120-153 people killed in Paris by I.S, Friday 13th

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

120-153 people killed in Paris by I.S, Friday 13th

Post by Liberator »

And on Friday the 13th, waxing crescent? Atleast from where I live. Thoughts?: http://www.smh.com.au/breaking-news-wor ... 4697f.html

1500 troops deployed in response to capital.

Do you think also that this could mean anything?

ErebusNamtar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: 120-153 people killed in Paris by I.S, Friday 13th

Post by ErebusNamtar »

IMO it means the majority of humanity hasn't evolved beyond poop-throwing monkeys. I do not see any occult significance in this, especially not as the perpetrators likely operate solely on a dangerous mix of fear, zealotry and hatred. There's no real great plan behind this but hurting back for perceived frustrations. Sick minds.
It saddens me.

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

This is how ISIS is retaliating to the death of their "poster boy" Jihadi John, who was killed 2 days ago in a drone strike. Jihadi John was present in various "execution by beheading" videos released by ISIS. The sad truth is that ISIS has no method other than classically blowing things up. Even if they had a legitimate argument or reason to do battle, the way they go about it does nothing. A vicious circle.

Prayers for the dead, congratulations to them on completing the server.
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

EEHC
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by EEHC »

cyberdemon wrote:This is how ISIS is retaliating to the death of their "poster boy" Jihadi John, who was killed 2 days ago in a drone strike. Jihadi John was present in various "execution by beheading" videos released by ISIS. The sad truth is that ISIS has no method other than classically blowing things up. Even if they had a legitimate argument or reason to do battle, the way they go about it does nothing. A vicious circle.
There is no evidence that ISIS has retaliated to the death ''Jihadi John''. The terrorist attacks seems to have been carefully planned some time before that. From what I am gathering, it is a vengeance for France's military intervention in Syria. It is indeed a vicious circle.

-Sam

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Maya The Generator »

How you guys n girl feel about it? Start of new war or everything will be like always?

In my own perspective IS do not stand a chance for any longer. Maybe they got some ace in a sleeve but now that France is angry I think it must end. Nobody wants to deal with it anymoar.

How bout ya?
Illusion is the first of the pleasures.
The bomb of entropic chaos.
If some assholes levels a twelve gauge your way, you drain him, skin him and bash in his skull. Self-preservation is vital part of humanity after all. My favorite part, in fact
My mind is telling me NOOO but my BODY, MY BODY is telling me YEAS

EEHC
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by EEHC »

Maya The Generator wrote:How you guys n girl feel about it? Start of new war or everything will be like always?

In my own perspective IS do not stand a chance for any longer. Maybe they got some ace in a sleeve but now that France is angry I think it must end. Nobody wants to deal with it anymoar.

How bout ya?
The reason why we having this whole problem of Islamist terrorism (again) is because we are involved in Mid-East conflicts where we don't belong. It's a vicious cricle that's repeating itself. More intervention in the region will create more problems. I mean, when you think about it, the Syrian refugee crisis is a direct consequence of US interventionism and support for ''moderate rebels'' against Assad. It has built to the point where we are today with ISIL. Shouldn't we pull back, mind our own business and focus on security at home and humanitan aid abroad instead?
Last edited by EEHC on Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

one-off
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by one-off »

If you don't go on the offensive they'll just keep attacking. You leave them free to plot attacks unimpeded and not-pressured. If you're in their backyard you have ears on the streets and they're forced to work hard just to set up meetings to make the plans.

As said in the 48 laws of power law 18. Isolation is dangerous, do not build walls to protect yourself. They are taking advantage of the fact that the west are Humanitarian's and won't just perform a genocide on their whole nation. Taking out all of the innocents to get ride of the threats.

They aren't that tough, they just blend in with the citizen's and hide behind innocent lives in order to fight their war of attrition.

I recently found out who the first terrorist was. It was Moses. As he tried to put pressure on the people to make their government do what he wanted.

EEHC
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by EEHC »

one-off wrote:If you don't go on the offensive they'll just keep attacking. You leave them free to plot attacks unimpeded and not-pressured. If you're in their backyard you have ears on the streets and they're forced to work hard just to set up meetings to make the plans.
There are reasons why ISIL appeared on the map in the first place. We are hurting ourselves by ignoring those. Extremists have been allowed to expand by taking advantage of the power vacuums that we helped create in Iraq and Syria. We, along with our Gulf allies, are responsible for this mess. If we don't put a stop to these foolish policies in the Middle-East, what does it really solve to ''go on the offensive''?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGGa7y87rZE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojcoKnTGf4s

ErebusNamtar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ErebusNamtar »

I think the most important thing to realize is that there has never been peace on this planet. We might be safe in our cozy homes but there's always some conflict raging somewhere. I find it surprising that people are shocked by this fact. Of course it IS shocking as in; darn what a messed up world.
It's just that we are violent animals. We are a species that should by now have learned to use our mental capacities better so as to not be a victim to our primal instincts. It's hard and gods know I sometimes lash out in anger when I feel threatened or hurt. I am trying to resolve most conflicts in my life without violence though. In the end you resolve nothing in using violence or forcing beliefs upon another fellow being.

