Greetings

Announce your presence, if you will.

Forum Member
Forum Member

Greetings

Post by 420 »

Hi, I'm an anarchist shaman, with interest in hermetics, psi, ceremonial, witchcraft, orgonomy, entheogens and altered states, and ufology. Relatively new to computers as most anarchists hate them. I hosted the Congress of Scientific Ufologists annual conference and three hemp festivals in my town. Currently awaiting trial (again) for doing what I've done my entire adult life, run a smoke shop. Raided and arrested five times in thirty five years, no convictions, and one state law declared unconstitutional (CSET). I've been published in several national magazines including Skunk, HQ, and the Match. Love the forum.
Free or drug free? America can't be both!

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Greetings

Post by Nahemah »

Hi and welcome to the forum, [grin]

I share some of your interests,particularly these ones: witchcraft, orgonomy, entheogens and altered states. [thumbup]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by 420 »

Thanks. Have you read Contact With Space? How about Into The Void by Zoe Seven?

Ramscha
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ramscha »

Hello [grin] What exactly is an anarchistic shaman?

I also read heard and read a lot of things about UFO and this outer space stuff. Many things sound quiete unbelievable, when I heard from Greys hiding inside the moon, observing us and evil forces in Andromeda fighting each other. What is behind all that stuff? Also Kenneth Grant and in a part also Crowley speak about such things
bye bye

Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by 420 »

I think the wilder theories are the result of trying to fit the evidence into one explanation. That's why I prefer the multi-origin theory, that we're being visited by extra terrestrials, multi dimensional, and perhaps even a spiritual or time traveling species. No doubt that the enigma is much stranger than most of us suspect. The evidence is to overwhelming to deny something is happening that refuses to be forced into one category. For me, both occult studies (partially) and ufology are both searches for the "other", the intelligent life that we don't recognize yet.

isis.auset5
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by isis.auset5 »

Hello there, and welcome to the forums!

I think you'll quite enjoy your stay here.

Isis

Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by 420 »

Thanks Isis!
I guess I didn't answer Ramscha entirely. I should have written anarchist/shaman. Anarchist politically, shaman spiritually.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Have you read Contact With Space? How about Into The Void by Zoe Seven?
I'm afraid not.

My interest in Orgone led to some experimentation with accumulator designs and purposes. I found tinkering with the ingredients to my own specs gave me some interesting results,which I believe to be Telluric current related.That's where my interest in it lies,in applications useful to me personally,signal boosting/reduction and as a focal point for energy work,things like that. [thumbup]

And I think dimensional and inter dimensional spaces are the key to a lot of unanswered mysteries also.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by 420 »

I believe Reich's orgone and Mesmer's animal magnetism to be the same energy. Could you elaborate on your findings?
Have you read DMT The Spirit Molecule?
Think you'd love Into The Void.

Hljod.Huskona
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hljod.Huskona »

Greetings, and welcome to the forum! :)

Return to “Introductions”