Thoth

Announce your presence, if you will.

Thoth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Thoth

Post by Thoth »

I am Thoth, by namesake. Not the God of course, but I find him to be a patron deity of mine.
I am heavily involved with Catholicism on a social level.
On an Occult level: Kabala pathworking, Ancestral Reverence, Rosicrucian, and some other things I can't think of in this fatigued stupor, otherwise thats pretty much it at the moment as far as serious endeavor goes.
I revere the One Supreme Being.
I like working with the Egyptian pantheon, in particular of course, Thoth.
Evocations are something I do on a full moon basis, and only with entities/deities that I am close to, fully aware of and feel safe with.
Haven't come to accepting the terms of invocation, so I have yet to break that spiritual cherry.
I love runic work, and am recently trying to get into tarot reading.
I have been setting up a temple for almost a year now for Enochian workings, as well as apocrypha studies.
And I find the Mesopotamian spiritual beliefs to be of high importance to myself, so I have been working hard for a few years to fully obtain all literature I can get my hands on, and so far the venture is working out okay, could be better, but then again what can you expect from something so ancient. Then I plan to structure a belief system out of it to install into my current system.
I also wish to promote the taking back of Baphomet from those 'Church of LaVeyan Satanists' guys and the destruction of that false 'LaVeyan Sigil of Baphomet'.
Otherwise I am not an extreme person and love level-headed intellectual conversation and hope to learn alot from you guys. This forum is perfect, it's aesthetically what I've always looked for in a forum, and the only real qualm I have (which I dont deserve to have, being new) is the appearance of the 'make a post' area. But I see this forum going far, and hope it to become a more active than it is forum. [thumbup]

Now away from the Occult Sciences, I am heavily involved in capital business, I also author & illustrate books, but have not yet been published, neither have I sought to be published. I am currently writing a book that I plan to seek publishing for however. It is non-fiction gnostic relative.
I make music as well, and have made 3 albums, just never released them. Not because they're bad, one is a fucking perfect album to be quite honest, not to boast. The other two I just consider my lesser babies in the scheme of music.
And on that note, Ill wrap this up, as I'm sure this is mindless babble to others. [smile]

I do hope though that I will come across some amazing e-people here, and amazing e-conversation and make e-connections that will aid in our mutual pursuit of the knowledge of the worlds lol :D

Asurendra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Thoth

Post by Asurendra »

Hello

Vashta
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vashta »

Welcome aboard ^_^

Ramscha
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ramscha »

A warmly e-welcome from my side [yay]

You are not forced to post, at least what I saw so far.
Still I find your introduction interesting but I saw one thing which I found strange, forgive me my curiosity:

At the beginning you mentione the areas you are working with

Code: Select all

Kabala pathworking, Ancestral Reverence, Rosicrucian, and some other things I can't think of in this fatigued stupor, otherwise thats pretty much it at the moment as far as serious endeavor goes. 
And further down you continue with
I love runic work
So you are also working with the nordic ways, since this is the only real established paradigm (at least as far as I now, please correct me) which is working with runes in a religious as well as a magickal matter? Or did you just took Odins runes and made a breach with them into the cabbalistic frame? Would be a strange coinsidence somehow.

Ramscha
bye bye

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Hello and welcome to the forum. [grin]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Thoth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thoth »

Ramscha wrote:A warmly e-welcome from my side [yay]

You are not forced to post, at least what I saw so far.
Still I find your introduction interesting but I saw one thing which I found strange, forgive me my curiosity:

At the beginning you mentione the areas you are working with

Code: Select all

Kabala pathworking, Ancestral Reverence, Rosicrucian, etc.
And further down you continue with
I love runic work
So you are also working with the nordic ways, since this is the only real established paradigm (at least as far as I now, please correct me) which is working with runes in a religious as well as a magickal matter? Or did you just took Odins runes and made a breach with them into the cabbalistic frame? Would be a strange coinsidence somehow.

Ramscha
No need to forgive your curiosity, that is what the occult sciences are all about, a true science of learning from one another.
I do not mix my Kabala working with my runic workings, and my runic workings are practiced solely by itself, although I do have a particular ritual before and surrounding my runic workings. I work with the Anglo-Saxon named runes which are more or less the Nordic and Proto-Germanic runes, a set of 24 I believe (i could be mistaken, it is very late where I am at). I have a chart I've created with the names of the runes of nordic, proto-germanic, anglo-saxon and icelandic along with drawings of the runes. The chart that I made was made in mspaint instead of paint.net or photoshop, I found mspaint to be a better fit, however the chart is not crude, and if you're interested in it for your library I'll upload and PM it to you sometime. just drop me a PM and Ill send it over. the names are in order but there is no legend for identifying the name's origin so you will have to google/wiki the names yourself unless you have a basic familiarity with languages as I do. [smile]
if you want my ritual of runic workings though, Ill have to write it out for you. Its a simple ritual however, so its no big thing.

and if you do PM, I'd like to learn some things about yourself as far as your practices go. :D

isis.auset5
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by isis.auset5 »

Hello and welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay here :D

Isis

Return to “Introductions”