Greetings friends

Announce your presence, if you will.

jehkm1
Forum Member
Forum Member

Greetings friends

Post by jehkm1 »

Hello, my name is J. I am an 18 year old Leo from North Carolina. I don't have much to say besides that I can not wait to put into the community here. I've been walking paths seriously since the age of 14, and have not gone an hour of my life without thinking of magic or the occult. I enjoy almost any mythology outside the Judeo-Christian family, specifically that of Sumer and the Norse. I have more recently taken interest in Crowley, and even some aspects of the Necronomicon. Even certain sects of Satanism are appealing to me. I am here to gain insight on magick, spells, meditations, etc. but am also here to broaden my knowledge of other people's beliefs.

Occultussanctum
Forum Member
Forum Member

Greetings friends

Post by Occultussanctum »

Well, welcome to you then friend. Hopefully you will find knowledge that interests you here and is useful to you, as well as find friends to lead and follow you on your journeys here...
Occultus Sanctum - Shop for occult books, dvds, jewelry, altars, ritual tools, daily updated news, free videos section, and much more!! http://www.occultussanctum.com
Knowledge is power...

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Greetings friends

Post by Nahemah »

Hello and welcome from me too. :cool:
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Venefica
Benefactor
Benefactor

Greetings friends

Post by Venefica »

Welcome to Occult Forums. I hope you will like it here. I am looking forward to reading your posts.
*Learn magic for it is the only truth of this reality, become magic and you will become the essence of that truth--Ars Magica
*Cats are magical, the more you pet them the longer you both live--Unknown
*The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper--Eden Phillpotts

Return to “Introductions”