cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

oh dear god no

Post by cyberdemon »

hello i found a thing and i thought ya'll might enjoy a laugh
and
goodbye
Yarcofin wrote: I have spent over a month practicing evocation of entities from the Spongebob Squarepants universe for help in my own spiritual ascension.

I have created a number of sigils for various entities:

here is a small selection - http://i.imgur.com/RB0KtHG.png

Spongebob - A great overall teacher, he has provided me with many insights and helped me remove a lot of negativity from my life. Your own personal on-call Dalai Lama. When it is time for him to leave, you can banish him with a respectful goodbye followed by a traditional spongebob laugh, he will reciprocate the laugh and slowly fade away.

Squidward - Not a great source of support or ambition, think of a judgmental father figure. He is good to contact if you really need it told how it is, and to be set back on the right path.

Gary - A good entity to start with, but not much initial insight to glean here. He teaches patience and understanding. It can take a lot of effort before you become able to intuitively understand what he is saying as he will not communicate in words.

Mr Krabs - This entity is a powerful ally at creating and attracting material things into your life, especially when it comes to finances.

A magically charged conch shell is a great asset for all of these evocations. I can provide more detailed instructions on the ritual if anyone is truly interested.

I am in the process of creating a full Spongebob tarot deck, so those not capable or willing to evoke Spongebob can still call down his power directly through the cards for guidance. But my artistic skills are a bit lacking. If any artist or someone good with photoshop wants to support the cause and help me design 78 professional looking cards, give me a shout.
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: oh dear god no

Post by Shinichi »

I'm honestly not surprised. I've been around Chaotes who were doing much stranger spirit work, and I've done some odd spirit work myself. The life of an animist gets interesting. [rofl]

~:Shin:~

Return to “Laughter Zone”