Greetings.

Announce your presence, if you will.

Raewulf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Greetings.

Post by Raewulf »

Hi there.
I've been searching around for a place where I can both learn and teach, and this forum seems thoroughly nice.
The nick's Raewulf, but just Wulf or Rae will do, I guess.

I'm not good with introductions, but I guess that's it. I'll be seeing you guys around the topics.

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Greetings.

Post by cactusjack543 »

right left path witch interesting i saw man in a pub very important person gang leader it looked like just across the street those days i had a many a war stepped on govs toes looked at that man. put both hands up one at a time said baddie govs here war was in their eyes how was it possible month later word spread i created a yellow stripe
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

Venefica
Benefactor
Benefactor

Greetings.

Post by Venefica »

Hi welcome to Occult Forums I hope you will like it here. I am looking forward to reading your posts :D
*Learn magic for it is the only truth of this reality, become magic and you will become the essence of that truth--Ars Magica
*Cats are magical, the more you pet them the longer you both live--Unknown
*The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper--Eden Phillpotts

Return to “Introductions”