should I switch to satanism?

Humour, jokes and amusing ancdotes

astrolabgoz9881
Forum Member
Forum Member

should I switch to satanism?

Post by astrolabgoz9881 »

Or what else? They still believe Satan is the Lord. There is no an evil anti-Creator religion. But I personally don't like anyone who created this miserable planet of suffer.
And Jesvs said: Go into those peepz...

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: should I switch to satanism?

Post by Sypheara »

I'm sorry but that is Incorrect.

See Dark Gnostic currents, such as Temple 218. They no longer have a site, and their materials are hard to get ahold of, but with some googling you'll be able to find the site archive.

It may give you some direction and guidance if you want to pursue an anti-somic/creation path. They are focused on breaking down what they see as the cosmic prison.

As per normal gnostic belief, they see creation and the dmeiurge (God/Jehovah) as evil, and want its forced separation to end.

I would also consider rethinking the importance of suffering, and such topics as death, in the world to create change. A purely emotional response to these things does not allow them to be understood properly in my experience.

Hope that helps.

PS: Found it.

https://archive.org/stream/LeftHandPath ... t_djvu.txt
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

astrolabgoz9881
Forum Member
Forum Member

[yay] [thumbup]
Thank you from my heart, it is a philosophy that has always attracted me!

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

No problem hope it helps and glad to be of service [grin] . With a bit of digging you might find a more complete source or scans of their released books if nothing else. Just remember to respect the current.

https://archive.org/stream/LeftHandPath ... 2_djvu.txt

May be more complete first one seemed very fragmented
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

astrolabgoz9881
Forum Member
Forum Member

Been der n beck :( I wozn't even lookin 4 a teacher she found me. Always wanted a female teacher...
It was fabulous. Until sum1 sed 'no corruption'.
Helped me realize I luv Ciccolina d most, an I wanna be exactly d same - part ov a secretive company det is ran by corruption n power.

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

If you feel pulled in that direction, why not? It's not like you can't go in other directions. Just consider deeply before making a pact. Pacts can follow you

astrolabgoz9881
Forum Member
Forum Member

Der iz a hope. The Theologian College in my country produces large number of rich Pajero drivers immune to law erry year... I just need a connection if u get me... *psychoclown*

ThyNegative
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ThyNegative »

i don't care if an alien has made this planet or modified it.
why should i care?
i don't judge the world for begin cruel.
it just world. it isn't human. cruelty and kindness is invented by living creatures. world isn't a living creature. it's the environment that we live in. it can't be judged. your were taught to care about other humans. your hearing that from me that just didn't accept it and is different from you. there was a time were humans were taught to care about their country. there was a time were humans were taught to care just for their family and friends and village. you were taught human rights in a way that you even forgot their reason and why they were created. world doesn't work on human rights. we invented them in order to survive. men and women equality were designed for humans so all of them could be happy and prevent a cruel environment for a highest degree of survival.
world is not cruel or kind. world is not human.
i don't know the truth about humans, but angels and demons both could be our enemies. and if we rebel, they destroy us just like they destroyed others intelligent species according to religious stories ( questioning god for creating a creatures that cause bloodshed in quran ). they could be using our souls as a fuel, i don't know. don't switch to stuff, first see what you want. how much you are willing to risk for it and then chose something. i chose to research on occult and find a way to immortality, then find a way to bit angel or demon if they are trying to do this stuff.
it's just my survival instincts. if you are looking for a small life, maybe 100 years old then die, well pick a religion that doesn't bother you and have fun.
your doooommd, aha aha ahahahahahaha

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

I say join nothing. Satanists, Luciferians, etc. will say that Satan, Lucifer and their allies wants our liberation. Then there are theories about Enki and Enlil's plans for humankind. Add to this the Gnostic belief about Yahweh being the Demiurge. On the other hand the paths that consider the Abrahamic deity the sovereign being is spreading propaganda against the former. Then I came across some theorists who say that all these are two sides of the same coin. Just like Thy Negative had said they want us imprisoned in the physical realm, picking sides and fighting with each other. This will enable them to keep us here and harness our energies for their use. Urgh, my head hurts with all the various theories out there claiming to be the truth!

