Hello and welcome

Announce your presence, if you will.

Evander
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hello and welcome

Post by Evander »

Amorte brothers and sisters,

I am a somewhat experienced practitioner in energy magic(psionics),servitors and currently investigating necromancy.
I have a tendency to not voice my opinions on the topics I know little about, so expect me not to post in most of the topics anyway.

At my current stage of learning I am hitting the wall - there is just so few people who can share any useful knowledge.
It seems like every few year I look, there are always beginners everywhere - one might wonder if they should not become somewhat more advanced after all those years?

And just to make things clear:
I am sick and tired of being sick and tired with all those who seek only to argue or prove that their magical wand is longer than mine. I refuse to argue with anyone.
I am here just to learn few things that I can't find anywhere, hopefully some of you will be willing to share your insight with me.

Regards
Great things have small beginnings.

biguns
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Hello and welcome

Post by biguns »

Hello and welcome, I do voice my n00b opinions hehe. I'm all ears on what you'd like to share, specially about necromancy.

Cheers.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Hello and welcome to the forum. [grin]

We can't guarantee an argument free zone,sorry,but we do have knowledgable folks around,so it balances,lol.

Debate can be constructive and challenging statements are bound to be challenged,but hereabouts ideas get attacked,not members. [thumbup]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Evander
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Evander »

Amorte!

@Naemah
Constructive critics is amongst the things I would welcome the most. I believe that modern magic seriously lacks some sort of "scientific method" style of approach.

@bigguns
My experience in modern necromancy is far small than I would like. I can offer few insight about death energies, but that is quite available. Nature of the soul and wandering souls perhaps, but this overlaps with energy magic. Experiences with the Abyss are probably subjective... There may be few more interesting things.
We will see. Currently necromancy has problems to even form a consistent naming conventions, because with so few informations available many people have to discover by themselves things that already have been discovered by the others long ago.

We could use some big necromantic grimoire to come out and sort things out.

Regards

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

@Naemah
Constructive critics is amongst the things I would welcome the most. I believe that modern magic seriously lacks some sort of "scientific method" style of approach.

Cool.I am a friendly sort,but I am quite strict on our decent conduct policy here.We want our forum to be a safe place for all our members and we do pay attention to this, in particular.

We have some knowledgable members who may be able to further your understanding.Look around the active threads. [thumbup]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Zeon1985
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Zeon1985 »

Sometimes, even if you have absolutely no knowledge in the post your replying to, even a little common sense and moral insight can prove helpful. I have seen that a lot of our line of profiencencies really do have a lot to do with the way we do things, and sometimes it's the simplest things that can change our outcomes.

Zeon
And when the eye of the storm arrives, the flock shall emerge and prepare, for though ultimate damnation await, they shall not give in to sorrow and despair, but look to the horizon with faith, perserverance, and determination.

Evander
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Evander »

Amorte Zeon,
Zeon1985 wrote:Sometimes, even if you have absolutely no knowledge in the post your replying to, even a little common sense and moral insight can prove helpful. I have seen that a lot of our line of profiencencies really do have a lot to do with the way we do things, and sometimes it's the simplest things that can change our outcomes.

Zeon
Thank you - these are indeed wise words to consider.

Zeon1985
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Zeon1985 »

For the past two weeks, I've been full of advice. *laughs*

My guide has been around that long, and I attribute a lot of help with thinking about things in different ways, getting my wording right, and a lot of patience to her. She also helped guide me to this forum.

BTW, she says you're welcome. [wink]

Zeon
And when the eye of the storm arrives, the flock shall emerge and prepare, for though ultimate damnation await, they shall not give in to sorrow and despair, but look to the horizon with faith, perserverance, and determination.

Return to “Introductions”