Post by antichristoregis »

hello at all friends

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

big hello for anti

Post by cactusjack543 »

from a person such as you i await the reply:

me anitchcraft come and they will go plain and simple just another a day if war grief and pain. with my schizophrenia ive known 3 anti christs of which were sorta buddies i myself had them as friends i guess some were real evil others oh how i cursed still other all bring regret from the pain ive listened to she talks to angels when the pain comes everything will be all right and you see this upon people such painn suchgrief you learn its only athiests ignorance and start excepting pain later learn skills eventually obtain an ant farm. no reward no surrender
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

big hello for anti

Post by Nahemah »

Hi and welcome. :cool:
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

meta_synthesis
Forum Member
Forum Member

big hello for anti

Post by meta_synthesis »

"me anitchcraft come and they will go plain and simple just another a day if war grief and pain. with my schizophrenia ive known 3 anti christs of which were sorta buddies i myself had them as friends i guess some were real evil others oh how i cursed still other all bring regret from the pain ive listened to she talks to angels when the pain comes everything will be all right and you see this upon people such painn suchgrief you learn its only athiests ignorance and start excepting pain later learn skills eventually obtain an ant farm. no reward no surrender
and they came with the question who is cactus jack grimmos and bullfrog. who are his contacTS. oh he is hooked up with friends and family next i ask you a question barkup a tree.

im satanic how many wars am i allowed to win before i anilate existence by VOTING ha cos kk in their own time period while feeding on their evolution and tech answer me know or ill anilate YOU AND YOUR CONTACTS."
Christ.

Is it something in the water here?

The hell.

FIRE-MAIDEN
Forum Member
Forum Member

big hello for anti

Post by FIRE-MAIDEN »

warm welcome to thee , antichristoregis , enjoy ! :D

Darkest-Messiah
Forum Member
Forum Member

big hello for anti

Post by Darkest-Messiah »

Hails as well from the forefront of nothingness to

to whatever the hell I deem fit...LOL
The abyss was dank and empty...until I found the hands and warmth of Fire!

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

big hello for anti

Post by cactusjack543 »

so war you say. well the nothingness is church of satan and hells angels gangs kkk filling up different towns starting dec 25/2010 so bargaining chips were created like marters and posts like this. to suggest we as a organization are incapable of surviving a war by sending in troops to place there lives on the line within 1,000 of cities confermed guaranteed practiced since 911. i see blasphamy in the future and a new anti christ ip boxes gl to you all in your new chosen prayers in 2011 such as above. and the question is how many more months before church of satan chooses to except me as winner in our war. or will i choose to seek pie
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

Venefica
Benefactor
Benefactor

big hello for anti

Post by Venefica »

Hi nice to meet you, I hope you will like it here.
*Learn magic for it is the only truth of this reality, become magic and you will become the essence of that truth--Ars Magica
*Cats are magical, the more you pet them the longer you both live--Unknown
*The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper--Eden Phillpotts

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

big hello for anti

Post by Stukov »

See, and I thought the Pie was a lie.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Vashta
Forum Member
Forum Member

big hello for anti

Post by Vashta »

Hello ^_^

Cactusjack comes across a bit on the.. eccentric side, but if you can see past the words to the meaning you'll see he's really alright, think of it like a puzzle :D

Return to “Introductions”