright for Daath(Knowledge), and inverted for the Moon(Bad Intentions).

It's a Night time scene suitable to the Moon, and Mars the God of War also comes to mind. Had I done this later during ASC might have had more of a Mystical Analysis.

So there's my Part :-)
Last edited by CCoburn on Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

The 9 pointed symbol which is also a 9, and 6 as well are Geometric representations of the Spiral. I don't know what that means at this point, but just thought I would add it.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Spida wrote:
The Pentagram functions in a similar manner, upright for Daath(Knowledge), and inverted for the Moon(Bad Intentions).
Question , Spida...

Where did you get that load of hoomalarkey ?

( you know I love you , don't take it wrong )

But that really is way more than one shovel full... [wink]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Thank you for your input on it, to everybody.
Well there is some back story to it, that I didn't want to attach to avoid contamination. A myth of sorts that I loosely put to together based of some seemingly random yet somehow related visions and dreams. A myth of a powerful army, a legion of men whose loyalty to their flag and their commander was such that even upon their deaths and the death of their legion they chose follow their commander even in the afterlife. So they were marching through the void like a one force, one beast, growing until they got trapped by even greater force and shredded in to pieces and those bits were scattered far and wide.. Or so I heard [rolleyes]
Just a lovely story that's been floating around for a fairly long while. There wasn't much to it, actually very little to it indeed. Until very recently when a very curious thought crossed my mind, that if anything like in that story ever existed in any shape or form, it couldn't have been completely destroyed, some remnants of that agregore, it's soul, would still remain somewhere out there. So I was digging sand in the void looking for some bones when that thing emerged. Which, mind you, can possibly be completely unrelated. But we are on a quest, on an adventure, so anything and everything can be of some value, thus in the bag you go..

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Kinda Funny :

"Army Of Dead Banner Code = 927"

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:Kinda Funny :

"Army Of Dead Banner Code = 927"
Yes, that was a very curious but indeed :)
Some things you guys threw in did seem to fall in line with the story line, so thanks again

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Shawn Brother. The feeling is mutual :-)

I will have to tell you a short story of how I happened upon that Gem, and how it evolved into the Beast of Today.

The latter part first since it is the Simplest: It went unchecked.

Once upon a time(no Fairy Tale, but still) many Moons ago. As I was becoming familiar with the TOL. I noticed that The Kingdom of Yetzirah and the 6 outer Sephiroth were a perfect match for the Hexagram, with the Sun at center. Now I also noticed a similar correspondence for the Pentagram, however there being 5 Points in lieu of 6. I did notice though that if you rotated the Pentagram 180 Degrees(inversion)you could involve all 6 Sephiroth as with the Hexagram. The difference being that there are two modes, or orientations instead of the One yielded by the Hexagram. Sun still at center for both scenarios of course.

Having never heard anything of this, although I do recall in some of the images you have posted that there was an isolation of Yetzirah from the rest of the tree which is basically what I am talking about here, with the addition of a couple Occult Symbols, major ones no less. The Hexagram and Pentagram.

Anyway my Friend. Maybe I took it a bit too far with the inclusion of Paradigms I have no Practical experience with, but no one ever called me on it until now.

Just observations, and correlations is all it is. Maybe you might have something to add. So to sum up, yeah its all mine. I take full responsibility for this 'Hoomalarkey'

Peace Brother :-)

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Meh autocorrection is failing..
Cerber wrote: Yes, that was a very curious bit indeed :)

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Spida wrote:
Shawn Brother. The feeling is mutual :-)

I will have to tell you a short story of how I happened upon that Gem, and how it evolved into the Beast of Today.

The latter part first since it is the Simplest: It went unchecked.

Once upon a time(no Fairy Tale, but still) many Moons ago. As I was becoming familiar with the TOL. I noticed that The Kingdom of Yetzirah and the 6 outer Sephiroth were a perfect match for the Hexagram, with the Sun at center. Now I also noticed a similar correspondence for the Pentagram, however there being 5 Points in lieu of 6. I did notice though that if you rotated the Pentagram 180 Degrees(inversion)you could involve all 6 Sephiroth as with the Hexagram. The difference being that there are two modes, or orientations instead of the One yielded by the Hexagram. Sun still at center for both scenarios of course.

Having never heard anything of this, although I do recall in some of the images you have posted that there was an isolation of Yetzirah from the rest of the tree which is basically what I am talking about here, with the addition of a couple Occult Symbols, major ones no less. The Hexagram and Pentagram.

Anyway my Friend. Maybe I took it a bit too far with the inclusion of Paradigms I have no Practical experience with, but no one ever called me on it until now.

Just observations, and correlations is all it is. Maybe you might have something to add. So to sum up, yeah its all mine. I take full responsibility for this 'Hoomalarkey'

Peace Brother :-)
Thanks for the answer !

I have more to add , yes...

But for now , an old form of the Obri / Hebrew tree...
Attachments
fallen_tree_gates.gif

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Whoa, I have a very similar tattoo. But the specific meaning is personal.

The Spiral also can be viewed from a different angle as a path of reincarnation, i.e. repeating one's own path over and over but everything is slightly different due to new knowledge or perspective accrued along the way. And the arrows going out from it represent infinite possibilities and a reminder "the path" itself is an illusion representing the limitations of one's own consciousness. And a reminder everything can change at any time.

And yes, I strongly associate this symbol with the primordial Serpent mother who forms the spine of the Universe. So you are not the only one who gets "deja vu" seeing things like this in dreams.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

the_spiral wrote:Whoa, I have a very similar tattoo. But the specific meaning is personal.

The Spiral also can be viewed from a different angle as a path of reincarnation, i.e. repeating one's own path over and over but everything is slightly different due to new knowledge or perspective accrued along the way. And the arrows going out from it represent infinite possibilities and a reminder "the path" itself is an illusion representing the limitations of one's own consciousness. And a reminder everything can change at any time.

And yes, I strongly associate this symbol with the primordial Serpent mother who forms the spine of the Universe. So you are not the only one who gets "deja vu" seeing things like this in dreams.
Thank you, very interesting angle on it.
It's nice to see you coming around every once in a while [smile]

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Cerber wrote:
the_spiral wrote:Whoa, I have a very similar tattoo. But the specific meaning is personal.

Thank you, very interesting angle on it.
It's nice to see you coming around every once in a while [smile]
Nice to see you too! ^-^ I've been busy with work, family and priestess stuff lately but I try to check back in and see how folks are doing.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

the_spiral wrote: Nice to see you too! ^-^ I've been busy with work, family and priestess stuff lately but I try to check back in and see how folks are doing.
How unfortunate, we could certainly use you guidance more often [happy2]

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

I was going to ask if you've been reading some Micheal Moorcock lately, but the amount of spokes differ between your symbol and the one I was thinking of that he uses for Chaos...
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Caerdon wrote:I was going to ask if you've been reading some Micheal Moorcock lately, but the amount of spokes differ between your symbol and the one I was thinking of that he uses for Chaos...
I haven't read it. But I can't say with any certainty how many spikes there was, I was trying to focus on its entire being, not so much on visual details, so there are a large error margin on details.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Well, the symbol has been appropriated from Micheal Moorcock's The Eternal Champion series, which includes the Elric of Melnibone stuff (if you ever find it,I highly recommend reading it, it's good stuff), of which the nine arrows radiating out from a central point is to represent the forces of Chaos. People use the symbol to represent Chaos still, and the author could have picked it up from somewhere else.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Michael Moorcock...funny name. Makes for a good intro, especially to a Female :-)

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”