greetings

Announce your presence, if you will.

wagthedog
Forum Member
Forum Member

greetings

Post by wagthedog »

Greetings,

This is my first time here really in any capacity I will be coming back in the ensuing weeks largely because I hope to road test some of my ideas that I have found compelling in my own synthesis of what might be deemed an occult practice. Largely I would characterize my own path as satanism and in that perhaps most colloquially and mundanely referred to as an atheistic strain. I am not really here to tell or even question people's beliefs as I believe that is best done for one's own self and I am willing to admit I might be wrong however I do truly doubt that one can manipulate the world through non-contact forces if you were curious to my specific position. But I have no interest or personal investment with the new atheist wank of word soup that seems so popular among so many of the Modern Satanism of Peter Gilmore and co.

I do however engage in a variety of practices including lucid dreaming and am interested in developing a synthesis to my own expression of the kundalini and HGA equivalent largely through a synthesis of tantric Buddhism, kirya yoga and other practices to induce ecstatic experiences. I am also keenly interest in the manipulation of one's consciousness in a paradigm analogous to a psychonaut by inducing esoteric experiences by compounding one's mind with a mythology of one's own design. It is largely this part of my philosophy I viewed preferential to share if I find there is room in the discussion for more in the way of more exoteric forms of satanic magic including social manipulation, body language, hypnosis etc then I might also try to introduce these as points of discussion.

This is what I seek to add to the forums by means of my participation as for what I hope to get by way of exchange in no particular order.

>surprising ideas
>intelligent conversation
>criticism
>learn something new
> a smile and a laugh or two
>maybe friendship ?

This has been a sufficiently long introduction until next time

My Regards.

dodaive
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: greetings

Post by dodaive »

Welcome Wag the Dog
Enjoy our forum [grin] welcome [yay]
This thread might be of interest to you
http://occultforum.org/forum/viewtopic. ... sm#p457295

dRider
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by dRider »

Howdy Wagthedog

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Hello and welcome from me too. [cool]

wagthedog
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by wagthedog »

thanks for the meet and greet I look forward to participating more, I posted a reply sort of... to that thread you left but everytime I clicked it I was logged out of the server so I just created a fresh discussion.

Dog.

kiren
Admin
Admin

Post by kiren »

Welcome to the forum! Let us know if you need any help or have any suggestions.

Return to “Introductions”