Introduction to Metaphysical Politics

MetaphysicalPolitics
Forum Member
Forum Member

Introduction to Metaphysical Politics

Post by MetaphysicalPolitics »

Politics is defined as the science of power and influence in a society. It's about how one becomes in power, and how one influences that power to influence people in a society. To make it simpler, the type of power that any type of ruler would use would influence the social, philosophical/intellectual, and spiritual paradigm of society.

However, hardly anyone (except a few whom is well-studied in the occult and metaphysics) are aware, and can ever comprehend such a subject in Politics called Metaphysical Politics. I personally define Metaphysical Politics as the science of power and influence beyond our physical understandings. Metaphysical Politics is about weaving Politics with Metaphysical/Esoteric concepts, as it gets heavily into Mind Control, Cyclical Time, Metaphysical Colonization (which consists of controlling all facets both physical and metaphysical), etc.

Now I'm not getting anymore deeper into Metaphysical Politics, because this is an introduction. Hopefully in the near future I can make a project of compiling all of my research together to create something that hopefully will answer all of the hard questions in life.
Your ignorance is our strength! - NWO Motto

Asurendra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Introduction to Metaphysical Politics

Post by Asurendra »

I think I will pass on this elective class for the more useful credits from exercises in ejaculatory ectoplasm (which was his major, I understand).

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Introduction to Metaphysical Politics

Post by manonthepath »

So what are you proposing? This is old news. The only politics I care about is how I can live day to day, while avoiding my fellow man as much as possible. The only freedom comes from what is inside your heart and your head. don't try to save the world. It does not need it. All things are as they should be....All fucked up!

Return to “News and Politics”