Magick Books: Black Bible, Necronomicon, Black Coven

Commerce, trade and transactions: CAVEAT EMPTOR:

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Magick Books: Black Bible, Necronomicon, Black Coven

Post by RaineAshford »

Books explaining real magick, especially green magick.
https://www.createspace.com/pub/simples ... type=STORE

The Black Bible explains the innerworkings of Magick. The Magick knowledge from this book blesses the Magick User with power of The Arcane. This book will open up the world of Witchcraft and Magick to you. "If something doesn't exalt you; defy it." ~ Raine Ashford .

Green Magick purifies like foliage. From evil energies to pure energies.

https://www.createspace.com/pub/simples ... type=STORE
Last edited by RaineAshford on Fri May 29, 2015 5:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Magick Books: Black Bible, Necronomicon, Black Coven

Post by Desecrated »

This is just spam as it sits right now. Please elaborate it.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

Desecrated wrote:This is just spam as it sits right now. Please elaborate it.
Better? I have the Black Bible, Black Bible Second Revision, Necronomicon, and Black Coven for sale.

Have any questions on magick or suggestions for book topics[magick concepts] please share.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

Hadit
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hadit »

What is your point? How can magic have color? Why bother mentioning the Necronomicon?
Beloved of Set

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

Hadit wrote:What is your point? How can magic have color? Why bother mentioning the Necronomicon?
Magick is a balancing of colours. Green to purify, blue for new perfects while suppressing the bads. Gray for becoming attune to reactionary upgrades.
Your body and spirit become SuperHuman.That's Magick. Also it's a link to a Necronomicon I wrote.

Magick is of colour. Without colour Magick is weak. Understand the colours, understand thought, then you'll understand some[as you try to comprehend you will comprehend] Magick.

amyb
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by amyb »

I just googled Black bible and all I saw was a TV serious and some Japanese pages

Hadit
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hadit »

That's some hyper-new ageism right there.
Beloved of Set

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

Here's a link to an old version I have of Black Bible. It's not as good as the published version, but it's free.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/261864420/Black-Bible

amyb
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by amyb »

Thank you

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

I've released the newest Black Bible for free preview for those considering buying it:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/268392276/Bl ... d-Revision

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

412 Pages Free https://www.scribd.com/doc/269679718/Black-Bible

More clarity in explaination of Magick.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

@Raine: Do not post links to any commercial sites outside of this folder.

Rather than delete all the links, I moved the topic, but any further occurances will result in topic deletion and warnings.

Polite notice for all who may be concerned:

On these books, caveat emptor applies. The forum is not responsible for external transactions between members.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

AVE
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by AVE »

RaineAshford wrote:
Hadit wrote:What is your point? How can magic have color? Why bother mentioning the Necronomicon?
Magick is a balancing of colours. Green to purify, blue for new perfects while suppressing the bads. Gray for becoming attune to reactionary upgrades.
Your body and spirit become SuperHuman.That's Magick. Also it's a link to a Necronomicon I wrote.

Magick is of colour. Without colour Magick is weak. Understand the colours, understand thought, then you'll understand some[as you try to comprehend you will comprehend] Magick.
I respect what you have said so far about magic and colours I am going to tell you that what you are trying to detail is labeling magic a color i respect there are different colours used in some systems of magic for example Yellow for sunday grey for monday and red for tuesday that represent some planetary energies. Colours in themselves are just colours what you use and connect with in your ritual workings is another good idea for example green for venus energies the colours are just focus points if you will. Back in the day i used to set up my alter with a venus seal which was drawn in the colour green for me to focus upon creating that effect in my rituals. If you see green to purify and blue for new perfects then its a good focus for you. Magic to me is about summoning the energy along with your intent and then the biggest key of making it work is to let your intention go letting go of the ritual performed. I hope this helps. Its a good post

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

I have a free version of my newest revision here: http://docdro.id/DzQj8CP

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

Updated revision:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/282080280/Black-Bible

I think it has much more clarity now. It takes a couple reads to grasp it though. Even I read it repeatedly.

ThyNegative
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ThyNegative »

i see a confliction.
if someone's magick works, that person doesn't need to sell his knowledge publicly for money!
any attempt to publicly sell magickal knowledge for "money" is an act of a fraud. it just doesn't make sense. [bored]
your doooommd, aha aha ahahahahahaha

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

ThyNegative wrote:i see a confliction.
if someone's magick works, that person doesn't need to sell his knowledge publicly for money!
any attempt to publicly sell magickal knowledge for "money" is an act of a fraud. it just doesn't make sense. [bored]
Her. And I am selling my knowledge because it's MetaPhysics and Theoretical Magick. I revision it every month as I learn. I don't want an ignorant public.

ThyNegative
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ThyNegative »

i am not ignorant public. i practice and research on occult much harder than what others do. your knowledge it not MetaPhysics and Theoretical, it is theoretical MetaPhysics . which means not experimented knowledge. not tested. "the most powerful spellbook on Earth"??
you sell a knowledge that you admit is theoretical , but this is a summery about your book:
The Black Bible explains the innerworkings of Magick. The Magick knowledge from this book blesses the Magick User with power of The Arcane. This book will open up the world of Witchcraft and Magick to you. "If something doesn't exalt you; defy it."
were this text mention that it is theoretical ? you just make it look like awesome without telling the truth about what is inside it. nothing for the person that buys it to understand what is inside it, what type of knowledge.

which means you are a weak willed person that has given up on hard experimenting and joins the people the do nothing good but to ruin the face of true occult knowledge. in other means, a fraud. [crazy]

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

ThyNegative wrote:i am not ignorant public. i practice and research on occult much harder than what others do. your knowledge it not MetaPhysics and Theoretical, it is theoretical MetaPhysics . which means not experimented knowledge. not tested. "the most powerful spellbook on Earth"??
you sell a knowledge that you admit is theoretical , but this is a summery about your book:
The Black Bible explains the innerworkings of Magick. The Magick knowledge from this book blesses the Magick User with power of The Arcane. This book will open up the world of Witchcraft and Magick to you. "If something doesn't exalt you; defy it."
were this text mention that it is theoretical ? you just make it look like awesome without telling the truth about what is inside it. nothing for the person that buys it to understand what is inside it, what type of knowledge.

which means you are a weak willed person that has given up on hard experimenting and joins the people the do nothing good but to ruin the face of true occult knowledge. in other means, a fraud. [crazy]
Here, look inside. Free: http://www.docdroid.net/j7LW8xQ/blackbible.pdf.html

ThyNegative
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ThyNegative »

i did not ask you what is inside it, i already know, non experimented theoretical metaphysics . but there is nothing in this book that says it's knowledge isn't tested. tested knowledge and not tested knowledge have entirely different values. you may think that we don't have much experimented knowledge publicly available. but giving up on hard experimenting and instead satisfying yourself with theoretical knowledge is wrong. removing the mark between experimented and non experimented knowledge also wrong. trying to satisfy other newbies with it is even far more worse. [bummed]
this actions of you and many others in the present and history has resulted in crippling occult knowledge and kept it from evolving.
well i said what i have to say.

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Maya The Generator »

I opened one of those books and first thing I found was dickgirls and futanari, no thanks.

I do not think anybody thought about this book as real piece of Art.

Sorry.
Illusion is the first of the pleasures.
The bomb of entropic chaos.
If some assholes levels a twelve gauge your way, you drain him, skin him and bash in his skull. Self-preservation is vital part of humanity after all. My favorite part, in fact
My mind is telling me NOOO but my BODY, MY BODY is telling me YEAS

Return to “The Bazaar”