Please USA do not ever vote for Donald Trump

Daud
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Please USA do not ever vote for Donald Trump

Post by Daud »

Yeshai wrote:
Shinichi wrote:
Yeshai wrote:It's interesting to know that Donald Trump was never called a racist until he ran against the democrats.
http://www.nytimes.com/times-insider/20 ... rump/?_r=0

Fact checks indeed.

~:Shin:~
I find it humorous you consider reading the NY Times as "fact" checking. You do know they recently acknowledged their extreme bias for the left, and demonizing of Donald Trump?

The truth is, Donald Trump never discriminated against blacks seeking housing. He didn't want to house anyone on welfare, regardless of skin color. This was a common trait among landlords, because residents on welfare would lower the property value. (Also, Donald Trump was just one of many landlords falsely accused of racism in this incident) Just so happens, the majority of folks on welfare in that part of NYC was, in fact, black.

If you will truly look at the facts, you will know that the black votes for Donald Trump this election was higher than the black votes for Mitt Romney in 2012.

If you truly want to do some fact checking, have a look at these actual facts, rather than allegations from a liberal newspaper:

1. Donald Trump fought to desegregate golf course, to welcome blacks.
http://www.impulsetoday.com/donald-trum ... -in-1990s/

2. Donald Trump worked to bring minorities and blacks into corporate America.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3d2_1451242991

3. Donald Trump hires minorities in high-level positions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5 ... e=youtu.be

Some more links, if you care to read,

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... d775ef8438

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06 ... ince-1960/

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/23/politics/ ... publicans/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP97pRE ... e=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77SyQ2Q ... e=youtu.be

Also, here are some more solid facts, proving at just how hypocritical the left is, how biased the media is, and how Hillary Clinton is actually guilty of most of the things that are falsely attributed to Trump. Ironic, right?

http://downtrend.com/71superb/top-ten-e ... -to-ignore

How's that for fact checking?
Trump is like Marcus Aurelius. I believe he is not a bad human being, like the media paints him out to be, but i put no real faith in him, because i know that the decline of our civilisation can't be stopped. Trump has become a magic mirror for desperate people who want to slow the death of Western civilisation. They see in him what they want to see. At this point, our culture is dying inevitably due to accumulated negative karma and the cycle of existence. While i recognise that you may not be wrong in supporting him, i think engaging in the game of politics is futile.
"Things derive their being from mutual dependence and are nothing in themselves." -Nagarjuna

"Comprehending beyond good and evil opens the way to perfect skill" Jetsun Milarepa

"Always recognise the dreamlike qualities of life to reduce attachment and aversion." - Jetsun Milarepa

Yeshai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Yeshai »

Trump is like Marcus Aurelius. I believe he is not a bad human being, like the media paints him out to be, but i put no real faith in him, because i know that the decline of our civilisation can't be stopped. Trump has become a magic mirror for desperate people who want to slow the death of Western civilisation. They see in him what they want to see. At this point, our culture is dying inevitably due to accumulated negative karma and the cycle of existence. While i recognise that you may not be wrong in supporting him, i think engaging in the game of politics is futile.
I tend to adopt a more optimistic view of things. America is a very new country, and has had it's ups and downs before. Of course, the nation is very deeply divided right now. And as our first president said, political parties will be the death of our union.
It may seem futile, but I believe in doing everything I possibly can to make a difference, rather than sitting back and watch a great empire crumble.
Of course, views on this matter would vary, if you believe (such as I) that a higher power governs the affairs of men, as Benjamin Franklin put it.
Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

Trump is not completely evil (no one is, no matter the extent of their faults), he just won't really fix anything. He's the biggest conman in the US and he just "won" the biggest scam in the US. Clinton has a few good points too, but she wouldn't have been able to fix anything either. Even Bernie, for all that he actually cares, wouldn't have been able to do much.

The division between conservative and liberal, democrat and republican is nothing but an illusion that plays into the hands of the oligarchy. It's all one big system with the same people behind the curtains pulling the levers to control it all. Nothing is going to change until the whole house of cards comes tumbling down, and the way all the bubbles keep growing, that won't take much longer at all.

Yeshai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Yeshai »

Shinichi wrote:Trump is not completely evil (no one is, no matter the extent of their faults), he just won't really fix anything. He's the biggest conman in the US and he just "won" the biggest scam in the US. Clinton has a few good points too, but she wouldn't have been able to fix anything either. Even Bernie, for all that he actually cares, wouldn't have been able to do much.