I am not preaching non-violence (try and hurt me and I will damn well hurt back!) but we should ask ourselves if it's worth it in every case.
What are the long-term effects?
An important question to ask especially as in these conflicts it's always the mostly innocent civilians that get hurt and not the power hungry elite that play with power they cannot ever have enough of.
I agree with Sam. that the Western world is part of the problem. Though with good intentions, or at least we hope so, we've dug a very deep hole in which we now find ourselves stumbling into. I do however think there are times we should interfere and cannot look away but it seems we only do so when it's politically or economically advantageous and NOT to help the locals. This breeds only more hatred towards the Western world. We only butt in when it's to our advantage and leave behind a much depleted region with so called allies to the West who turn out to be even worse tyrants than those we displaced.

Eh just some verbal diarrhea from me... [cool2]

one-off
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by one-off »

Sam. wrote:
one-off wrote:If you don't go on the offensive they'll just keep attacking. You leave them free to plot attacks unimpeded and not-pressured. If you're in their backyard you have ears on the streets and they're forced to work hard just to set up meetings to make the plans.
There are reasons why ISIL appeared on the map in the first place. We are hurting ourselves by ignoring those. Extremists have been allowed to expand by taking advantage of the power vacuums that we helped create in Iraq and Syria. We, along with our Gulf allies, are responsible for this mess. If we don't put a stop to these foolish policies in the Middle-East, what does it really solve to ''go on the offensive''?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGGa7y87rZE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojcoKnTGf4s
You forget about 9/11 despite what you may think conspiracies aside it happened because we had very little presence in the middle east. They planned , plotted, and executed under the noses of the people who were in charge. The "power vacuum" that was created by getting rid of those governments hasn't resulted in another major attack on US soil since. You think that 9/11 was the only thing they planned to do? A war of attrition is not a one time attack, it's a series of attacks. Meant to break the spirit of the enemy. They intended to break the spirit of the American people in hopes we would in our desperation and fear become their puppets to control our government how they wanted.

The government's job is to protect it's citizens. They did their job since the above situation never came to pass.

Sometimes violence is the right answer. The world is not so black and white. "Killing is bad." is a human made construction that does not exist in the natural world that was created by god. In order to survive you have to kill something whether it be animals or plants.

If you have a person who has made up their minds to kill you, sitting back and being passive will only result in your destruction. A sitting duck comes to mind.

I can tell we won't agree on this. There are no words that you can form which will justify in my mind standing idle while an enemy plots your destruction.

EEHC
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by EEHC »

one-off wrote:You forget about 9/11 despite what you may think conspiracies aside it happened because we had very little presence in the middle east. They planned , plotted, and executed under the noses of the people who were in charge. The "power vacuum" that was created by getting rid of those governments hasn't resulted in another major attack on US soil since. You think that 9/11 was the only thing they planned to do? A war of attrition is not a one time attack, it's a series of attacks. Meant to break the spirit of the enemy. They intended to break the spirit of the American people in hopes we would in our desperation and fear become their puppets to control our government how they wanted
You forget that Bin Laden was on the CIA side at some point. This is fact. The U.S. created al-qaeda by supporting the Mujahideen, who were Islamist warriors in the 1980's proxy war against the Soviets in Afghanistan. Well, they never gave up their dream of a pure Islamic State in the Levant and turned their hatred against us instead, when the West decided that they no longer needed their services.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/09/ ... o-911.html

one-off
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by one-off »

I don't know if that's true or not, I'll read the link. I don't like to partake in government conspiracy talk. If it's true or not is irrelevant because the fact is that there was an enemy outside of our borders which plotted our destruction under the noses of these governments. Self made enemy or not it's still an enemy none the less.

The fact is they planned a series of attacks like 9-11 and if we had not went over there got rid of the incompetent fools allowing these people to plot attacks against us, and then started getting rid of the threats ourselves, we would have had even more catastrophic terrorist attacks on U.S. soil. Many more U.S. citizens would have died. Who knows at what rate? Yearly? Monthly? Weekly? Daily?

I don't feel sorry for the state of their countries at all. The civilians are the sons, brothers, fathers, and cousins of the people plotting. These people didn't care about what would happen to their families as they tried to kill innocent people with families that are the U.S. citizens. So a karma backlash got them. Their families were killed and their civilization destroyed. The thing they wanted to do to us. You live by the sword, you die by the sword.

I would have more respect for them if they had the balls to go after their real enemies instead of attacking innocent people trying to enjoy a sporting event or flying on a plane to go on vacation.