But look around you carefully. There are people out there who were able to gain spiritual enlightenment from entities from all sides. I may be wrong but I have seen such hostility exist between both the LHP and RHP only in the Western spiritual paradigm. I can't exactly say for sure what is the truth but I say you find your own truth. You strive to become the cause of the salvation of your own soul and for your fellow humankind. Don't wait for other alien or supernatural beings to come and do it. Ultimately, it is not Satan who makes me rob a bank and it is not Christ who makes me donate to a hospital. It is my idea of how I perceive them as my inspiration and what I do with my abilities.

Finally, I want to post something said by S Ben Qayin which resonates with my own belief-

'Now that that is understood, I can explain my serpentine trail along the thorny path of Nod. In my reality, there are two forces that rule this consensual reality, they are ‘Chaos’ and ‘Order’. Since the creation of this consensual reality, these forces have been warring against each other. They both hover about an equality, but will never be in a place of Tao, or perfect balance, as it is not in their nature. Their nature is to completely dominate the opposing force, which of course can never be completely accomplished. They are as two palms pressing together as hard as possible, coming close to balance, but eternally wavering. In these fluctuations the repressed side must draw upon more energy and push back even harder, in turn pushing the oppressing side into a dominated position, which then causes it to draw upon more energy to push back, and the cycle goes on. We can see this cyclic tide in the reflection of human history and Nature itself.

These opposing forces, Chaos and Order are intelligent, and manifest in many forms. Some of these forms we recognize as various deities, stemming from all cultures. Order has representatives such as Yahweh, Allah and Buddha, while Chaos has Satan, Iblis and Mara. These are only a few examples of incarnations of course. Though entities such as Iblis and Satan differ, they both share the same root in Chaos. Picture many rivers stemming from one source of water, or a dragon with many heads, but one body.

This concept was taught to me by a great and wise Black Magician, and once realized by myself, a piece of the elusive puzzle to my ‘world view’ was set in place. We are either born of Chaos or of Order, the two energies do not mix. As well, one does not choose their polarity, at least not once they enter into the material plane. You have most likely known those who were studying operations of Chaos (Black Magic) only to touch something real and run back in mad terror to the safety of Jesus or whatever white light/Order God they were truly born to align with. However, if one has the same experience, feels at home inside, and then goes on to repeat it or study more, they have found their ‘polarity’. Some Black Magicians have tried to ‘quit’ Black Magic, turn a new leaf, get out of the ‘dark’, and be a good Christian…only to find the new practice hollow and repulsive no matter how hard they try to go along with the teachings. We all have a polarity, and if we are in tune with it, we will know what side we are on, and what deities that we connect with.

This has been a most confusing subject for many, especially those who have only just begun their journey upon the Great Path. I do truly hope this piece sheds some light on the situation of Order and Chaos…however I will remind you of my words…this is my understanding, of my reality. I believe, therefore it exists. It is a self-evident truth in my eyes, and because of that, I have been able to direct my life along the lines I see fit, rather than just go along with the general flow of the consensually reality matrix. That is what makes a Magician or ‘Reality Hacker’ truly what they are. You must find your truths, and most importantly what you truly believe about the existence you are experiencing. As the old Greek aphorism goes, “Know Thyself”.'
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

ErebusNamtar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ErebusNamtar »

Hmmm not my personal belief as I feel All is actually Chaos (it was the universe's original state) but certainly an interesting theory. I do fully agree on the Chaoskampf; the eternal struggle between Chaos and Order.
Thanks for sharing this Napoli!
There are a lot of theories out there I find interesting but never have I felt the need to join an order/coven/group/whatever for precisely the reasons you stated. Experience and Truth.

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

ErebusNamtar wrote:Hmmm not my personal belief as I feel All is actually Chaos (it was the universe's original state) but certainly an interesting theory. I do fully agree on the Chaoskampf; the eternal struggle between Chaos and Order.
Thanks for sharing this Napoli!
There are a lot of theories out there I find interesting but never have I felt the need to join an order/coven/group/whatever for precisely the reasons you stated. Experience and Truth.
You are welcome [happyface] .
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

Return to “Laughter Zone”