The division between conservative and liberal, democrat and republican is nothing but an illusion that plays into the hands of the oligarchy. It's all one big system with the same people behind the curtains pulling the levers to control it all. Nothing is going to change until the whole house of cards comes tumbling down, and the way all the bubbles keep growing, that won't take much longer at all.

Trump has already given us real, tangible changes, and he is not even sworn in as President yet.
The economy has already been helped, the DOW has closed several times at record highs, immediately after his election.

Multiple companies have decided to keep operations and jobs in the states, rather than exporting them to other countries.
Several world leaders have already expressed desires to restore relationships with America, including Russia. A good relationship between the United States and Russia is a *very* good thing on the whole "world peace" scheme, and would be instrumental in eradicating ISIS, which is a plague to the world.

Donald Trump is not the perfect human. But he has defied all odds, and shocked the world from the start of his race. He has "shaken the world", and taken everyone, Republicans and Democrats alike, by surprise.

He does not share the popular "globalist" view. Globalism is the death of any nation. Either we have a country, or we don't. A country with no borders, is no country at all.

Everything he set out to do, the world said "That will NEVER happen". They laughed at the notion of him running for president, at the thought of him winning the primaries, and the faint and distant possibility that he just might win the election. I have no doubt that he will continue to follow through.

You talk of those "behind the curtains" pulling the levers. I think the Media, and both major political parties were against Trump. But he upset it all. He's no politician, he's exactly what this nation needs to get out from under the tyranny of political correctness.

P.S. I did vote for Donald Trump, and am proud of the fact. But I am in no way a Trump "worshipper".
America needs much more than a President to reverse the downward spiral we have set ourselves on. Change begins at your house, not the white house.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

Yeshai wrote:Trump has already given us real, tangible changes, and he is not even sworn in as President yet.
Uh huh. Change is change, and happens all the time. Whether it is beneficial change or harmful change is rarely something the average person will understand in the moment.
Yeshai wrote:The economy has already been helped, the DOW has closed several times at record highs, immediately after his election.
More illusions, fueled by false confidence. Do you understand the fundamental nature of the modern economy, the nature of fiat currency and the way the modern banking system works? Kaynesian economics, my friend. Things are being propped up to look good and held there by people falling for the lie, but it's not going to stay there forever. Every economic bubble in history has always popped, eventually. Every fiat currency in history has always failed, eventually. You think this one is gonna be any different? These debt bubbles and inflation bubbles and the new real estate bubble, bubbles within bubbles within more bubbles. The great and mighty Modern Man is no less infallible than the great and mighty Roman Empire, and we're in an even bigger mess than they were.
Yeshai wrote:Multiple companies have decided to keep operations and jobs in the states, rather than exporting them to other countries.
For a price. Most of the jobs are still going out of country, and the companies are getting paid for the privilege via tax cuts and rebates - Carrier in particular, because of Pence's influence in Indiana, is getting both State and Federal aid. Tax payers are handed the bill for a bad deal and Trump gets to brag and make himself look good in the short term.

It's just a big game of illusions and lies. Trump is playing it rather well, but that doesn't change the nature of the game.
Yeshai wrote:Several world leaders have already expressed desires to restore relationships with America, including Russia. A good relationship between the United States and Russia is a *very* good thing on the whole "world peace" scheme, and would be instrumental in eradicating ISIS, which is a plague to the world.
Putin is a clever man. A lot more clever than the people Trump is surrounding himself with as advisers, and worlds more clever than Trump himself. If I were in Putin's shoes, I'd be happy about a Trump win too. [wink2]
Yeshai wrote:Donald Trump is not the perfect human. But he has defied all odds, and shocked the world from the start of his race. He has "shaken the world", and taken everyone, Republicans and Democrats alike, by surprise.
Surprise is neither good nor bad, in and of itself. People cheered on the underdogs this year, and the consequences of that decision (good or bad) will not be fully understood for decades.
Yeshai wrote:He does not share the popular "globalist" view. Globalism is the death of any nation. Either we have a country, or we don't. A country with no borders, is no country at all.
Nationalism is just as much a flawed ideology as the current idea of globalism, it just had more time to take root and has had more charismatic proponents.

