Salutations

Announce your presence, if you will.

voidweaver
Forum Member
Forum Member

Salutations

Post by voidweaver »

Hello fellow occultists, It's great to be at a forum where people can probably understand half the stuff that goes on in my head. Been fascinated with the occult since I was a child, was always drawn to it for some reason. It started off being interested in the dark stuff because in school I was a bit of an outcast and being into this stuff gave me comfort. As an adult I discovered the more serious aspects of the occult and realized how beneficial it can be. I don't talk to anybody about this passion of mine which is why i'm here. Looking forward to learning a few things here and hopefully I can offer some insight too.

isis.auset5
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Salutations

Post by isis.auset5 »

Hello!

I get what you mean about not talking to anybody about this - the only people I talk to about this stuff are people online.

Well, welcome, I'm sure you'll find a lot of people willing to discuss several matters with you :)

Isis

Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by 420 »

Hello and welcome. [cool]
Free or drug free? America can't be both!

voidweaver
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by voidweaver »

Thanks for your suggestions asurendra. Hermetics is my chosen field for magic so it's kinda cool you suggested those. I purchased modern magick a good few years ago and found it very interesting, one of my first real books in magic really. As for the other books you suggested, well....it's another couple of books to add to my list. Thanks for the warm welcomes, I think i'm gonna feel at home here.

Kushiel
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kushiel »

I'm pretty new on the forum myself, but I've been a practitioner for years now if you have any questions feel free to hit me up.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Hi and welcome to the forum. [cool]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Return to “Introductions”