Hello

Announce your presence, if you will.

Nevsky0080
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hello

Post by Nevsky0080 »

Greetings from a theistic Satanist,

I’ve been practicing on and off for about three years. The "on and off" was really due to a lot of my own uncertainties. I’ve been doing a lot of reading on my own and about a month ago I decided to dedicate myself to him. Christian notions really poisoned me for years and it took a very long time to deprogram myself...and I refuse to go back. Satan has empowered more than any church ever could. I'm also in league with another demon known as Dantalion and he too has helped me in my endeavors. In my personal life I’ve been trying to encourage others to "free" themselves and many are starting to come around.

I joined this forum because I would like to help others follow down this path in the same way that I’ve been helped. I look forward to good discussions during my time here.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Hello

Post by Nahemah »

Hello and welcome to the forum. [grin]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Nevsky0080
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nevsky0080 »

Im not sure if its against the rules but I'd also like to link my blog. Ive only started it fairly recently so there arent that many posts as of yet.

http://redguard1953.wordpress.com/

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

You could put the blog link in your signature space,then it shows in your posts. [thumbup]

If you need help doing this,holler and I'll take you through it.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

isis.auset5
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by isis.auset5 »

Welcome to the forums!

I've sent you a private message - please check it out when you can. Enjoy your stay ;)

Isis

Nevsky0080
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nevsky0080 »

Nahemah wrote:You could put the blog link in your signature space,then it shows in your posts. [thumbup]

If you need help doing this,holler and I'll take you through it.

Thanks!

but fortunately i was able to figure it out on my own.

Urscumug
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Urscumug »

Impossible to leave anonymous comment on your blog, so here is my comment:

"Satan wants an exchange for the services renders and it’s the same for the demons of the Goetia"
Where did you get the impression that goetic demons need an exchange?

Nevsky0080
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nevsky0080 »

Urscumug wrote:Impossible to leave anonymous comment on your blog, so here is my comment:

"Satan wants an exchange for the services renders and it’s the same for the demons of the Goetia"
Where did you get the impression that goetic demons need an exchange?
From prior readings and my own personal experiences. This method has shown the most results for me.

And thank you for mentioning that my blog doesnt allow comments. I believe Ive fixed the problem and you should be able to post now.

Return to “Introductions”