Hello

Announce your presence, if you will.

arianamoonfire
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hello

Post by arianamoonfire »

Hey all,

My name as you can surmise is Ariana. This is more than a pen name or login name to me. It is my true name. What else to say about me upon first meeting? I have been on my path my whole life, though more seriously these past 10 years. I had to wait until I left my mothers home per our agreement or it would have been much longer. I do not follow one prenamed path but a conglomeration of many things that rang true to me. I have been a member of other forums but took a break and am looking for a fresh start. I feel I fall somewhere between student and teacher. Though the more teachers I have the more I feel qualified to be the latter. Though I recognize there is still a vast amount to know and understand and that perhaps I have not found the right teachers. In short, I have much to both give and take. :) Intrests. That is another good topic. I focus mostly on energy work, tarot, and astology, though I do dabble in other areas of both paganism and the occult in general. I love reading, especially the older books without a copywrite or the goal of becoming rich off of a new fad in religion. If I do read a newer book I also try to read the books in the bibliography to see whether the author of the newer book and I interpret the older works in the same manner. I was involved deeply in another forum once which led to the unmasking and deciet of its leaders and unfortunately left me a little jaded, so if I come off cold or closed, it is merely reserve. I am me and real to myself whether it be in person or online. I just am not a good actress nor do I have time or desire to balance and live lies. I hope to meet other such people here. To share opinions with other openminded people.

Ariana

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hello

Post by Nahemah »

Hi and welcome. :D
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

arianamoonfire
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hello

Post by arianamoonfire »

Thanks for the welcome and I like your avatar.

Venefica
Benefactor
Benefactor

Hello

Post by Venefica »

Welcome to Occult Forums I hope you will like it here :D
*Learn magic for it is the only truth of this reality, become magic and you will become the essence of that truth--Ars Magica
*Cats are magical, the more you pet them the longer you both live--Unknown
*The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper--Eden Phillpotts

Return to “Introductions”