Urscumug's greetings

Announce your presence, if you will.

Urscumug
Forum Member
Forum Member

Urscumug's greetings

Post by Urscumug »

Hello everybody!

I'm a Swiss man, nearly half a century old but still a beginner in magick. I've read a fair amount of books on the topic but now I have to dedicate myself to training and experimentation.

I've discovered this world with the work of John Michael Greer, then Peter Carroll and finally my last very interesting reading "Stealing the Fire from Heaven" from Stephen Mace.

My areas of esoteric interests are chaos magick and geomancy.

I'm here to exchange ideas with like-minded people because I know no such person in my location.

Please note that my mother tongue is not English but French, so please be patient with me if what I write is unclear. Thanks.

isis.auset5
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Urscumug's greetings

Post by isis.auset5 »

Helloo and welcome!

Don't worry, your English seems great, but then again, I'm biased, seeing as I'm not a native English either.

I'm sure you'll find people to discuss those topics with, this is a great and diversified forum :) I hope you enjoy your time here!

Isis

Ramscha
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ramscha »

Ooooh, a neighbour, nice to read you, feel welcome here [grin]

Don´t be worried about the english, we are people from all over the world here, from Brazil over Swizzerland to Australia and even up to my little mountain peak in Austria. You see, english isn´t my mother tounge either, but I still manage to have fun.

If you like charrols works, I can also recommend Phil Hine as an author of chaos magick books

Ramscha
bye bye

Urscumug
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Urscumug »

Isis and Ramscha, thanks for your welcome.

Yes, I know Phil Hine, I have probably read all of his chaos magick related writings. I should have mentioned him, but for the sake of the shortness of my presentation I only mentioned a couple of authors that had a special influence on me. But definitively "Oven ready chaos magic" is a must.
It is also true that the first books you read on a subject usually have a stronger influence than the following ones, but this does not implies that the latter are not good or even better.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Please note that my mother tongue is not English but French, so please be patient with me if what I write is unclear. Thanks.
I'm sure you'll be fine,your English looks good to me too. [thumbup]

Hello and welcome to the forum. [cool]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by 420 »

Hi and welcome. Geomancy is one of my interests as well. Enjoy your stay.
Free or drug free? America can't be both!

Asurendra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Asurendra »

Hello

Return to “Introductions”