Ave omnes.

Announce your presence, if you will.

silvermage
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ave omnes.

Post by silvermage »

Hello all! I am Jack, an enchanter and runecaster of some twelve years experience. Ive seen and done most things in my time, met angels exorcised a demon or two, called down stunning storms and weeklong bouts of rain and hail. Generally I find that practitioners of magic tend to take themselves too seriously so in coming here I hope to make a friend or two failing this I'm always happy to share spells and advice, though some might find my methods strange as I dislike summoning, preferring to use elemental energies or my own power bound into runic constructs. Thus my philosophy is one of control and skill over raw power. I hope to hear from prospective friends among my peers soon.
As above, So below.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Ave omnes.

Post by Nahemah »

Hello and welcome to the forum. [grin]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Jack-o-diamonds
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Jack-o-diamonds »

silvermage wrote:Hello all! I am Jack, an enchanter and runecaster of some twelve years experience. Ive seen and done most things in my time, met angels exorcised a demon or two, called down stunning storms and weeklong bouts of rain and hail. Generally I find that practitioners of magic tend to take themselves too seriously so in coming here I hope to make a friend or two failing this I'm always happy to share spells and advice, though some might find my methods strange as I dislike summoning, preferring to use elemental energies or my own power bound into runic constructs. Thus my philosophy is one of control and skill over raw power. I hope to hear from prospective friends among my peers soon.

greetings, jack, i am ALSO jack! ;p

there are some here who would find it hard to believe that someone actually has the power to do these things here... but not me!

WELCOME!

-other jack
"oh, thou clear spirit, of thy fire thou madest me, and like a true child of fire, i breathe it back to thee."

silvermage
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by silvermage »

Thanks Jack! Lol! Looking forward to talking with you.
As above, So below.

Return to “Introductions”