EEHC
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by EEHC »

one-off wrote:The fact is they planned a series of attacks like 9-11 and if we had not went over there got rid of the incompetent fools allowing these people to plot attacks against us, and then started getting rid of the threats ourselves, we would have had even more catastrophic terrorist attacks on U.S. soil. Many more U.S. citizens would have died. Who knows at what rate? Yearly? Monthly? Weekly? Daily?

The neocon push for regime changes is a complete failure. Iraq is mess. Syria is a mess. They have become terrorist breeeding grounds. Incompetent fools, really? As much as I don't think Saddam and Al-Assad were/are nice guys, the fact is that they prevented the rise of extremism. By removing the Saddam regime, we created a power vacuum that fueled jihadist movements. By arming and funding rebels in Syria, we have strenghtened the radicals. Heck, Daesh is driving around in Toyota pickups, U.S Humvees and tanks.

Interventionist policies are directly responsible for the current terrorist situation in the West and destabilization of Mid-East countries.

one-off
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by one-off »

I don't care if their countries are destabilized and all of their civilians are pissed off and becoming terrorists bombing themselves and a couple of surrounding countries.

The alternative was to allow the ones responsible for an attack on essentially me to go on plotting more attacks on me.

You care about the state of their countries more than your own. Saddam was incompetent. Period. If he was competent he would have taken measures to prevent the idiots in his backyard from doing something which forced the U.S. to remove him to prevent it from happening again. His incompetence came from not taking actions to prevent his own demise.

Competence is measured by the results of history.

The history is this fact... We got attacked. The attacker boasted how they planned even worse attacks on us. They were located in countries foreign to us, and their leaders we're incompetent in preventing them from attacking us again. We removed the leaders of those countries and got to the threats. We weren't attacked again.

You can talk all day about the poor state of their countries. I don't give a flying fuck about the state of those people. If the terrorists stopped, the country could be built up and they could have nice peaceful suburban areas like I'm enjoying over here.

The state of their country is a direct result of their own actions. They are just lucky this isn't like the olden genocide days where we would send in the military with the intent of making the entire country silent as opposed to just destabilizing it. The terrorists are the citizens, but the citizens are also full of innocents and we are good people who try not to kill innocent civilians unlike them. They consider this our weakness.

The real solution would be to remove the distinction between their people of innocent vs terrorist and just kill them all, but that's not something that's right. So they'll keep hiding behind the lives of their mothers, daughters, sons, fathers, brothers, and wives while making the state of their country worse. We wouldn't be over there if we didn't have enemies to kill. We don't have time for this bullshit we would much rather be doing many other things.

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

one-off wrote:You can talk all day about the poor state of their countries. I don't give a flying fuck about the state of those people. If the terrorists stopped, the country could be built up and they could have nice peaceful suburban areas like I'm enjoying over here.
The poor state of their countries isn't the terrorists' doing alone, and therefore the citizens silently wait since they're powerless to do anything while these two factions are at war. That's the current problem. The refugee crisis is the citizens leaving the area entirely since there is no sign of any of this ever stopping. Vicious cycles everywhere.
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

one-off
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by one-off »

cyberdemon wrote:
The poor state of their countries isn't the terrorists' doing alone, and therefore the citizens silently wait since they're powerless to do anything while these two factions are at war. That's the current problem. The refugee crisis is the citizens leaving the area entirely since there is no sign of any of this ever stopping. Vicious cycles everywhere.
That's right, but the reason I blame them for 100% and take all of the responsibility from my country is because they were the aggressors that which caused us to have to act. Now, leaving them to their own devices wouldn't do anything but create an opportunity for them to freely plot larger attacks. I know it's a different group, but I'm generally lumping the act of plotting a terrorist attack under one umbrella.

Yeah the vicious cycle is this: terrorist who don't care about the well being of their families attacks a country simply because it's strong and they are hating (in my opinion) -> the strong country exercises it's right of self defense. -> When the country kills the local people of the terrorist inhabited country some of the peaceful ones become enraged that members of their families were killed and their country destroyed so they join up with terrorist groups who don't actually care about the well being of their families and plot more attacks -> that breed a necessary circumstance for the strong country to stick around killing more people. -> which creates more terrorists.

If we left they would just attack again. But, if the terrorists stopped tying to plot the death's of the innocent families of the U.S. as well as other countries then we would in fact not be over there killing them in the first place. They could worship their God in peace and build up their nation. The terrorists are 100% to blame.

It's either destabilize their country, kill everyone, or allow them freedom to plot killings of our families. The last two actions are unacceptable.

Another situation would be if the citizens started the self policing the members of their families to where no one joined the ranks of terrorist groups. Then after a while the groups would die off through suicide attacks, the U.S. and allied forces killing their leaders and member.

It's up the the terrorists and the civilians to stop the cycle. We don't have that luxury due to our morals and common sense.

Return to “News and Politics”