U.S. Election fraud in 2016, same as Election fraud in 2004

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

U.S. Election fraud in 2016, same as Election fraud in 2004

Post by Occultess »

There was a lot of election fraud during the Primary elections for president of the United States. This has surprised a lot of people, including me....but then I found this video and found out that the same things were happening during the main election for president in 2004. This isn't a fluke, it's becoming a trend.
Link Removed by Admin - No links in Signature

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: U.S. Election fraud in 2016, same as Election fraud in 2

Post by Kami »

I wish I knew anything about politics.

Can anyone teach me in easy to understand terms?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

Count Zero
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Count Zero »

I'm not American, but my observation of American politics suggests that the entire system is completely rigged and fraud is endemic of the system itself. It would appear that it simply doesn't matter what the average American thinks, as votes are bought and the only people who have any real say are the rich. This seems evident with the existence of people like 'super-delegates', who choose who to side with under no obligation to go with the choices made by their constituencies. It therefore always makes me laugh when an American starts going on about freedom - they don't know freedom and most likely never have, their entire lives having been dictated to them by others. Those are simply my own observations however as an outsider.
(Count) = 0
On receiving an interrupt, decrement the counter to zero.

Yeshai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Yeshai »

Ahh, so basically if a conservative is elected, it's voter fraud. If a liberal is elected, it's an honest election. Makes sense. [thumbup]
Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.

Return to “News and Politics”