Omnicentrik Hello

Announce your presence, if you will.

Omnicentrik
Forum Member
Forum Member

Omnicentrik Hello

Post by Omnicentrik »

Hi all. My name's Ari, and I'm logging on from a town in NW Greece called Ioannina. I've been studying various esoteric fields for close to thirty years now. My interests are in yoga (meditation, not the stretching), inner alchemy, psychic/psionic cultivation, the magics of mantras and the word, sacred scripts, summoning etc., and my approach is mostly eclectic and innovative. I was only on the older version of this forum for a few months before it came to a close, but I thought it was a pretty cool place. Hope this resurrection lives up to the reputation of its name. See y'all on the boards!
Deus est sphaera infinita cuius centrum est ubique, circumferentia nusquam
God is an infinite sphere whose centre is everywhere and whose circumference is nowhere”.
Liber XXIV philosophorum (philosophical/theological medieval text of uncertain authorship).

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Omnicentrik Hello

Post by Nahemah »

Hello.....
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Venefica
Benefactor
Benefactor

Omnicentrik Hello

Post by Venefica »

Hi, my name is Anja, welcome to OccultForum. I hope you will like it here. :D
*Learn magic for it is the only truth of this reality, become magic and you will become the essence of that truth--Ars Magica
*Cats are magical, the more you pet them the longer you both live--Unknown
*The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper--Eden Phillpotts

Omnicentrik
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Omnicentrik Hello

Post by Omnicentrik »

Wow, it's been a decade since I registered. My occult forum activity was already seriously winding down by then, so I ended up with only three posts. Still, I recognize some names from other forums I frequented between 2005 and 2010. Brings back memories. Lots of cool discussions, and lots of drama too. Loved the former; have had enough of the latter. I'm a little older, maybe a little wiser and definitely with more occultist experience under my belt. About the only thing remaining the same from my original intro is my name apparently. Still, let me say "Hello" again, and that I'm looking forward to what being here has to offer...

PS. I seriously thought the "age" of occult forums was over. We shall see [wink]...

Return to “Introductions”