Well I tried to register on occultforums.net, but...

Announce your presence, if you will.

Beard-Hitler-Whalecock
Forum Member
Forum Member

Well I tried to register on occultforums.net, but...

Post by Beard-Hitler-Whalecock »

...I guess/suppose they have Catholic infiltrators running the show over there. They didn't even let me make an introduction post before I was 'deleted' because, I suppose, my previous name was too heathen.

I like this icon: [yay]

Anyway, my name is Jack. I'm looking for fellow Germanic~ pagans. High minds that aren't full of shit, delusion and egoism. I'm looking for sorcerers, scientists, geneticists, philosophers, anthropologists, etcetera. I have no friends and have lived alone for decades because I've set myself apart from society lest I become possessed by the insane currents of consciousness pumped out by the various propaganda outlets and become another tool and slave for those powers that be.

[yay]

I listen to Norwegian black metal, silence, folk music, psychedelic rock, etc. I'm downloading Neverwinter Nights right now. I like pretty women. I like honest people. I like chaotic good individuals. I like people who flow and don't give a shit. I really like people that flow. I like people that aren't afraid to do as they do and be what they will.

[eg]

I hate Roman-minded individuals. I hate discipline, Catholics, people still brainwashed by Original Sin and all that follows it to the logical conclusion. I hate when people don't do what they want.

I don't really like chaosophists- from my perspective I've taken a few steps outside of chaos and found a healthy, natural order ignited by some intelligence behind the all-seeing eye. I am open to any and all truth as it comes, but that also means I'm open to denying things as bullshit.

I type what I type, you can judge as you will but I'm still something lit, flaming, burning in the frozen lands of your self-awareness

dodaive
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Well I tried to register on occultforums.net, but...

Post by dodaive »

Welcome you have studied a lot of interesting topics. I am really looking having some discussions with you. [happy]

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Well I tried to register on occultforums.net, but...

Post by Nahemah »

Hello and welcome to the forum. [grin]

So what was that previous name then? I 'm curious...The one you've used here is a bit of a mouthful,lol.

I 'm not Germanic but I am Heathen and we have all sorts of folks hereabouts on the forum,so you will no doubt meet someone/s to your liking at some point.

What is a chaosophist,if I may ask,that term is strange to me?
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Return to “Introductions”