Hello all

Announce your presence, if you will.

Kushiel
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hello all

Post by Kushiel »

Hello everyone! This is a first for me, lol not joining a message board, but joining for this particular subject, but first I owe you an introduction. For now you can call me Kushiel, but possibly in time we can get beyond these silly personas we adopt online. I'm 30, and have been a practitioner for many years. Lol don't bother asking of what, a shorter list would be what i don't. I have studied everything from Haitian voodoo to wicca to Gnosticism and everything in between. From each I have taken what works for me and moved on. I'm not one to talk at length about myself so I'll leave it at that. If you have any questions please ask I'm an open book. I will say that I came here seeking help which is also a first for me, I'll post on the appropriate board for that though after i look around the boards some.

isis.auset5
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Hello all

Post by isis.auset5 »

Hello, and welcome to the forums! :)

I'm sure you'll find the help you need here, and I hope you enjoy your stay here ^^

Isis

Kushiel
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kushiel »

Thank you, I hope I find what I need as well. Also, I'd be honored to give whatever help my years of experience can provide.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Hello and welcome to the forum. [cool]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Return to “Introductions”