93 and Hail!

Announce your presence, if you will.

Moongoat
Forum Member
Forum Member

93 and Hail!

Post by Moongoat »

I'm a Thelemite, incase the "93" in the subject title didn't tip you off [smile2] . I guess you could also say that I'm a "Chaos Heathen" (to steal the term from elhazablaze.com) or just a Thelemite who strives to bring Heathenry to the New Aeon and/or synthesize the Heathen paradigm into Ceremonial Magick in my own way. I haven't quite figured it out yet, but I'm having fun along the way.

I think I have a pretty basic but firm grasp of Ceremonial and Rune Magick, but I'm always learning more. I've recently gotten interested in Necromancy, both traditional (old school grimoires and Edda-based rune necromancy) and modern (I would consider EVP to be a form of "techno-necromancy"). I like to root what I do in tradition, but I have no problem with experimentation.

I'm a current OTO member and a former Wolfbund member if anyone cares. I'm a pretty big fan of Aleister Crowley, Frater U.'.D.'., Edred Thorsson/Steven Flowers, Lon Milo DuQuette, and Thomas Karlsson. I'm hoping to talk with you guys about some crazy occult stuff and learn a few things.

93s!

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: 93 and Hail!

Post by Nahemah »

Hello and welcome to the forum. [cool]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

kiren
Admin
Admin

Post by kiren »

Hail!

Welcome to OF.ORG

entropic

Post by entropic »

Welcome!

...are you going to try to summon Dio too? :D

Moongoat
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Moongoat »

xaarea wrote:Welcome!

Yes, and I'll be using this incantation:

"Dio can you hear me? I am lost and so alone. I'm askin' for your guidance. Won't you come down from your throne?
I need a tight compadre who will teach me how to rock.
My father thinks you're evil,
But man, he can suck a cock.
Rock is not The Devil's work,
It's magical and rad.
I'll never rock as long as I am stuck here with my dad."
[greensmile]

entropic

Post by entropic »

Oh, very good! You should add it to this thread in case he comes back to keep us updated [grin]

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34127

Serenitydawn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Serenitydawn »

Moongoat wrote:
xaarea wrote:Welcome!

Yes, and I'll be using this incantation:

"Dio can you hear me? I am lost and so alone. I'm askin' for your guidance. Won't you come down from your throne?
I need a tight compadre who will teach me how to rock.
My father thinks you're evil,
But man, he can suck a cock.
Rock is not The Devil's work,
It's magical and rad.
I'll never rock as long as I am stuck here with my dad."
[greensmile]
[lol] That's awesome!!!!! Welcome to the forum!!! [grin2]
We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of disociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age. ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Return to “Introductions”