Eye-reading and telepathic communication

For study and research groups.

Firice
Forum Member
Forum Member

Eye-reading and telepathic communication

Post by Firice »

Hi fellows. Is there any old, very old book available that's written in English or at least translated into English about communicating without the use of verbal words and body language, only with the mind alone. Telepathy?

lettuceopen
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Eye-reading and telepathic communication

Post by lettuceopen »

I am not sure about books.

I found it easiest to start when someone is thinking about you personally, maybe get a friend to shit talk about you (in mind) while hanging out and see if you can tell when they are.
That is a good way to start.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

lettuceopen wrote:I am not sure about books.

I found it easiest to start when someone is thinking about you personally, maybe get a friend to shit talk about you (in mind) while hanging out and see if you can tell when they are.
Long time ago me an my friend were experimenting with that, we got enough results to prove feasibility of such thing (at least it seemed like it could be crafted in to something feasible over time), but it became clear that we would have to put a lot of time and energy to develop it in to something usable. Energy and time we didn't have in abundance. So we didn't pursue it, while other communication channels satisfy our needs.

lettuceopen
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by lettuceopen »

Cerber wrote:
lettuceopen wrote:I am not sure about books.

Long time ago me an my friend were experimenting with that, we got enough results to prove feasibility of such thing (at least it seemed like it could be crafted in to something feasible over time), but it became clear that we would have to put a lot of time and energy to develop it in to something usable. Energy and time we didn't have in abundance. So we didn't pursue it, while other communication channels satisfy our needs.
Yes, but you don't need extra time because you just use every conversation/time you are around someone as a chance to practice.

You also get some other benefits as, trust in yourself, knowing yourself better, being able to judge situations better, being able to put yourself in a better place, communication with other-worldy beings (if your into that kinda thing), ect..

So if you want to it's worth it but you gotta be ready for it as it changes your world and can be overwhelming.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

lettuceopen wrote: Yes, but you don't need extra time because you just use every conversation/time you are around someone as a chance to practice.

You also get some other benefits as, trust in yourself, knowing yourself better, being able to judge situations better, being able to put yourself in a better place, communication with other-worldy beings (if your into that kinda thing), ect..

So if you want to it's worth it but you gotta be ready for it as it changes your world and can be overwhelming.
Yes, it is. But it depends a lot on the situation, we were interested purely on the practical aspect of it, and because we are already close enough to sense each others emotions and all the ripples, there seemed to be no necessity to work on it further at that time. We were quite busy with other work and communication methods that were available were more than sufficient. We could exchange the emotional information through the spiritual connection while the information 1's and 0's would fly over fibre cables, and that was plenty to coordinate our daily battles so on. And now our bond have served it's purpose, we are on separate paths.

lettuceopen
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by lettuceopen »

Cerber wrote:
lettuceopen wrote: Yes, it is. But it depends a lot on the situation, we were interested purely on the practical aspect of it, and because we are already close enough to sense each others emotions and all the ripples, there seemed to be no necessity to work on it further at that time. We were quite busy with other work and communication methods that were available were more than sufficient. We could exchange the emotional information through the spiritual connection while the information 1's and 0's would fly over fibre cables, and that was plenty to coordinate our daily battles so on. And now our bond have served it's purpose, we are on separate paths.
Sounds like fun.
[gz]

Return to “Study Groups”