Greetings!

Announce your presence, if you will.

probosc
Forum Member
Forum Member

Greetings!

Post by probosc »

Hello. My name is probosc. I am a young man primarily interested in chaos magic as well as various dark energies--ghosts, spirits, demons, what ever you'd like to call them. I have a storied history in dealing with them even though I can hardly say I am very good at it. I have done a variety of sigil spells which I'd have to say are my specialty. I am here to listen and learn. As it is, my feet have only barely gotten wet in the occult and I am looking to know more. I am excited to get to know the community here, and hopefully impart the little knowledge I have to those seeking answers.

Perhaps anyone posting could tell me a little about themselves...? It is difficult to integrate one's self into such a place, I'd imagine.

Metaller
Forum Member
Forum Member

Greetings!

Post by Metaller »

naah it's not so difficult to integrate... post any question about any occult or mundan topic and you'll receive a kind answer from someone who feels competent enough to be exaustive (just don't spamm or be a troll)
A: I think pigeons will rule the world with their advanced technology
B: naaaaaah!!! I'm not bored enough to do that

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Greetings!

Post by Nahemah »

Hello and welcome. :D If you hit up my profile,I have some info on me there,I'm far too lazy to post descriptions in intro threads,other than my own. ;)

Metaller is correct,though I am unsure of my competency in many areas,I will try and answer questions and respond to topics,If I can be of use. I 'm sure our other members will too. :cool:

How kindly I will do this,however depends on whether it's spam /troll or genuine,lol.As a moderator here, I will be deleting spam when I find it and trolling will not be appreciated either,unless it's subtle ,hilarious,outrageous,consensual or very witty in some way.We have a trolling dump for persistent offenders,lol...
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Return to “Introductions”