Dragua Kalë

Announce your presence, if you will.

draguakale
Forum Member
Forum Member

Dragua Kalë

Post by draguakale »

Hello, my name is Dragua Kalë (Drag-oo-uh Kahl-ay), I'm 33, Pagan, and have been walking the path of the craft since 2001. No, 9/11 isn't the reason I changed religions, but reenforced my reasons for changing to Paganism. I'm not Wiccan, I do believe that some people deserve to be brought crashing to their knees because they've been hurting people for years and they need to be stopped.

I'm currently engaged and have been for 3 years. I'm hoping to get married soon but my fiance doesn't seem to want to commit to a date. He asked me to marry him but every time I bring up the subject of what day, he just doesn't ever want to make things definite. Kinda annoying.

I have a ghost, I think his name's Roy. I have to do some divination first to make sure the EVP I got was infact him saying his name. I have no men named Roy in my family, and there are none in my fiance's family. And I had started the recorder with the intent of finding out my ghost's name. I knew we had one because there are a few instances that happened. First, when I went to cleanse the house, I opened up the bathroom closet's door and I got the distinct image in my head of a being flying up to the back right hand corner of the closet in a defensive position. One hand on each wall, the rear end in the corner, crouched, and the face of "Bat Boy". I told it that it could stay, what the rules were. It then calmed down, and just stared at me. I went to the next room and continued on my way. I forgot about that instance (until now) and we had a plastic grocery bag full of shaving supplies. It was sitting on the back left hand side of the bathroom sink. Later I remembered seeing it not there once. My fiance and I went to my Mom's. Upon coming back, the shaving supplies were on the bathroom doorknob. I asked my fiance if he had put them there and he said no. I didn't either. I was weary of thinking it was a ghost because there's a doorknob on my back door, put there by someone else, and we don't have the key. So I took the double key entry/exit dead bolt and installed it in the back entry. I put the shaving supplies back on the sink. I then was sitting texting my friend. Our couch is 3 sections long. I was sitting in the middle section. My deodorant was to my right behind me sitting on the back of the couch. It had been there since Monday and this was on a Thursday. Texting my friend, I heard a thump on the floor behind me in the hall. My couch sits right to the left of the corner, my deodorant was about 6" in from the end of the couch. I did an animal check. My puppy was at my feet about 3" from me. My other dog was laying comfortably on her bed. I looked down the hall and my deodorant was rocking. I had been sitting cross legged in the middle of the couch for ten minutes. I then caught an EVP of a male saying, "Roy." So yeah, I know we have a spirit.

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Dragua Kalë

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

Hi there, and welcome to Occult Forums - I hope you enjoy your stay, and find what you are looking for here. [grin]

isis.auset5
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by isis.auset5 »

I can't really help you with your situation, but I'm sure someone else here will be able to help.

In any case, welcome! :) I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by 420 »

Hi and welcome. So, do you think you're dealing with trapped residual energy or a "living" being?
Free or drug free? America can't be both!

Hljod.Huskona
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hljod.Huskona »

That's something! It's good to see you here on the forum...you'll love this place. Welcome! :)

Return to “Introductions”