hi gang

Announce your presence, if you will.

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

hi gang

Post by cactusjack543 »

im back all sure missed you all but I guess I was a bully on some sorry for that gone through a lot seems everything fits together. I had a billion baddie war withcraft had reality control them typing out the rules as I recall. but seems I sent an email to parlement and it was sent to cabinets table and raised welfare rates across bc Canada. since then learned brazil I guess 2016 Olympics million people rioted one died forgot to send an email like me for housing and support rates for the poor. well seems syrea is almost at war with 200 300,000 homeless I see I was homeless for a week couldn't sleep the first night wanted to leave as I was to the mainland but couldn't bare leaving my stuff behind my spirituality gov uses as jealousy rights and start war to erase my spiritualies dna so get grumpy want to start war with 1 billion gov to erase there dna what betrayal

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: hi gang

Post by Nahemah »

Hi again Jack,it's good to hear from you once more [grin],It's been a wee while.

You were never a bully my friend,just sometimes a bit hard to understand and that's mostly because you rush to write things down
and don't parse well,because of it.

That's all.

I'm glad you're back. [thumbup]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Asurendra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Asurendra »

Hello

ne1
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ne1 »

Welcome back, Jack! I am a fan of your posts. Great to see you! :)

isis.auset5
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by isis.auset5 »

Nahemah wrote:Hi again Jack,it's good to hear from you once more [grin],It's been a wee while.

You were never a bully my friend,just sometimes a bit hard to understand and that's mostly because you rush to write things down
and don't parse well,because of it.

That's all.

I'm glad you're back. [thumbup]
This is true. Look at your first post in this topic, it barely has any punctuation. It's really hard to follow someone like you because I keep hearing a voice in my head rushing through everything every time I read a post of yours.

Other than that, welcome back!

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

Yay!!! Welcome back, Jack - it's really good to see you again. [grin]

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

oh hi case how ya doin last two nights dark souls went in the middle of mine while sleeping

hobotubbie
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by hobotubbie »

Welcome back jack, glad to see your back and fine!

Return to “Introductions”