You either have a people or you don't. Borders mean nothing, countries mean nothing. What of the land and sea? What of the beasts of the land and sea? What of our inheritance, plundered and ravished instead of preserved as our descendants inheritance? Such tiny ideas as nationalism and globalism are insignificant in the face of the bigger picture, in the face of those things which occupy the time and concern of the gods and spirits, and thus which should occupy the time of the wise men and priests of the Earth.
Yeshai wrote:Everything he set out to do, the world said "That will NEVER happen". They laughed at the notion of him running for president, at the thought of him winning the primaries, and the faint and distant possibility that he just might win the election. I have no doubt that he will continue to follow through.
Oh, he'll do plenty of surprising things. Just not the ones people voted for. [wink2]
Yeshai wrote:You talk of those "behind the curtains" pulling the levers. I think the Media, and both major political parties were against Trump. But he upset it all. He's no politician, he's exactly what this nation needs to get out from under the tyranny of political correctness.
He's just as much a politician as Hillary was. Being a politician in this era isn't about actual qualifications, it's about getting enough money and enough name recognition. Trump played the game and he won, that's all there is to it. Give credit where it's due, but don't give so much praise that you end up condoning a conman.

As for the media and the parties, both of those are nothing more than pawns. You really don't know how the government currently works, do you? [smile2] Jesse Ventura has a great book called Democrips and Rebloodlicans: No More Gangs in Government. It's a few years old now, but things haven't changed that much. Trump hasn't upset anything, really. He's still just another piece on the board, and he'll fall in line like everyone else does. He already has.
Yeshai wrote:P.S. I did vote for Donald Trump, and am proud of the fact. But I am in no way a Trump "worshipper".
America needs much more than a President to reverse the downward spiral we have set ourselves on. Change begins at your house, not the white house.
The only thing that's going to reverse the downward spiral is hitting the bottom of it. I don't think Trump is actually capable of accomplishing that in four or even eight years, even with all the clowns he's surrounded himself with, but he'll certainly speed things up. [smile2]

But really, don't fall into the propaganda traps. You're an occultist, not a layman. Stand back and detach yourself from the passions and ideologies of the world, then you'll see the propaganda of all sides for what it is, and you'll begin to see deeper into the machine behind the curtains.

Blackina
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Blackina »

I know that some of you voted for Trump, but I can NEVER EVER think of him as a legimate politician ever. He has all the worst qualities of a Gemini, and I know that all this talk about 'making America great again' was all a con act. Trump is an out and out traitor too, and I wonder if he would sell the Russians those Nuke Codes. [mad] Trump has got all sort of billioniares in his cabinet, and none of them care about the Average Joe in the street - I would not be surprised if all Affordable Housing, Medicare and those Food stamps are taken away, and after a few months, let's see if those Trumpsters will be wearing those stupid hats!
One thing I will NEVER forgive Trump for is that he enjoyed the endorsements of the Far Right Organisations like the KKK, and him trying to bait China with idiocy will be very dangerous indeed. [mad] I just hope one of his braindead supporters, and despite claims of otherwise, will not attack or murder a child like the KKK was known to do rampantly in the 50's and 60's! [mad]
Thankfully I am a NON US citizen, and due to this Troll winning, I will boycott all US products whilst he is present (many are doing this, and also, they are not going to the USA ) and hit those braindead supporters of his where it really hurts, and say what ever propaganda you like about Troll, this man is UNQUALIFIED!
I really hope that he gets impeached in Office, and many foreign govts do not even trust this BASTARD!
I really hope that the Democrats bring in a Great Charasmatic candidate in 2020, and banish this Troll forever!

Blackina
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Blackina »

Trump is going to be up there with President Harding, who is known in US history as the WORST President of all, and hopefully, I see him getting impeached whilst play acting for being his Conman self!
http://www.usnews.com/news/special-repo ... -1921-1923

Yeshai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Yeshai »

Blackina wrote:I know that some of you voted for Trump, but I can NEVER EVER think of him as a legimate politician ever. He has all the worst qualities of a Gemini, and I know that all this talk about 'making America great again' was all a con act. Trump is an out and out traitor too, and I wonder if he would sell the Russians those Nuke Codes. [mad] Trump has got all sort of billioniares in his cabinet, and none of them care about the Average Joe in the street - I would not be surprised if all Affordable Housing, Medicare and those Food stamps are taken away, and after a few months, let's see if those Trumpsters will be wearing those stupid hats!
Actually, it was the "average joe" that put Trump into office.
And do you realize that most of the people on welfare don't actually need it? Why get a job, (even though you're perfectly able) when the government will take care of you?

I think I'll keep my hat. And my brand new hoodie with the big GOP elephant on the front.
One thing I will NEVER forgive Trump for is that he enjoyed the endorsements of the Far Right Organisations like the KKK,
The truth is, that Trump disavowed the KKK multiple times, including publicly shaming a man sporting a KKK shirt at a rally. Oh, and by the way, Hillary Clinton and her husband embraced Robert Byrd, a former KKK LEADER, without apology. Oh, the irony!
and him trying to bait China with idiocy will be very dangerous indeed. [mad] I just hope one of his braindead supporters, and despite claims of otherwise, will not attack or murder a child like the KKK was known to do rampantly in the 50's and 60's! [mad]
What?
Thankfully I am a NON US citizen, and due to this Troll winning, I will boycott all US products whilst he is present (many are doing this, and also, they are not going to the USA ) and hit those braindead supporters of his where it really hurts, and say what ever propaganda you like about Troll, this man is UNQUALIFIED!
I really hope that he gets impeached in Office, and many foreign govts do not even trust this BASTARD!
Quite the contrary. Many foreign governments are optimistic about the new administration, and have expressed desires to improve relationships with the U.S.A.
I really hope that the Democrats bring in a Great Charismatic candidate in 2020, and banish this Troll forever!
The democrats just tried their 'Charismatic" card, and lost. They also lost on every other political front as well. Democrats have much fewer seats in power now than they did only 4 years ago.

Spewing false allegations and name-calling has become a favourite behaviour among the left, who still just can't come to terms with the fact that they lost.

Yeshai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Yeshai »

Blackina wrote:Trump is going to be up there with President Harding, who is known in US history as the WORST President of all, and hopefully, I see him getting impeached whilst play acting for being his Conman self!
http://www.usnews.com/news/special-repo ... -1921-1923
Sorry, Obama already beat him to the title.

Next
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Next »

Being a full-time Kundalini mystic, I have to rely entirely on others for my basic necessities, and that's just one reason I'm very passionately AGAINST conservatism.

By calling/personality/lifestyle, I am an extreme minority that's guaranteed to always fall through every crack in a conservative system.

Next
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Next »

I can't get on board with destroying the environment, either. That's just insanity to me, from a practical perspective.

Conservatives don't want people to have abortions, yet they don't want to pay taxes to support all those unwanted children, either. That doesn't make any sense.

In general, I see conservatives as extremely irresponsible people. Delusional and naive. Their principles would work if we lived in a perfect world, where factories don't dump waste into the water, there are no oil spills, no one gets raped or has pity sex due to an abusive upbringing, everybody fits squarely into an existing paying job, jobs are secure, people are not corrupt, everybody's faith means being part of a church, marriages are never abusive, everybody is wealthy, people never get sick, everybody is rigidly heterosexual, etc.

They say giving should be left up to the individual. That would work if there were charities out there for everyone and/or discrimination never happens. A guy offered to give me money once for food, but he wanted to know first why he should give it to me. After I explained why I don't have a paying job (spoke truthfully about my spiritual commitment), I never heard from him again. He never gave me the money. I had to terrorize my mother into buying me food.

Next
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Next »

Conservatives think government aid can be replaced with religious charities...

I used to live in a women's center owned by a Catholic charity. Even they were not supportive of my calling. They demanded I bring in income. Of all people! They believe in having nuns in convents not making any money but can't give a free room to a mystic. And I'm actually the real thing! You can't say that about most nuns...

That building was a former convent too!

Can't count on these people for anything! I'm better off living with a mother who has spit on me, thrown me down steps, and tied me to my closet doorknobs!

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Yesterday I saw on the news that trump is sending back refugees to the countries that they came from.

Before the news came on I had a dream about two ISIS soldiers kidnapping someome.

Maybe, my dream is trying to tell me that ISIS will take advantage of what trump is doing in order to kidnap whomever it is that they so desperately want.

Idk - It's probably nothing.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

Shinichi wrote:Trump is not completely evil (no one is, no matter the extent of their faults), he just won't really fix anything. He's the biggest conman in the US and he just "won" the biggest scam in the US. Clinton has a few good points too, but she wouldn't have been able to fix anything either. Even Bernie, for all that he actually cares, wouldn't have been able to do much.

Was just posting the thread before regarding tensions and saw this. There needs to be a regeneration to allow for some real growth around the world afterall. Howcome though nothing has progressed to a major point yet from people or the world situation? All we hear are bluffs and that still.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

By pretending to disavow neo-nazis and neo-confederates 2 days after their rally where people were killed and injured, then retracting his statement the next day, Trump has solidified himself as the racist president. NOBODY wants to associate with him except people who are unfortunately very stupid, or people who are unfortunately amoral.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Locked this thread has gone far enough.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Return to “News and Politics”